• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 9

A foolish delusion. Mashima will never give us Laxus vs Jellal. We nearly had it twice every arc but some dumb broad had to interrupt and distract them from beating the shit out of each other. That said I am totally repping Laxus. Based on Alvarez, sick and casual Laxus was better than Jellal.

Yeah, I just feel that Laxus has more power, plus he uses Power of Friendship more, he's always spouting that stuff, he's guaranteed to be the next guild master for sure, it's the conclusion of his character arc, also Jellal's cool, but like, he's not Laxus cool

Your reasoning is sound because its also mine but Mashima sees Jellal as god so he might pull out a snakey win because Erza cries or, even worse, they draw for the biggest cop out to a fight in all of FT.

I mean, at least Mashima portrays them as equal, which matches our scaling, they both only got defeated by a ton of power, both gave Natsu an equal increase in power, both fought Jura, both wrecked an entire guild, both One-shot Spriggans, both did kinda ok against Acnologia (Both managed to land a hit on him, though it didn't do crap), and both are portrayed as being equal in 100 Year Quest

So their pretty much equal throughout the entire series

We don't really know if second gems can or cannot achieve DF, so I don't know.

Jellal while less powerful is definitely more versatile I think, and he's possibly faster. But a fight between those 2 would be class up until Natsu comes in and solos both at once

I can only see Natsu interfering with the fight result in him getting one shot for a gag. Inb4 Gildarts accidently walks in and one shots the two instead.

Natsu Solos the entire Human Race, only the Dragon Gods are a threat to him

But seriously, as of this moment, Natsu is the strongest human

I'd love for Natsu to learn how to remain conscious while astral projecting, so he'd have limbo like Madara

I miss Gildarts

Thats a good idea David. Jellal already did it from the beginning so if Natsu gets it, he can kick even more ass. Though he would get weakened as a result.

Weakened Natsu justs goes FDKM and one shots the entire verse Spriggan tier and below. Only God and Top tiers are survivng his first punch.

Natsu was the only one who could take hits from Acnologia without getting fodderized, he took 2 point blank magic attacks from him and was uninjured, point is, when Natsu actually goes serious, he's massively above everyone, he could pull out Dragon Force at anytime he wants but hasn't since he doesn't even need it, he's constantly downplaying himself

It's dumb, but I love it, I love how strong he his, his stamina is insane now too, think about this as well, Natsu fought Gajeel right before fighting Wraith, and after his battle with Gajeel, he said he was nearly out of Magic Power, literally like 5 minutes later against Wraith, he's back at full power raring to go, that's just insane, he recovers his full power insanely fast

If we don't get Laxus vs Jellal, I at least hope we get to see Natsu vs Laxus, it's been forever since they had a serious fight

Honestly I'm just happy he has some decent hax now, but more hax isn't unwelcome. Like imagine burning through space and time to create a variety of effects maybe teleportation, BFR all that good shiz, sigh a man can dream

Well burning space time is not entirely hax was heat can distort space time via energy stress tensor

I wonder, is there anything that indicating the starry key arc being canon? Natsu was able to force his way back from the world of Nil after being struck by Midnight Genesis Zero....in his base form.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
I wonder, is there anything that indicating the starry key arc being canon? Natsu was able to force his way back from the world of Nil after being struck by Midnight Genesis Zero....in his base form.
i can say the arc was half canon,i mean oracian seis new power only explain in that arc, and there is a reference to whole arc in manga

OneBleachHurricane said:
I thought it was powernull when he was in DF dealing with Genesis Zero?
Yes, it is. Though in Anime he did get send to the World of Nil first before bursting out through sheer rage while in Manga, Natsu straight up burned Genesis Zero before it fully erased him.

Should August's High 6-A to 6-A Ars Magia key be removed, pretty sure it ignores durability and if that's the case, shouldn't it be removed, however it is performed by August's Energy and it is also melts the land, does that mean it should be calced?

August's Ars Magia should just be considered a durability negating range feat like Shigaraki's city wide decay.

That's a possibility, but it is described as energy used to Melt the Land, it's not exactly like Shigaraki, where we have no type of destruction to scale it too, here, it's described as Melting, which means it could likely be calced

God just seen 42. Can't i just see a little bit of screen from Mirajane. Got mentioned multiple x and she got hyped up again, yet not one bit of screen. Oh well, guess i'll see in 43. Better be worth it. I guess that's what happens when you aren't a main character.

Also why natsu diss jellal like that. Idk what he meant by "idc about jellal tho" I aint know what he meant. Obv he not a FT member but he is an ally now (Not atm, obv), so i don't really know what he is referring to. But he's interested in fighting Laxus and Mira.

I thought laxus was no longer under control, guess not. He could be acting to test her out, but eh, that's reaching. Pretty sure he just aint broken from the effects. The whole thing just looks very familar to where erza fought laxus back in the early seasons but they never finished.

Next chapter

I don't wanna see spider guy at all. Wasting chapters. Ok, he was a bit more interesting this time around.

I wanna see some laxus vs erza for sure. Erza will probably be pressured, but hanging in there

I wanna see mira vs the diablos guys again. She has been seemingly fighting them the entire time without being defeated yet. Idk what form she'll be in when it cuts. If it cuts to her losing, i'm gunna send complaints after all the hype and lack of screen time.

So Touka and Natsu have finally come into contact, hopefully we get some romance drama, but we likely won't, this is Fairy Tail, not a romance manga, I was really hoping we would get to see Natsu and Erza vs Laxus, that would be cool, so since she's facing Laxus, she's probably gonna lose, even she doubts her chances which Erza never does, so she'll probably lose and then Laxus vs Jellal hopefully, as for the other battles, I'm glad they continue the battles and have the rest of the cast move on to other fights, it's unique, so hopefully we get some crazy matchups

Back