• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 9

Exactly my point, Statements>Pixel Scaling, with what was shown and Galleon boats being 8 knots in speed

One thing that's sure is High 6-A remains for now

Base Zeref: 183.24 Petatons

Fairy Heart Zeref: 366.48 Petatons

SBT Dragon Form Acnologia: 732.96 Petatons

This will be the God Tiers AP

How is it not the case, please indulge me, because so far I have completely disagreed with all your arguments and assumptions for Magic equaling radiation, Deus Sema, and Etherion, so might as well have me disagree with the Phoenix's Power as well

thinking about it now, with how the Pheonix's power was somewhat similar to that of Zeref's power, it was never really speficied what it would be, it could be referring to that of his immortality, and it was never shown that Zeref could tank such power without relying on Immortality, clearly everyone with immortality which on this site makes it clear to not be related to stats, and it makes sense as Natsu post timeskip was still defeated by a weakened dragon who would not be on the same level as the Pheonix, and was only saved by PIS.

Same with Acno, because his durability is tethered to his Resistance/Immunity to Magic, which everything including physical attacks have magic, and that was removed once he was afflicted by motion sickness, and when he was trapped inside Fairy Sphere which was powered by every wizard on the Continent, he could not break out, and it was stated that every Wizard on the continent does not equal the same energy as Etherion.

so it would make sense that Acnologia nor Zeref scale to Phoenix or that of Etherion.

Ok, I can now safely say I disagree, Zeref was stated to be a rival the phoenix specifically in destructive power, also we've gone over Etherion Scaling stuff a million times, so I still agree that staying the way it is, basically remaning a possibly

I still completely disagree with you

Zeref would likely scale to the Pheonix's eneergy blasts at least, not the suicide attack as it does not scale to such a thing, and with Etherion, it is much smaller than you think.

The Phoenix has the power to destroy the world's surface and Zeref is stated to be a rival to that power

It's pretty direct and I still agree that Zeref is equal to the Phoenix, cause it's literally stated they are rivals in raw power, and the Pohenix's Raw Power is destroying the Planet's Surface

but Natsu was defeated by a weakened Dragon who is very much weaker than Igneel was, without the Dragon Cry, and only got up again after PIS.

That Natsu who was beaten doesn't scale to Zeref, Igneel's Power, Dragon Force, and Savage Dragon Fire do, but not that Natsu who was beaten by Animus So there's no issue there with scaling Zeref

CNBA3 said:
Zeref would likely scale to the Pheonix's eneergy blasts at least, not the suicide attack as it does not scale to such a thing, and with Etherion, it is much smaller than you think.
We've already debunked that arguement because it wasn't a suicide attack as the pheonix was just getting caught up in it own attack range. He is very similar to that a majin buu where he blows up planets daily but his body gets destroyed and regens and we don't consider buu's attacks as suicide attacks.

Can't speak for Mitch but I disagree.

It was said the Phoenix would nuke the world and this was a threat comparable to Zeref. Not seeing how he wouldn't scale when he scales above literally everything else in the verse bar stuff that explicotly scale above him or exist in a vacuum lik Acno, 5DG and Etherion respectively.

His weak sauce regen? He has to be able to tank said energy as his regen is nowhere near the level needed to come back from a surface wipe unless his stats scale to the wipe in some capacity.

Which time skip? Cuz Natsu never fought a weakened Dragon. He got dogged by Atlas but he doesn't scale at all, he watched Acno vs Igneel, and got bullied by Merc before bullying when Ignia nii-chan decided to back him up.

No. Physical attacks contain magic but that doesn't mean he negs them because of that. Speaking of your "everything is magic" stance, motion must have magic according to you so why didn't Acno resist it? (Don't actually respond to this sentence. I am clearly memeing and and failimg to comply with this request means I am not liable for the mocking I will no doubt begin). Acno was about to crack FS like an egg. Guy is amped by SBT which is >>> Etherion, FH Zeref didn't want to fight his base despite FH >>> Etherion so regardless of what you try to argue, Acno clearly scales above Etherion.

yes he does, as Zeref was easily overwhelmed by base Natsu even vice versa., and he only lasted this long is because of his Immortality, and Natsu's last Igneel's power is negating Immortality. @Blank, Zeref would only surive the attack as because of his immortality, even a limited Igneel power was enought to kill Zeref, Taht only proves that Zeref does not tank said attack and only survives it because of immortality, though does not scale. Natsu vs Animus, without the Dragon Cry which is far weaker than Igneel. Acnologia was pushed back before by pure magic and was not affected at all, no difference there. Acno is only above Zeref because of Magic resist, nothing else

@Zack, the dragon wanted to die so it can rise again from the ashes, Majin Buu just wanted to destroy and didn't care if it was caught in the blast.

CNBA3 said:
yes he does, as Zeref was easily overwhelmed by base Natsu even vice versa., and he only lasted this long is because of his Immortality, and Natsu's last Igneel's power is negating Immortality.
@Zack, the dragon wanted to die so it can rise again from the ashes, Majin Buu just wanted to destroy and didn't care if it was caught in the blast.
Zeref was holding back because he wanted a good fight with natsu.

The Pheonix doesn't resurrect itself it just regenerates.

Back