• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 5

The fact that he's clearly far above Zeref, since this Natsu who should be stronger than the one who fought zeref, can't do crap against Mercuphobia at all, and is more afraid of him than Zeref and August, that means that Mercuphobia at Half Power is clearly above Base Zeref, so his full power be doubled that, and would likely be Baseline Low 6-B

Zeref = 500 Gigatons Mercuphobia is higher than that, so yeah, at twice power, he is 1 Teraton, and therefore Low 6-B

Is it me or does Igneel's kid resemble the Mega Charizard a bit? Long horns on the head (Y), spiky shoulders and flames(?) from his head (X).

Edit: Yeah that makes some sense. Base Natsu here is only at least High 7-A, yes. Being stronger could just put him at 6-C. At least Low 6-B FT for sure will be nice.

@Anonymous

Sadly only Acnologia and Mercuphobia for now would get Low 6-B, we'll have to wait and see if others match that later on

Currently we can only assume they are stronger than base zeref.

Natsu isn't going all out idk why?

Zeref want to fight natsu, ignia want to fight natsu, at this point i bet natsu think sister whould be better than those bas*ards

Yeah, the Dragneel family has now gained another member, Natsu's other brother that wants to fight him

And who's low key nuts. Wonder why Igneel never mentioned him or asked him to help beat Acno. It would've done wonders.

In tratraous arc igneel said acnologia is their falut mistake, probably they didn't want to ignia fight against acnologia, and we don't know if thay guys have soul resistance or not, he maybe serves the same fate as igneel as if he fight him

20190306 111135 rmedited
Is this some kind of foreshadowing? Natsu get nail like thing like his brother unlike his father

Man the Dragneel family is bloody intense.

Honestly I'm hoping for some new powers for Natsu and friends, especially if Natsu will be getting a new form, he needs some more versatility. And if he gets some form of hax I'll be ecstatic, I just want to be able to say "Natsu outhaxes him" in vs thread one day.

He said you will become stronger by killing wdg, probably natsu will get wdg power if he baths in his bloods.

Code:
I guess eos natsu will have all 5 dragon gods power

Hmm. I dunno if I like that. Does he really have to kill all of them? I would not like it one bit if they have him kill Mercuphobia just to get more power. What's good about that?

They have to kill him either way, since merc wanna dies and now they have another reason (touka controlling him).

@Everyone

So what do you think about the Dragon Gods at full power, and Acnologia's Dragon Forms being...

At least Low 6-B, possibly High 6-B

I think we have enough to justify it

Where does the At least Low 6-B come from because after At least High 6-C it is just Low 6-B?

Personally I disagree, I'm not particularly at ease with using multipliers to determine ratings. They are fickle and depending on the situation they could very well downplay the character or wank the character. Let's not forget Natsu's DF was stated to triple his power but we know that isn't true, the increase is significantly more than that and the opposite could also be very well true with the Mercphobia

At half power, Mercuphobia is above Base Zeref, who is 500 Gigatons, at full power, he should be 2x stronger, which would be 1 Teraton, and therefore Low 6-B, at the very least

@Davidsteel

This isn't necessarily a multiplier, it's the fact that he is stated to be at half power, making him At least Low 6-B, makes sense for his full power, we do the same thing for the Demon King at half power, we double his ap at full power

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
At half power, Mercuphobia is above Base Zeref, who is 500 Gigatons, at full power, he should be 2x stronger, which would be 1 Teraton, and therefore Low 6-B, at the very least
You it could also be Low 6-B, possibly High 6-B right I do agree: At least, can be confusing because most of the time, people forget to add the plus sign to those who deserve it like for Fairy Tail High 6-C characters since the calc is over median value for the + sign.

At least
Should be used to denote the lower cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate.

Also, I rather have a CRT for the additions than a discussion thread and also a scan where he is stated to be at half-power.

At least Low 6-B is to the lower cap, and possibly High 6-B is the higher cap, he would be at least Low 6-B, not adding the at least wouldn't make sense, because he has a possibly high 6-B, point is, he is at the very least Low 6-B at full power

BlackeJan said:
I thought dragon Irene was the 500GT
500GT would give + sign as well.

"+" symbol
Currently misused to an extraordinary degree on the wiki, the "+" symbol should only be used when the Attack Potency has been calculated to be greater than the average (arithmetic mean) of the high end energy level and low end energy level of a particular tier.

Example: Average of Large Building level is: [2 Tons (low end) + 11 tons (high end)]/2 = 6.5 Tons (the arithmetic mean). All energy levels from 2 Tons to 6.5 Tons should be listed as Large Building level, whereas all energy levels from 6.5 Tons to 11 Tons should be listed as Large Building level+.

Edit: 550GT is needed- never mind for this point

The At least is there because he has a Possibly High 6-B, the At least is necessary for the key, which would denote the bottom cap of his power

I really want some more info about Igneel's son. Why didn't Igneel ever mention him? Did they part ways? Also, who is the mom?

Too many questions, and too little answers.

Having said that, Ignia's design is hype, even though I feel he too much horns.

Captain Torch said:
I really want some more info about Igneel's son. Why didn't Igneel ever mention him? Did they part ways? Also, who is the mom?

Too many questions, and too little answers.

Having said that, Ignia's design is hype, even though I feel he too much horns.
Maybe Igneel didn't want to pay child support?

I agree with the sentiment of too many horns, they're somewhat distracting.

@Rin as far as I know he doesn't

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Davidsteel

This isn't necessarily a multiplier, it's the fact that he is stated to be at half power, making him At least Low 6-B, makes sense for his full power, we do the same thing for the Demon King at half power, we double his ap at full power
If that's the case then tentatively agree

Yeah that explains why the art isn't as good as it usually is. Btw what do you guys prefer, Hiro's early art for FT or his later art? I prefer the way it was in the beginning.

I love Hiro's Later Art in Fairy Tail, ever since the GMG Arc, his artwork has been phenomal in my opinion, and it just kept getting better, Alvarez Arc has the best art in Fairy Tail IMO, Hiro Mashima is my favorite artist easily

I'm happy Ignia is intelligent enough to wait for Natsu to be strong enough to fight him and doesn't just attack him right now.

inb4 Fire God Dragon Slayer mode next chap

aahaa soo hypeee

Yeah, depends on what normal Fire DG mode looks like.

Considering how Ignia was talking about how Fire is the power to "burn everything in this world" and that his fire can burn water, I think we might get some hax with these DG's.

I'm also really hoping for a Light DG so we can some of them noice speed feats.

FDGM could be like when Natsu mixed FDSM and FGSM together and he made a pseudo form back in Tenrou?

EE maybe? Natsu also dropped a similar statement back in Phantom against Gajeel as well. How would we treat burning water though? Merc throws an ocean and Natsu takes it out with a roar. Vaporization? Or do we wave it off as hax?

I wanna see White DG eat Touka for the irony. Watch him eat the sun/all the light or something and make everything black.

Back