• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 5

For some reason, even tho it hurts me, im starting to believe ignias wprds about the dragon gods being above acnologia. Ignia himself didnt make me believe it, this chapter did. A dragon the size of a freaking island, a MOON dragon that uses the power of the STARS? these dragons are being hyped to be a greater threat than acno for sure.

@Hst master who knows? Merc has pretty much made it clear that the dragon gods aren't completely evil, they are prone to change just like any sentient creature.

@Ovrhide don't know about that, Acno was played up as an extinction level event and he had that broken resistance to magic. Plus Aldron being the size of an entire city hasn't been confirmed, it's just a theory at this point.

Can someone tell me why are Human Irene and Base August listed as "stronger than FDKM Natsu"? Is there anything that warrant this justification?

Davidsteel1 said:
@Hst master who knows? Merc has pretty much made it clear that the dragon gods aren't completely evil, they are prone to change just like any sentient creature.

@Ovrhide don't know about that, Acno was played up as an extinction level event and he had that broken resistance to magic. Plus Aldron being the size of an entire city hasn't been confirmed, it's just a theory at this point.
Each one of these individuals are extintion level events. Ignia already hinted at the dragons having at least acnologia levels of power. Was out right stated in chapter 2. Wouldnt be surprised if one of them is stronger than the rest, thus being stronger than acnologia.

AnonymousBlank said:
Davidsteel1 said:
I'm honestly still waiting for star dress Celestial King form
^This will legit be awesome as **** and I won't even complain if she slaps something that just stomped Natsu's best form.
Images (80)
fanmade art for star dress csk

Just read the chapter, surprised to get this info drop. Really hyped for the Wood God Dragon, and really glad we are getting him next.

Though it does feel a little weird that there is a "metal dragon god", and that he is the most mysterious one of them(Since merc doesn't know anything about him).

The metal element doesn't seem to suit someone that strong in my opinion. I'll probably be proven wrong though.

Also, it took 24 chapters to take care of one of the dragon gods, which makes be believe that the sequel might actually reach 100 chapters, if not more

Gajeel should get to defeat the Metal God Dragon, I really hope Natsu doesn't defeat all of them, he is the main character, so he should defeat the strongest one, but still, not all of them

They're just hyping the Metal God Dragon to be the one of the most important ones. Ofc, maybe there is a translation error, since a "Gold God Dragon" would make more sense, because of the 5 weekdays in japan

@Captain Torch

Huh, I made an OC who was a Gold Dragon Slayer, I can read the future I guess

I'll be honest, I had a huge suspicion that he was an alt account of "LordAizenSama" for a while now, since he acted the same and even had the same damn avatar picture.

Never brought it up because I had no proof of that, but whenever I interacted with him, I got the feeling that he is indeed "LordAizenSama"

(LordAizenSama got blocked because of the whole vsbattles controversy/conspiracy a while back. And funnily enough Imade became active around the same timeframe as LordAizenSama got blocked)

So maybe that's the reason?

You might want to check Kaltias's wall and stop spreading lies, when both LordAizen and IMade are different people. Especially when the ban might have been unnecessary given the context of admins not fully verifying a report of IMade and then concluding that he had to be lying for basically no reason.

Back