• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 9

Actually, she said she cannot find her way around Laxus as long as he is under Touka's control, but she must stop Laxus, she usually acts this way until she starts getting serious

CNBA3 said:
Actually, she said she cannot find her way around Laxus as long as he is under Touka's control, but she must stop Laxus, she usually acts this way until she starts getting serious
She said "if only Natsu or Gray were here" mesning she needs help to knock him out

He even beat that Dragon Eater girl thats stronger than Erza

Erza shouldnt be able to beat Laxus, but with Nakama Power everything is posible. I really hope that Mashima respects Laxus status as FT #2, but i dont have much hopes for that considering his opponent is Erza.

BlackeJan said:
CNBA3 said:
She said "if only Natsu or Gray were here" mesning she needs help to knock him out
Dragon Eater Girl is not stronger than Erza as she did not go all out against her, Erza could not defeat Iene who is much stronger than Laxus

Bump for CTR

Dragon Eater Girl is not stronger than Erza as she did not go all out against her, Erza could not defeat Iene who is much stronger than Laxus

Bump for CTR

She never defeat irene on her own

At the start of the fight, Erza needed help and was still getting destoryed. It took a bad writing and PoF to damage Dragon Irene

BlackeJan said:
At the start of the fight, Erza needed help and was still getting destoryed. It took a bad writing and PoF to damage Dragon Irene
Not really, Echantment can work, and is based on strength, even helped humans gain DS magic, that would explain how regular humans can kill dragons

I hope we get Touka's backstory next chapter, I really wanna know what her obsession with Natsu is, also Jellal and Erza vs Laxus will likely happen

She doesn't have plot armor, that is with Kyoka, Erza should be able to put up a fight against Laxus

Uhhh .... no she shouldn't, sick Laxus casually oneshots her tier. A healthy Laxus who is trying to beat the crap out of her stomps her no diff. Man just got done with oneshotting someone comparable to Erza and the only reason he won't be doing so here is because of her Lightning Empress or PIS.

He wasn't sick though, he was only sick when it affects her, he struggled against someone on the same level as another person too, he was not on the same level as Irene who Erza gave a tough time.

He was not struggling at first, it was only in small parts of the fight that he was afflicted, even then he was not one shooting his enemies. Laxus has physical attacks/kinetic energy too and they are not doing anything

He was not physically weak until he was afflicted by the disease, indeed it is a valid point, since he could not stomp Wall immediately

>Throws lightning

>Does nothing

>Keeps using lightning

>Still does nothing

>Pukes up blood

>Cant do anything at all

>Gets cured

>One shots

Punches someone and does nothing, yeah, not one shotting anyone soon, using a stronger attack than any other spell, reaches a certain threshold, and then gets defeated

Important

In ch 42 natsu said i don't care about jellal But it's a small translation error, Natsu originally said even jellal is fine

Irene is not stronger than Laxus. Well, base Irene. Nothing really shows that base Irene is stronger than Laxus or Jellal. I personally think Laxus is on the same strength as base Irene, maybe above, but as far as base irene being stronger i highly doubt that after seeing the erza fight, enchantments and all. Larcade is probably on par with base Irene. Who i think Laxus is above minus the hax. But Ap wise. Dragon Irene is a dif story, obviously.

Also Laxus should technically one shot Erza. Actually nvm. Erza has always been.. A durable mother ******. So she can take punishment. So she'll probably hang in there a little. Like almost on some Garou shit

So, apparently in the last chapter, when Natsu said he needed to tell something to Lucy, he said nevermind, it can wait, I thought he just needed to say they were going on the 100 Year Quest, but apparently he had something else to tell her...

Hopefully that gets addressed in 100 Year Quest

Irene can compress an entire country physically with her magic, that is something way beyond that of Laxus' capabilities, and U1 is of a weaker enchantments. Larcade should be on the same level as Wall's Etherion as he does not have the durability to tank it.

As using it for radiation energy calc, no different from many other calcs that use it with mention of nuclear fusion

Rereading the latest chapter and I still can't help but laugh at Natsu getting fired up at beating an unconcious girl. Talk about a character trait ovo

Back