• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 9

Y'all gotta treat dragon slayers like dragons. Acnologia said "I smell a dragon" when he came upon God Serena. A dragon slayer is technically a dragon. Kyria didn't even call Natsu a Fire Dragon slayer, just said a fire dragon looks delicious, something like that. So that's why she used that sword. Laxus is a lightning dragon, but a lightning dragon slayer. But he's technically a dragon. And the dragon eaters actually wanted to eat natsu, wendy, Laxus. They smell like dragons, they taste like dragons, they have the ability of dragons, they can smell like dragons, they can eat elements, they have special lungs, they are dragons. So over time i treat them not as just dragon slayers, but dragons. The series has been portraying that

Also in fairy tail, the ability of a certain being sort of classifies you as such. Gray is considered a Devil Slayer cause he uses the power of Devils. That's why Skullion said he doesn't eat devils. However if he was an Ice Dragon Slayer, he wouldn't say that. Cause in fairy tail having the abilities of a certain species classifies you as so. Let's look at Mirajane. She uses demonic take over, so she is considered a Devil. Maybe not a pure one in the face of Tartarus, but she's a demon. Let's look at Dimaria Yesta, she has the powers of the god of time. So, she is a god. That's why Sherria was able to affect her like that. Sherria is technically a God by way of how powers work in FT. They don't just have the abilities of such and it's left at that, but they are that, in a way. Gray is a Devil, Mira is a Devil, Natsu's a dragon, Irene's a dragon, Dimaria is a God, Sherria is a God, and Zancrow is a god. Elfman is considered a beast. Because of the animal take overs.

Slayer magic is created to be effective against whatever it is they slay. So they always have an advantage vs that thing they slay. Mirajane is not a slayer, Gray is. So devil vs devil, he has a major advantage. But they are both devils. So by default of that, should both be affected by devil slayer magic. Cause they are Devils.

No Slayer has affected another Slayer in a different way than they do to normal people tho.

Dragon Slayers are only considered dragons because they have their power, and only turn into them if the virus spreads in their bodies. Natsu isn't a Dragon because Igneel helped by stopping the mutation.

They are called Dragons or Devils because they use their powers, but their physiologies aren't effected until they fully turn into them.

Dimaria basically switched places with Chronos by Taking his body Over just like how Mirajane does. She's the most legit case because she transforms into a God-like form.

Well Ds stuff is only as effective if your power is somewhat relevant. Like how during the future rogue stuff, no DS could beat a dragon. Maybe some did, i don't remember. But they loss despite the slayer advantage. So being a slayer is not an auto win vs the thing they slay. Their power has to be kinda relevant in comparison. i do agree some cases classifies one more of a certain thing. Aka Takeover. You got the full things aka dragons or demons > then takeover > slayers before transformation

Tho having the powers of a Ds, gives you certain qualities of dragons. Scent, senses, taste, powers, lungs, abilitiy to eat etc. So it's more than just because they have their power.

So I was re-reading Igneel vs Acnologia again, and I noticed that in the official translations, there is no statement of Igneel being weaker after leaving Natsu, it's rather that he has low stamina

Hahahahhaha😂 This guy thinks I bash Fairy Tail on this Website
74F6E0DF-2284-47DB-944D-1181843CBEC0
It's funny how wrong that is

Yeah, me too, I'm literally always supporting Fairy Tail on this site, either he's a Troll or he's mislabeled me completely, either way, I'm definitely done talking to this guy

funny, I would soon work to make my own Youtube Channel, talking about Power Stats and possible Crossover battles but with armies.

If a Slayer completed their transformation into a Dragon like Acnologia did, then I could understand fellow Slayers doing more damage to them and Eaters gaining their powers from eating the former Slayer's corpse. It's possible that the Dragon Eaters have never encountered a Slayer before and are assuming that eating the Slayer would have the same result as eating a normal Dragon.

The Dragon Eaters maybe gain the powers of anything they eat, and they Originally ate Dragons, so they got Dragon Powers

Yeah, what if Eater Magic was a magic and then DS Eater Magic is a magic that was derived from it after that continent's people were attacked by Dragons during the war. Was Giltena the continent that was known as the place with wild Dragons by Belserion and the other dragons hundreds of years ago?

I don't see how Eaters would have any special protection beyond that of their standard elemental immunities and somehow not getting motion sickness

They did use the term OP tards for me... for some reason, so they'd probably be outraged by you

To be fair, King of Lightning would deserve it... he's extremely mean and rude to everything that's not One Piece

Thats true, but here comes the real question:

Which is worse King of Lightning Levels of hate or Jason Kiefer Levels of Fanboy/Wank?

hate's worse than wank imo cause wanking doesn't cause toxicity, arguing with someone who does wank does

meanwhile haters passively cause toxicity around themselves

I only just read the chapter today- not exactly a fan of reading on YouTube videos- and Mashima has trolled everyone... again.

Everyone was so sure there would be a love triangle between Lucy, Natsu and Touka but the true triangle was Happy, Carla and Touka. Lol I'm kinda relieved honestly, love triangles while they can be effective to spur on romance they can also be pretty damn annoying.

Also "Who's Carla?" Smh Happy is a bad man (or cat)

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
To be fair, King of Lightning would deserve it... he's extremely mean and rude to everything that's not One Piece
King of Lightning didn't escape , I did give him a few words but he's too scared to reply to me

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
They did use the term OP tards for me... for some reason, so they'd probably be outraged by you
I'm the Amelia Fist of Justice Youtuber , and I don't recall being rude with you, All I did was asking some Questions.

And sending some unexplaned Question.

But the way you guys say it all of it is Friendship power which is Untrue

@MysteryEdolas11

I'm not really angered or even that bothered by what you said, but you did call us not "True Fans" which was kinda rude

Also Power of Friendship exists in Fairy Tail and we're not insulting the series when we use that term, the power of bonds abd emotion is flat out stated to be a thing in Fairy Tail

So yeah... that's all I'm gonna say

When you watching a completely unrelated video on youtube and the creator uses Fairy Tail as a bad anime example

That just blows

Alright, so due to new Planet Size Revisions, the Fairy Tail Planet will now be assumed to be the same size as Earth, so revisions are coming

Dude, Etherion stays the same, we can calc country sizes based on actual distances given, what is so hard to understand about this

Back