• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 5

Dang, I'm really gonna miss 7-A characters, there were so many 7-A Matches that won't mean anything anymore

But wouldn't they just scale to double the AP. Unless the fights were against characters who were 200 megatons, they will be fine for the most part.

Sorry don't wanna be that guy but I still say that Jellal Sema is from earth or more like he created it on earth while Deus Sema is MEANT to be from space because it's a more powerful

Weaker ver. = earth

Stronger ver. = space

Btw guys should gray have resistance to flame manipulation?

He freezes Natsu flame(when the chicken guy absorb him), call Rufus flame cool(or something like that in GMG arc)

Some disappointing news, thanks to the Angular Sizing Changes in Calcs

Deus Sema is now 228.3 Gigatons (Large Island level)

And Erza's Speed is now Mach 6,560.8 (Massively Hypersonic+)

And Full Power Water God Dragon is at least 456.6 Gigatons (Large Island level)

So we lost both Low 6-B and Sub-Relativistic Characters at the same time, truly a shame

Well my disappointment is immense and my day is ruined. At least a new chapter of 100yq comes out next week so... some good news

Yeah, there are a lot of Fairy Tail Revisions going on right now, so it's rather stressful for me, so hearing about another potential downgrade was rather terrifying

Hold on Mitch. It's still being discussed

EDIT: wait....wouldn't this also affect their FT calcs then? cause of Deus Sema is being downgraded then....does Jellal Sema use angular sizing?

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Yeah, there are a lot of Fairy Tail Revisions going on right now, so it's rather stressful for me, so hearing about another potential downgrade was rather terrifying
TBF most of the casts lifting strength are getting a fair upgrade since Natsu apparently had class M since b4 either time skips

@Blackejan

I don't know if Captain Torches Sema Calc uses the new version of Angular Size Calcing

On Jacob's page, for his AP:

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (Comparable to Brandish. Easily defeated a large portion of the Fairy Tail guild via Transport)

Isn't Transport just teleportation/BFR hax? How is that a justification for AP?

^Natsu is able to fight Spriggan's at this point and even blocked a hit from bloodlusted August. Granted it was fire but it is far beyond what he should logically be tanking otherwise, mad resistance feat that actually fits with his Low 7-B form surviving flames two sub tiers above him.

@Anonymous also fits with his most recent feat of being able to consume Ignias flames- though that did seem to push his resistance to its threshold

I personally wouldn't try to use Ignia, as he was just leaving his flames around to be consumed instead of as a serious attack or anything similar.

But August did, and he went in hard. His case is more stable.

Hst master said:
Why not just use Natsu in his reasoning? Natsu has several other Spriggans to scale from to make it not circular.
Natsu's durability justification is taking hits from Jacob and Neinhart. So the former would have to go if we change Jacob's justification to say he can harm Natsu.

But merc losses his all power, look like touka take his all power back, the elfa confirm it, cause in his radar merc shown as dead, meanwhile, diablos guildmaster is eating dragon meet. And ft guild member is missing(sad)

I have mixed feelings about this chapter...

Mercuphobia losing his power is ok, meeting Diabolos Guild Master was good, There is some kind of symbol in Elefseria's Guild Hall with all 5 God Dragons on it, when all are defeated something crazy will happen for sure, also Touka is coming for Natsu, interesting, it's just...

Erasing Natsu's memories of when he ate the flames feels weak, we could have had some interesting character moments of Natsu feeling really guilty about burning Lucy, but it was played off as a joke, I would've wanted more character growth from Natsu, and have him feel like a monster, and this could happen later on, but for now, I'm a little unsatisfied with how they handled Natsu's reaction to losing control

Therefore this was only an OK chapter 7/10

Back