• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 5

If it is really have a wind or heaven Dragon, I hope it's Wendy who will face it and defeat this dragon, but as this is about Fairy Tail and it will be Natsu who will defeat the all dragons, even though I want it to happen

Enryu The Red Tower said:
If it is really have a wind or heaven Dragon, I hope it's Wendy who will face it and defeat this dragon, but as this is about Fairy Tail and it will be Natsu who will defeat the all dragons, even though I want it to happe
Do you know why I want them to be Earth, Metal and Wood?

Wind and earth dragon is nearly confirmed, idk about that dragon with a halo.

And what uf ft pulls a naruto and make god ankresham main villain😂😂

1997KD said:
Wind and earth dragon is nearly confirmed, idk about that dragon with a halo.
And what uf ft pulls a naruto and make god ankresham main villain😂😂
If Wind and Earth are confirmed then the 5th is probably either Void or Aether.

</div> What is your evidence? </div>

PicsArt 04-22-08.13.46
We already see fire and water dg(god Serena element) Now that guy on extreme left looks like he is lifting something(like a island/forest etc.now the last element of god Serena left is air, which should be the dragon without halo. Now i knoe he also show some lightning power but it very unlikely since that dragon have a halo

I guess planet lvl shit is coming soon in fairy tail-

We got the names of the last three gods:

• Aldoron, the Wood God Dragon
  • Selene, the Moon God Dragon
  • Viernes, the Gold God Dragon
So the Five God Dragons take their elements from the five weekdays in Japan:

• Monday is "Moon Day"
  • Tuesday is "Fire Day"
  • Wednesday is "Water Day"
  • Thursday is "Wood Day"
  • Friday is "Gold Day"
Also merc never meet the last dragon god

Hmm so Viernes could potentially be the strongest or something else entirely if merc never met him.

Oh wow didn't expect a chapter this week since I thought everyone was on break. Thank goodness, this is a pleasant surprise

I made a post about how the 5 Dragon Gods could be base off the 5 Chinese Elements and they still are the only one that doesn't work is the Moon Dragon God.

English chapter is out: https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/read/ft100/en/0/24/page/1

It's actually a Wood, Metal, and Moon Dragon, and the moon dragon is stated to use the power of the stars, soooooo... hopefully 4-C Fairy Tail at some point, doubt it tho, also Ignia has destroyed countries, but that is likely an overtime feat rather than one-shotting a country, so that sucks, however I am glad Lucy is still thinking about the consequences of Natsu losing control, glad they immediately are addressing it, anyways looks like they're going after the wood dragon next

Suspect the moon dragon will have something to do with Lucy as a celestial spirit mage. Also the name "Selene" sounds feminine, so f.dragon I guess.

Davidsteel1 said:
I'm honestly still waiting for star dress Celestial King form
^This will legit be awesome as **** and I won't even complain if she slaps something that just stomped Natsu's best form.

Yeah honestly girl needs some love.

So I was re-reading the chapter and the city Merc told them they could find the Wood God dragon is called "Draseel", the largest city on the continent. Draseel reminded me of "Yggdrasil" the legendary tree from Norse mythology, and we see in the mural that Aldron has a tree on his back, what are the chances that the largest city is built on the back of the largest dragon in the world?

Back