• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 10

Also, Wall was able to taking hits from Laxus and not go down, it is one thing for being resistant to lightning, but not for actual physical attacks which he had no resistance to. Laxus was no were stated to be weakened until Wall transformed.

@BlackeJan

This is literally exactly the same argument that you used a year ago and no one agreed, nothing new has been revealed about Laxus vs Wall

Please stop with the discussion

it has now since RL strength is tethered to his condition as the more he is injured the stronger his lightning is.

okay, whatever you want,

Also, quick question, I wonder why the White Magic would choose an Exceed as a host body, it has plenty of other options to choose from, Exceed are not really that strong, with the exception of Carla and Panter Lily

I honestly think that the WM must have been desperate and could not find a body that it desired so it had no choice but to choose an Exceed.

Though this would be interesting, we could get more info about where the other Exceed children that traveled to Earthland went

CNBA3 said:
I honestly think that the WM must have been desperate and could not find a body that it desired so it had no choice but to choose an Exceed.
Though this would be interesting, we could get more info about where the other Exceed children that traveled to Earthland went
Well we know where five of them are.

Hell Yeah, These are literally the 3 I wanted next, gonna run a Natsu, Laxus, Erza, and Jellal Team

6A457A12-C020-4CCF-ADD8-577047BD1C77
45209450-46D7-4652-B5AD-CF522CA5EA48

In conclusion, all members of both BOTH Fairy Tail team, except for Elfman, are in the game. But there are still the rest of this month + the next three months up until the games release for him to be included.

I can't believe we're on thread 10 already. I remember when we were just hearing about a new sequel series being made for Fairy Tail.

I remember when fairy tail ended and then like half the anituber community made videos bashing on fairy tail and said it was dead...

Well, the jokes on them.

Sorcerer Weekly tls are out & apparently Wendy taught Erza high enchant. So she enchanted the swords herself ?

I guess she can enchant power onto her swords, she's currently borrowing Natsu and Gray's power to compete with Laxus

I'm guessing Erza can now enchant armors too? If not only swords is still cool.

Gotta love how prepared Erza got for 100 yr quest lol

I don't know why, but after Hero's I really want a Fairy Tail and One Piece Crossover where Natsu teams up with Luffy

Oda would have to write it tho, I don't want Hiro making Luffy a Power of Friendship character as well

I wish, the best you'll find is fanfiction and even then...

You know how hard it is to find FT & OP fanfiction that 1) Respects both series 2) Isn't horrible 3) Updates on the regular?

I'll tell ya; nigh impossible. Like it's one of the unicorns of fanfiction even though it's painfully obvious

Completely impossible, but I would love to see Natsu and Luffy interact, I feel like they would be best friends

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I don't know why, but after Hero's I really want a Fairy Tail and One Piece Crossover where Natsu teams up with Luffy

Oda would have to write it tho, I don't want Hiro making Luffy a Power of Friendship character as well
but luffy is already a POF character umu

If only FT was from jump

It's not like Weekly Shōnen Magazine couldn't have a cross over with Weekly Shōnen Jump like they did with Weekly Shōnen Sunday.

The Calaca said:
Which shows were crossovered?
Hajime no Ippo, Fairy Tail, Negima! Magister Negi Magi, Air Gear, Cromartie High School, GetBackers, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Kōtarō Makaritōru!, Devilman, Tiger Mask, Ashita no Joe and Cyborg 009 from Shounen Magazine. Hayate no Gotoku, Zettai Karen Children, Kekkaishi, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Inuyasha, The Law of Ueki, Flame of Recca, Project ARMS, Ushio and Tora, Legend of the Swordmaster Yaiba, Kyükyoku Chōjin R and Blazing Transfer Student from Shōnen Sunday.

Back