• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 5

Natsu should have been feeling way more depressed, but the issue is treated as a joke, that's so disappointing to me, hopefully this will get more attention in later chapters

That was a really cool chapter. That seal with the Five God Dragons on it is really cool, it reminds me of those giant Nazca lines. Like, they're just so cool. Anyways, for the rest of the chapter I like Natsu thinking and Merc being alive.(also lol "I want to be a normal human...y'know ignoring the giant horns on my head.") I like the Guild Master's appearance and I can't wait for another interaction between the Dragon Eaters, Team FT, and a God Dragon. Also, I joked about it earlier but it would be really cool if we saw a different team from Diabolos getting beaten up by a DG.

To be fair, he has no real reason to be depressed when he's forgotten everything after eating the flames & knows nothing of what actually happened.

This will def come back tho, considering the way Happy kinda sold it off as not such a big deal. Which was to me, Happy trying to save Natsu from worrying.

It's not possible for someone to lose power like that, it's probably touka doing, she just take away all wdg power after she sees him losing, and where the f is all guild member

Wow, apparently there are a lot of Fairy Tail fans who have the same sentiment as me when referring to the latest chapter, that being that Natsu should have had a character development moment

I doubt that Natsu just "brushed this off". Natsu isn't a person who focuses on negativity too much. Remember when he lost Igneel? Just in a few days he was smiling and joking with happy - even though the death was still affecting him.

I think this situation is similar. He forgot everything that happened, but is probably dealing with him "losing control" in his own way. I'm sure the "losing control" thing will appear again in the future, and Natsu will most likely have to do deal with it somehow.

The thing I really don't understand though, is that Mercuphobia became a human after losing all his magic. How does losing all your magic change your race?

EDIT:

The main point I'm trying to portray is that I think they are building up the whole "losing control" plotpoint. I agree that it seems like this plotpoint was brushed off to quickly, but it will most likely return later on. We'll see

Maybe it's less literal and more of a metaphor? He's so powerless now there is hardly a distinction between himself and a weak little human

AnonymousBlank said:
Anyone think Natsu might actually remember but is hiding it from the others?
Wouldn't exactly put it past him, he apparently knew for over a year that there as a risk of Gray turning evil but didn't say anything so no one would worry and he still hasn't told anyone he was about to commit suicide just so he could stop Zeref.

^ Probably, and i guess, from thw elsf crystal, i guess, air/sky and earth dragon god are confirmed, idk who is the 5th one

Fights that I think will happen in the 100 Year Quest

Erza vs Kyria

Gajeel vs Madmorl

Gray vs Skullion

Natsu vs Georg Raizen

Lucy vs Touka

Natsu vs Ignia

Other Dragon Slayers vs God Dragons

Natsu and possibly others vs Final Villain (Last God Dragon or Elefseria)

I just hope we see a bunch of awesome fights and story continue in the future

I can see Gajeel vs Madmorl happening, for one, Natsu already technically beat Madmorl, so he doesn't need a rematch, as well, since Natsu's the protag, he will undoubtedly fight the Guild Master Georg Raizen, plus seeing an Iron Dragon vs Armor Dragon in a durability battle would be really cool, one thing about the spriggans I liked is that the matchups threw you off on what you would expect, so I hope that continues

Ok, a fight I'd be pleasantly surprised to see but not holding my breath for would be Natsu vs Gildarts in some capacity. Out of left field I know, but Touka has done something to the guild Gildarts may or may not be included and seeing how she controlled the water dragon god; mind controlled evil FT anyone?

Feat scaling wise, at Max power Natsu should be able to take on all of the Fairy Tail Guild by himself

FT Five God Dragons
On the right is Mercuphobia, in the middle, I believe is Ignia, because the dragon looks like it's on Fire and has a bunch of horns, the bottom has a dragon with a tree, so I'm guessing an Earth or Grass Dragon, the Top is flying in the sky, so either a wind or heaven dragon, and the left, I'm not sure, it looks rather strange

There's so much set up in this sequel, it might go on for 200 chapters, honestly it's hard to be excited for Eden's Zero when Fairy Tail has been killing it

I honestly get the feeling that Elefseria might be the actual final villain. He is really fishy, and it seems that when all the 5 dragon gods will be "sealed", this thingy(some kind of portal maybe?) will unlock.

Captain Torch said:
I honestly get the feeling that Elefseria might be the actual final villain. He is really fishy, and it seems that when all the 5 dragon gods will be "sealed", this thingy(some kind of portal maybe?) will unlock.
Persona 3 intensifies

My guess is, Elefseria's power or some creature is sealed within something and when all the God Dragons are defeated, whatever it is will be freed, whether it be his power or another being entirely, whenever they get defeated, the Final Villain will appear, remember in chapter one, everything was burned and Elefseria was crying, maybe he wants revenge on humanity

Maybe a god or a wielder of the "one magic" or something like that? Would be nice to see what Hades was talking about way back when.

@AnonymousBlank

They literally said that the One Magic was love millions of times, how could you forget? That's how Zeref and Mavis died and were reincarnated

........ I dont pay attention to that kind of stuff? I wasnt even a fan of those two in general (they do have their moments though), much less them reincarnating so I put it and everything related to it out of mind.

I'm interested in what Elefseria's magic can do during combat. Law Dragon, just so much to guess on what he's capable of

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
FT Five God Dragons
On the right is Mercuphobia, in the middle, I believe is Ignia, because the dragon looks like it's on Fire and has a bunch of horns, the bottom has a dragon with a tree, so I'm guessing an Earth or Grass Dragon, the Top is flying in the sky, so either a wind or heaven dragon, and the left, I'm not sure, it looks rather strange
The fact that it is flying is not indicative of being a wind or heaven dragon.

Back