• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 9

So long as it doesn't go back to bi weekly right before or during a cool af part like Natsu vs Aldoron (I swear these guys will fail) or Laxus vs Jellal (and Erza), I won't mind too much as it gives us the chance to get come to terms with bi weekly 100YQ

So the official translations of the 100 Year Quest are out and it's clarified that the all of the Dragon Gods are stated to be "At least" as strong as Dragon Form Acnologia, meaning there is opportunities to be far above him in power
0002-019
, well at least the version of him that hasn't eaten the Space Between Time

Well if a God tier performs a feat way above all the others, that isn't an outlier

The only legitimate star related feat we have is the Fairy Glitter feat, I doubt DG will do anything special

DragonEmperor23 said:
How is Fairy Glitter related to the stars?
I guess in failry gliter chant cana say something related to stars. Iirc fairy gliter is staed to be a attack based on light of stars

ÚøåÒüê´╝ü´╝ü´╝üÒÇÇÕªûþ▓¥Òü½Õ░ÄÒüïÒéîÒüùÕàëÒü«ÕÀØÒéê þàºÒéëÒüø´╝ü´╝ü´╝üÒÇÇÚé¬Òü¬ÒéïþëÖÒéƵ╗àÒüÖÒéïþé║Òü½ Õªûþ▓¥Òü«Þ╝ØÒüì´╝ü´╝ü´╝ü´╝ü´╝ü!

Tsudoe´╝ü´╝ü´╝ü Yōsei ni Michibikareshi Hikari no Kawa yo´╝ü Terase´╝ü´╝ü´╝ü Jyanaru Kiba wo Messuru Tameni´╝ü Fear─½ Guritt─ü ! ! ! ! ! !

Gather! O river of light that's guided by the fairies! Shine! In order to perish the fangs of evil! Fairy Glitter!

That's different then. You could collect some energy from the sun and use it in an attack, that doesn't mean your attack hits with all the force of a star.

DragonEmperor23 said:
That's different then. You could collect some energy from the sun and use it in an attack, that doesn't mean your attack hits with all the force of a star.
That is not what I meant, even with all the energy of a star it is multi-continent level

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
They confirmed they're doing the Tartaros arc with Neo Minerva
They literally said that the game was going to be the last fight of the Tenrou Island Arc, X791 arc, GMG arc, Sun Village arc, and the Tartaros arc.

Chapters Out: https://youtu.be/f3KKWNybqFs

Sooooooo... Mashima trolled us again, Touka actually loves Happy and not Natsu, and she's an Exceed, which I totally called... not gonna lie, that kinda makes her waaaay less interesting to me, if she liked the real Natsu, it would be kinda fun and interesting, but I guess we can take what we can get, at the same time...

The series actually addressed Lucy's Feelings for Natsu, like no vague stuff, they straight up hinted that sh*t for real, so I guess we're getting actually progress for all the ships, YAY NALU

Also Erza is getting fodderized by Laxus and Laxus has a new secret technique, please be Dragon Force, that would be great, just One-shot Erza, and then Laxus vs Jellal

Now this brings up the question, given Touka is in control right now, who is Natsu gonna fight given everyone else is preoccupied at the moment?

I have my doubts but I would love to see a Natsu vs Gildarts rematch.

Gildarts was out at the time I guess... cause mashima doesn't want to scale him to anyone yet... even tho Natsu should be stronger than him at this point...

Natsu can either fight an Awakened Touka or Aldoron, thaty works for him, maybe Georg Raizen shows up and he can fight him

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Gildarts was out at the time I guess... cause mashima doesn't want to scale him to anyone yet... even tho Natsu should be stronger than him at this point...
Natsu can either fight an Awakened Touka or Aldoron, thaty works for him, maybe Georg Raizen shows up and he can fight him
It's hard to say where Gildarts is honstly given he is clearly far above all of the High 7-A's in the Alverez Arc but even with his strongest attacks he could only slightly harm full power August.

See, this is why I should never comment on Youtubeƒÿô, trolls either be spouting blasphemy about me or there's someone else tarnishing my name
DGM Well that ain't right

That Mira hype feels real good right now. She scales to Skullion raider in just Satan soul form. Cough Sitri, Cough Seilah, Cough Alegria. And Gray lowkey accepted the fact that if he can't freeze Skullion Raider he can't freeze Mira. She been fighting Ash dude for awhile now and does not even seem injured atm. His justification for easily overpowering Satan Soul Mira is kinda invalid now. Also as much as i hate to admit, Elfman scales to Armor guy

Let's just wait to see how this all plays out, Madmole and Skullion haven't taken any damage yet and that Mira justification was made a while ago, Skullion is mostly winning due to Hax, but it's definitely looking like Mira>Gray at the moment and she could be even stronger than that

Also Erza is my #1 and I do want her to get One-shot, because 1. It makes sense scaling wise 2. It could lead to Laxus vs Jellal, and 3. She kinda always wins... she needs a loss soon

Edit: what a wasted opportunity to not do Erza vs Mira

Why I think that dragon slayer are weak to dragon slayer magic as well, because erza don't have any reason to use dragon slayer sword in laxus and kyria

Back