• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 5

It isn't ideal, but I don't mind the wait. Considering Mashima is dealing with Edens zero at the same time, the fact that this comes out as often as it does is a surprise

Lol we wait 2 weeks for something that feels like nothing is happening. 2 weeks should mean decent amount of pages. Bleach itself is the most insufferable manga to read and it's weekly. Fairy tail is significantly worse cause it's two weeks for no content. Bleach had no content but it was weekly. No content means every week it feels like barely anything happened because it's too short. Bleach is tolerable if you binge read. Waiting weekly no. Fairly tail is worse than even that. So yea ppl have a right to complain

I read edens zero because fairy tail was "over." But it came back, so when I go back to edens zero I realized I missed the last 5 chapters lol..

@GoddessofWinterrr- Mashima is for all intents and purposes doing 2 manga at once with FT and EZ, considering how much work goes into making just 1 come out consistently every week the fact that he's putting out another and all we have to do is wait an extra week is frankly impressive especially since this is a side project he was more or less pressured into being involved with. And "no content" isn't particularly fair, the only reason it feels like little is happening is because the story is still being written as though it is weekly (obviously to allow for better management of the workload), y'all just need to learn patience.

I mean, just because someone worked hard doesn't mean I have to like what the result is. I am being patient, just saying it's underwhelming.

If you don't like it, you should drop it, (like how i drop radiance) but 40 pages in 1 month is good, like boruto manga, and dbs manga, but we are getting it in every 2 week

Why did Natsu get keys changed without linked-CRT?

• When you are revising character statistics, please remember to provide links to the related concluded content revision threads in the edit summary boxes. It greatly helps to avoid misunderstandings when the staff are patrolling edits, as they might mistake the changes for vandalism otherwise.

Elizhaa said:
Why did Natsu get keys changed without linked-CRT?
It didn't change, whoever make the difference is accurate, cause natsu still have his dragon force and with dragon force natsu should be atleast strong as much as when he fight zeref(only with dragon force)

Kinda like how boruto series kcm naruto should be at the same level(if not stronger) then his teen age kcm form

1997KD, we still got standard whether it is accurate or not; someone also could reports the edits for vandalism if there no listed reasonings.

@Elizhaa

That was my fault, sorry, I'll remember to give explanations from further on

DemonGodMitchAubi, no worry, I take no offense.

I just made these statements because most of the time if the reasonings or CRT link are not added, someone can easily make a CRT to removed them and this is annoying in the case this CRT or accepted threads with evidence are years-old, thus hard to find. In most cases where the threads are not found, the crucial evidence are not as well and the edits are reverted.

As well sometimes, people take advantage and vandalized profiles.

Can anyone add extrasensory perception on all other ft characters and curse null for grsy from the last ft crt thread, i add it on like 12 character profilers

So that's Igneel's biological son? Should have known Mashima would do something like this lol.

He apparently vaporized the sea; can we calc both feats if that's true.

A very small and quick summary

Pg1-pg17

Fdg appaear, save natsu, fight wdg, both wdg and fdg is NOT GOING ALL OUT(i guess wdg also say why fdg keeping his size half)

FDG set town on fire and start burning wdg water(he set water on fire lmao) wdg respond and start throwing water on his fire, and some other dialogues.

Last pages (Fdg to natsu)FDG says you can become stronger and release flame which can even burn fire and you can overcome your weakness.

FDG says he can't beat WDG alone(since both are equal in strength) FDG says natsu to eat the flame of town (set by fdg)and become stronger, natsu says what your motive is, FDG says i don't want/here to fight you, both of use can become stronger together, i know you notice already, the smell of igneel

FDG- I'm fire dragon god(idk about his name)

I'm the son of igneel

Sorry for bad grammer XD

So Natsu's gonna eat his Dragon Brother's power and defeat the Water Dragon God supposedly, so we'll have another OP form of Natsu, great, as well, Ignia wants Natsu to keep getting stronger so that Natsu can be strong enough to fight him on even ground one day, wow, This sets up so much, Natsu might actually become the strongest character by the end of the manga if he's gonna get even stronger

Another thing, Since Mercuphobia is at Half power and he is still far superior to the High 6-C's, then I think we have enough to believe that at full power, Mercuphobia and the other Dragon Gods Can be...

At least Low-6-B, Possibly High 6-B

It makes sense that they would be like this, we can probably push the dragon gods and Acnologia to have baseline Low 6-B due to having Merucphobia with half power be ffffaaaaar above Zeref, and then having twice as much power at full power

Back