• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 9

Luckily it's not a big deal.

Low 6-Bs get downgraded to High 7-A.

High 6-A+s get downgraded to High 6-A.

Sub Relativistic gets downgraded to At least MHS+.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Alright, so due to new Planet Size Revisions, the Fairy Tail Planet will now be assumed to be the same size as Earth, so revisions are coming
Wait...that thread concluded?

Because that's what you get when you use Earth's Diameter for the calc

It's 241 Gigatons

@CNBA3

So what? It was higher before

@The Calaca

I have no idea what you did, I used the exact same calc and it's now High 6-C

@CNBA3

I'm always so confused as to what you're thinking, that thread was only for pixel scaling Planet's and that you can't do it without sufficient evidence, that doesn't effect Fiore's size, it just means we can't calc the Planet via Fiore's size, so Fiore is still the size it is, and High 6-C for top tiers isn't an outlier at all, we scaled them higher before, so there's no problem with this

What is even going through your head dude

You can't even calc Fiore's size as well if there are counter evidence against it too, such as the size of the ocean or distance of some islands too

Let me see.

Angsizing: 41,346.32921*519/[38*2tan(70/2 deg)]

Bold has to be replaced with 12,742km.

12,742*519/[38*2tan(70/2 deg)] = 124269.51km.

124269.51 * 100 (to convert into meters it's 1000x [this is the part I forgot to do] but we need to divide by 10) = 12426951m/s.

KE = 12426951 * 12426951 * 0.5 * 21,584,324.7 = 398 Gigatons.

High 6-C, yeah.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Just wait until those Dragon Gods doing some crazy feats and we might get Tier 5 FT
That would still be downgraded, once I get my thread going

We have an actual distance description that we can use for Fiore, which is way more reliable than literally any other method, using average boat speed to calc distance is far less reliable, we don't need to re-calc Fiore

Why is this so hard to understand, also what do you mean by downgrade thread, there is no Tier 5 feat

How is using an average boat speed with stated timeframe to find the distance between two continent's less reliable? There is no statement of Fiore's size and would then use calcing to get the size too

@CNBA3

There is a literal distance given on the map of Fiore, that's more reliable than using Boat Speed

While I agree with using stated distances to get size, there's also room for the author to not know how that would affect its world. If there are several different sources to get information about distances, it'd do no harm to look at them and check how accurate the statement is.

It's like Bleach's case but inverse, since Bleach has many different statements for distances that are actually consistent with the landscape and different settings in the scenarios it presents. In this case, we have a single statement giving size, which isn't bad, but for something as big as a country we might need some supportive input to be sure of what we're doing.

Alright guys, I'm a little overwhelmed, I can only do so many things at once, let's wait till I revise Deus Sema and this Jura calc, before I do any more stuff

I know you guys really want to move on to new stuff, but I just need some time to deal with the current stuff

It is not on the map though, it is in the manga which the map would have different geographic settings, it is not the first time the map would have geographic differences

only wall can do that, council etherion is different

They are actually similar in means of fusion

Anyway, we will have to wait and see with what the calc members say about the Etherion Feat

@The Calca

Having an actual distance for the country literally makes far more sense then any assumption based pixel scaled anything, also using boat speed in a world with magic vehicles doesn't seem reliable to me

Fiore absolutely stays the same size

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Alright guys, I'm a little overwhelmed, I can only do so many things at once, let's wait till I revise Deus Sema and this Jura calc, before I do any more stuff
I know you guys really want to move on to new stuff, but I just need some time to deal with the current stuff
well. no need to rush, personally i suggest to leave all crt ths month. enjoy christmas and new year and make new crt in new year

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@The Calca

Having an actual distance for the country literally makes far more sense then any assumption based pixel scaled anything, also using boat speed in a world with magic vehicles doesn't seem reliable to me

Fiore absolutely stays the same size
That would make sense if said boat has anything magical going for it, even Edolas was stated to have better tech and vehicles than Earthland

For a vehicle to make it go fast or faster is with a plug to the user's own magic power to give it the energy

We don't need to calc theoretical distance based on boat speed because we have a literal given distance we can use, which is far more reliable than boat speed

God this is driving me mad

How so, boat speed it not different than a sailing boat's speed which is between 7-8 knots, there is nothing magical about it, and we have the timeframe for it to take to get the distance

And off Fiore too, and even then, it is still inconsistant with other showings, at best you can use said distance for Wall's attack speed feat, that is it.

I'm done, I can't do this anymore, It's just like with the radiation and magnetic confinement thing, it's impossible to talk to you

I'm taking a short break for a day

I would have the magnetic confinement fusion down but it is almost impossible to talk Don'tTalk, and radiation does exist in magic just like in real life, but even then, with how things are, a massive downgrade is coming

Back