• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail High Tier Upgrades

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
A new calc was accepted as 6-C

This was a casual feat performed by the somewhat healthy Laxus, and this version of Laxus could've One-Shot Ajeel and later did One-Shot Wall when he was healthy again

So this feat scales to all those who can One-Shot/Easily beat a Spriggan

People who scale: Laxus, Natsu (FDKM, Dragonification, E.N.D.), DF Gajeel, 2nd Demon Mark Gray, Strongest Armors Erza, Jellal, Base Irene, Base August, Larcade, WSDF Sting, Gildarts, Skullion, Madmorl's durability

Cool, but did you try to calc the blast laxus used on ajeel? Also those feat is comes from weak laxus

This calc only works for Lightning Bolts, not giant balls of lightning, so the big blast against Ajeel can't be calced this way, but this on it's own is pretty good

6-C is perfectly consistent, from what I remember the High 7-A feat was done by the war god who Laxus should be able to play like a fiddle. So yeah this has my support.

Also what's the value? Too lazy to check rn

First calc: 5.5502578e+19 Joules = 13.27 Gigatons (Island level)

Second Calc: 8.860872e+19 Joules = 21.18 Gigatons (Island level)

The value is 21.18 Gigatons, roughly 10x the Ikusa-Tsunagi calc which was 2.2 Gigatons, so the gap between Spriggans and those who can One-shot them is a rough 10 times difference, which is very consistent with the scaling

01D3742A-A36E-485A-AB37-2D274E456725
I'm sure you got the right result on your calculator, but it wasn't inputted correctly

There are two calcs

Weaker one is 13.27 Gigatons

Stronger one is 21.18 Gigatons

Laxus scales to the stronger one since that's a greater value, but the weaker one is a supporting feat that helps prove he's at this level

@The Prince of Counters

I don't think so, we can't say that, Laxus was casually kicking Wall's butt, while Wall had "Immunity" to lightning, meaning that Wall didn't tank any of Laxus's Lightning Attacks at all, he just was immune to the effects, so he suffered no damage because he couldn't take any damage, the second Laxus had Lightning that he wasn't immune too, he got One-Shot, and this Laxus also would have One-Shot Ajeel casually, so we can't scale any of the weaker spriggans to any of his feats, so the weaker spriggans stay at High 7-A for now, which still makes sense for scaling

I'm personally against the method used to find the energy of the lightning, however since it's currently accepted on the wiki, I suppose it's fine.

The scaling makes sense, so I agree as well

So, like everyone in the universe predicted, the Lightning Equation has been downgraded, the feat would be Tier 7 and weaker than the Ikusa-Tsunagi one, it's not surprising frankly

so, everyone stays the same as they are now

No one predicted the method was gonna get downgraded. U guys predicted the method was gonna outright be invalid which it's not so it's still a good thing if u ask me

Back