• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 5

AnonymousBlank said:
FDGM could be like when Natsu mixed FDSM and FGSM together and he made a pseudo form back in Tenrou?
EE maybe? Natsu also dropped a similar statement back in Phantom against Gajeel as well. How would we treat burning water though? Merc throws an ocean and Natsu takes it out with a roar. Vaporization? Or do we wave it off as hax?

I wanna see White DG eat Touka for the irony. Watch him eat the sun/all the light or something and make everything black.
It is better to a calc because vaporizing an Ocean tends to be High 6-A feats

In regards to the "ocean" Mercphobia raised, it's somewhat annoying that we still don't have a good idea of how much he raised.

So we have a Fire and Water God Dragon, I assume we'll have an Earth and Wind Dragon, and then the strongest one will be a Heaven or Light Dragon, cause it's got a halo

Mhm, maybe it could even be Soul/Spiritual

I wonder what Diablos is doing now, imagine how angry they would be if they found out right after they left the Water God Dragon's place, the Fire God Dragon showed up lmao

I want Natsu to beat Mercuphobia after eating Ignia's fire, if Natsu beats a dragon he gets a boost, I really want Natsu to get on that God Dragon level, and become the Strongest Character

lowkey, I want there to be like, a Diabolos Guild master that's super strong and have that person 1v1 a God dragon, then for (insert reasons) the winner fights Natsu or Natsu fights the winner

I can't wait to see Natsu's power up it's incredible how covering someone in fire can can get us so hyped depite seeing it every arc. I'm expecting it to include something like Ignia's sick tattoo sleeve.

Natsu being the god tier sounds awesome though he still needs to be above RoT Acno and 5DG are only = Base Acno. Beating Merc will be a step in the right direction since not only does he have a type disadvantage, its also a limited power up so he can't afford to play it safe.

Natsu becoming strongest character would be great, like if we could get him to fight someone who absorbed all the 5 God Dragon Powers, and he wins in a 1v1 that would be enough proof for me

Well, it seems like Merc doesn't have any impressive hax. If Ignia does get hax, it'd be through his fire magic. Guess this means Acnologia beats both via eating their magic?

AnonymousBlank said:
I question how Acno didn't go after anything on the Northern continent.
Cause they keep themselve hidden.

Irene turned into a dragon for 400 years still acno didn't know cause keep herself hidden, and even fight her but didn't know she was a dragon slayer until she uses her dragon slayer magic.

AnonymousBlank said:
ESP for Mystogan it is. We could argue its better than everyone elses since no one else notices Anima.
Better than most, sure, but not literally everyone in the series.

Zeref can sense Acnologia coming from far far away during Tenrou Arc.

Character like rogue,gildarts,Minerva can sense alive/dead ppl by thier magic, i mention it in crt. If they can do, others should be to do it as well,they don't need to qualify for all category for Extrasensory Perception

@Rin

If you're talking about giving Natsu less keys, and removing profile pictures, then I'm still against it, fitting all his forms together into 3 keys would make his profile evn more cluttered, and despite how messy his profile is, I still am satisfied with it

I still don't get why Limited is applied to Natsu's power null. It's not like it ever failed or doesn't powernull completely.

Hmm. I do know limited is given to those that nullify attacks. But limited isn't even in Erza's profile, right? Guess it just depends on who makes the profile or includes the ability. I prefer to add limited myself. For example, like TSBs in Naruto.

Back