• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 5

Goku have-

1)base

2)ssj1

3)ssj2

4)ssj3

5)Ozaru

6)Ssg

7)ssgss

8)ssgss kioken x10

9)signs kioken x20

10)U.I.

11)MUI

Remember natsu going to get wdg power otherwise he can't become stronger(just defeating a dragon didn't make you stronger unless you get their power. And then 4 more dg power, then a possibly a combine form after getting all dragon god power

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I'm pretty sure Natsu is in Dragon Force at the moment, he has the scales and everything, plus he ate a strong fire. 2. Ignia's Power
Basically it's like when natsu eat jellal golden flame of rebuke and go dragon force

Or God Dragon force

Btw did you guys think elefseria is a 6th gen ds? Since he said he is selft thaught one, but he didn't mean he have lacrima or he is a dragon eater? Or he is just hiding his identity

1997KD said:
Btw did you guys think elefseria is a 6th gen ds? Since he said he is selft thaught one, but he didn't mean he have lacrima or he is a dragon eater? Or he is just hiding his identity
Don't trust Elefseria, won't be shocked if he turned out to be the big bad.

That said, he refers to himself as the "law dragon" and he displayed a number of seemingly random powers when the team met him. Law manipulation? I'd love for that to be the case

@Enryu don't think a human key for the dragon gods is necessary tbh especially since we haven't seen them do anything in that form.

I think this is kind of different from Jellal's flames. Jellal seemed to jumpstart Natsu ability to go into Dragon Force and just gave him the ability. When Natsu naturally uses Dragon Force, it looks pretty much the same. So I'm thinking this form is either completely new, or some sort of upgraded Dragon Force.

As far as ignias statement on the dragon gods overcoming acnologia, it can work if he is talking about all of them combined. If each rivals acnologia, then they can easily overtake him by working together.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
I think a key for the Five Dragon Gods in human forms is necessary
They are not like acnologia, acno was a human to begin with who can turm into a dragon, the dragon gods can turn into a human so it become easy for them to interact with ppl, they are not human to begin

I agree with KD. We know from Natsu and Acnologia that turning into a dragon makes you stronger, that's why they have their human and dragonified keys separate. But the Dragon Gods have always been dragons. The only reason we would separate the keys is if turning human made them weaker. I personally think that's illogical. Besides, Ignia says that they're just able to shift their forms, there's not a change in power.

I have a slight issue with that tbh. Back during the Avatar Arc when Natsu was recruiting Team Natsu again, Charle says that by transforming into a human form, her magic power grows. Back in the Sun Village, Doriate's Law of Retrogression made them all younger and thus complete fodder. In both cases the change of the mages form can affect their magical ability positively and negatively so that should be applied universally.

Another thing I'd like to point out is this distinction some are making between pure Dragons and DS Dragons. Once they are dragons, they are dragons permanently and regardless of what appearance they take, that doesn't change. Zeref even points out with Irene that she is still a dragon even though she looks human again. Acnologia is obviously in the same position so there should be no change in their power if we are gonna say the 5DG (who are just 5 really strong Dragons) don't suffer a change in their power.

That being said, I don't think we should even bother with a human key for the 5DG unless they actually do something in that form. So far we have had Merc not being able to control anything and Ignia who stopped a punch from Base Natsu amped by rage. They should at least have a short fight before we bother with a human key.

^everything is correct, just want to remind that doriat magic didn't just turn them, kid, it also reduces their magic power.

What I personally believe for the scaling at the moment...

Base Zeref=<Dragon Force Natsu<Human Acnologia<Fairy Heart Zeref<Savage Dragon Fire Natsu<Ignia's Power Natsu=<Five God Dragons=<Dragon Acnologia=<Human Acnologia SBT<Seven Flames Dragon Mode Natsu<Dragon Acnologia SBT

There are of course things we can't confirm, and therefore, we can't use, but this is what I personally believe the scaling is at the moment

I think we should just remove acnologia human king, cause he was not a human anymore? He is possibly using transformation magic just like dragon gods and elfa and irene?

He was originally Human like Irene, so his human form is weaker than his Dragon Form and each have distinctive power, his human form isn't like the God Dragons

My point is, after human turns into a dragon they completely become a dragon and stop being human, I was just curious

There isn't any difference between a human becoming a dragon and transforming into a human and having always been a dragon and transforming into a human. If we are going to say that one gets weaker in their human form, then the other gets the same treatment. Its not like we actually have feats for the DS turned dragons while they were still human aside from Irene being an enchanter.

DragonEmperor23 said:
It's weird how Acno can do it on command but Zeref had to turn Irene into a human manually.
Possibly because she was preganet and have problem to controlling her magic, remember acno was keep fighting/practising and possible discover his all power, while Irene just keep hiding in forest

I personally think he should have a human form key as he didn't just one shot Irene like when he was shredding her corpse after her fight with Erza and Wendy. Just saying that human forms of dragons should have a human key that is weaker than their dragon key regardless of whether they are born dragons, unless they blatantly show feats on the same level of course.

Irene spent her time as a dragon trying to change herself back though. Makes no sense saying Acno is better with his powers when her whole goal was to become human again while his was killing dragons.

In regards to the matter of human forms vs dragon forms particularly for the Dragon gods, I think ur all overthinking and over complicating this especially since the dragon gods haven't done anything at all in their human forms. Even if we wanted to create separate keys for them it would be an exercise in futility as of now since we'd have nothing to scale them off.

That said, the only objective way to be certain in regards to this matter is to wait for feats and fights. If we see a DG engage in combat in their human forms then we'd have something to scale off.

On Irene and Acno and whether we should remove a key, that should be a definitive no. We clearly see Irene become significantly more powerful when she transformed into a dragon, blatantly saying that her transforming improved her enchantments. Whether or not she is still technically a dragon whilst in her human form means little when we see the act of transforming gives an increase in power, and since Acno is in the same boat as her in regards to being a dragon whilst appearing human the same logic should still apply, especially since much like her his best displays of power happen while he's in dragon form.

I heard that in Germany, Hiro Mashima revealed that he wants Nalu to happen, but he loves to throw curve balls and tease his fans a lot, however he does wish they would just "get it on" sometimes

So maybe Nalu will finally become canon in 100 Year Quest

Davidsteel1 said:
In regards to the matter of human forms vs dragon forms particularly for the Dragon gods, I think ur all overthinking and over complicating this especially since the dragon gods haven't done anything at all in their human forms.
Ignia human form easily blocked a punch from Base Natsu, it's a something.

Ignia's human form screen time consists of all of three actions.

Turning into a human.

Blocking Natsu's fist.

Turning back into a dragon and dipping.

Seriously, that's no where near enough for a key on it's own.

Wait wait wait. I just realized. Didned Gildarts lose his arm on the quest??? Didn't gildarts say it was the most dangerous?

AstralKing7 said:
Wait wait wait. I just realized. Didned Gildarts lose his arm on the quest??? Didn't gildarts say it was the most dangerous?
Gildarts lost his arm fighting against Acnologia iirc; I don't think he had encounter any of the Dragon God(s) since Acno came and fodderize him.

My question is why he went to Giltena, got told what the quest was, came back to Fiore, Ishgar, and proceeded to get "yeeted on" by Acno at Mt. Zonia.

That was never explain, probably that the Hundred Years Quest meant to be something else on Fiore and was recon to be the sealing of Five Dragon Gods on another continent of Giltena

Well Elferosia (or whatever his name is) did say that Gildarts didn't know where to look for the pentadrakes and probably went after Acno thinking he was one of them. But yeah, it's a break in logic if u think about it.

@Mitch the fact that Mashima himself is like "will u two just get together already!" amuses me. It's almost makes it seem like he has no power over the decisions these fictional ppl that he created make.

Back