• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest: Lowest 5-A Revision and Madmole Durability Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a few months ago, when Dragon Irene was scaled above DF Wendy, many people (including myself) supported a downgrade of DF Wendy from 5.52 yottatons to 2.7 yottatons in order to prevent a breaking of scaling since not doing so would mean that Gildarts scaled above a Misaki who was directly scaled to him.

However, after looking over the previous CRT, the scaling, and the Labyrinth Arc as a whole, I believe that Misaki and Kirin scaling >= Abyss Art is actually supported in story.

First off, Kirin is stated to be a contender for the strongest member of Diabolos, while Laxus is stated to be a contender for the strongest member of Fairy Tail twice. This narrative portrayal alone at least somewhat implies that Kirin is above Suzaku's Abyss Art, especially considering that Selene only remarked that the DDSK being on Abyss Art Suzaku's level was frightening after stating that it was only Suzaku's Abyss Art that was superior to her human form. Thus, when Selene says that Kirin is possibly the strongest Diabolos member, she is likely including Abyss Art considering how she previously complemented and remarked on Abyss Art's power.

She then proceeds to say that the 4 DDSK together had a good chance of defeating the other 2 DG's alongside her, despite saying that Suzaku on his own stood no chance against her Dragon form, which is a good support.

Now, the only 2 of the other 3 DDSK who scale to this are Kirin and Misaki, while Haku remains the same. This is because both Kirin and Misaki were hyped up in-story by both being compared to Gildarts and Laxus, while Suzaku was never hyped up in the Dogramag arc to that level by Natsu or the narrative.

Support for Laxus scaling to Base Suzaku is how Gray and Lucy feel safer with him on their side after hearing that they'll have to fight Diabolos, despite knowing Base Suzaku's power, and how Madmole called his base a "monster" and told Kirin to be wary of him despite having a relative sense of the power level of people on Suzaku's level.

Base Erza downscales due to her Sea Armor clashing with Misaki's swords, and Base Laxus is 2.7 yottatons due to downscaling and being implied to be on Suzaku's level in Base.

Also, DSM Gray should be baseline 5-A for at least being willing to fight Misaki despite seeing her initially overpower Erza.

However, I think Jellal should only scale to Base Laxus and not RLDM Laxus, since a brainwashed Laxus didn't consider using RLDM against a brainwashed Jellal when the 2 were about to fight when the latter defended Erza, and only went RLDM against Erza herself when she was pressuring and hurting his base.

2. We currently scale Madmole's durability to FDKM Natsu. However, considering how Natsu's FDKM overpowered his durability in their 2nd encounter, and considering how Base Laxus, who FDKM Natsu is comparable to, easily took him out and badly damaged him with a few punches off-screen, this is invalid.

So unless we want to downgrade Pre-Elentear FDKM Natsu, Madmole's durability should probably scale to being >= Kiria's full-power durability

3. Kiria should downscale to Baseline 5-B+ in AP and durability. She took hits from Laxus and, while defeated, was not terribly injured by them, and she somewhat matched CHC Erza and was only one-shot by Erza using Dragon Slayer Magic Sword enchantments (and even then that didn't do much to her). And I doubt Erza was being casual against Kiria considering she was pissed at Kiria for torturing her.

In short:

5.52 yottatons: DF Wendy, Dragon Irene, August's Battle Form, X792/3 Gildarts, Kirin, Misaki, RLDM Laxus, SA Erza, Pre-Elentear Enchantments Erza

2.7 yottatons: Base Erza, Base Laxus, DSM Gray, Pre-Elentear SA Erza, Lucy's Gottfried, DSM Gray, Pre-Elentear, Jellal (is the same as before), Pre-Elentear FDKM Natsu, Haku and Suzaku (are the same as before)

1.38 yottatons: Base Wendy, Kiria, Madmole's durability

First off, Kirin is stated to be a contender for the strongest member of Diabolos, while Laxus is stated to be a contender for the strongest member of Fairy Tail twice. This narrative portrayal alone at least somewhat implies that Kirin is above Suzaku's Abyss Art, especially considering that Selene only remarked that the DDSK being on Abyss Art Suzaku's level was frightening after stating that it was only Suzaku's Abyss Art that was superior to her human form. Thus, when Selene says that Kirin is possibly the strongest Diabolos member, she is likely including Abyss Art considering how she previously complemented and remarked on Abyss Art's power.
Nothing here concretely says Kirin has AP above Suzaku's Abyss Art
Meh, that isn't much for scaling statements as Selene later says everyone in the Labyrinth working together can't beat Dogramag, implying when she said that earlier statement, she meant she would fight alongside them, but the statement doesn't prove anything for Kirin>Suzaku's Abyss Art
Now, the only 2 of the other 3 DDSK who scale to this are Kirin and Misaki, while Haku remains the same. This is because both Kirin and Misaki were hyped up in-story by both being compared to Gildarts and Laxus, while Suzaku was never hyped up in the Dogramag arc to that level by Natsu or the narrative.
Well yeah. We know the following for sure

Haku<Wendy<Irene<August~Gildarts~Kirin~Misaki

That's why there needed to be a separation between Kirin+Misaki and Haku
Support for Laxus scaling to Base Suzaku is how Gray and Lucy feel safer with him on their side after hearing that they'll have to fight Diabolos, despite knowing Base Suzaku's power, and how Madmole called his base a "monster" and told Kirin to be wary of him despite having a relative sense of the power level of people on Suzaku's level.
Gray never saw Suzaku's Abyss Art and would naturally find Laxus being there helpful. Laxus is comparable to Base Suzaku yeah, that's evident, so that statement still doesn't support that the Abyss Art would be above Kirin
Also, DSM Gray should be baseline 5-A for at least being willing to fight Misaki despite seeing her initially overpower Erza.
No, that very clearly is not a direct scaling
However, I think Jellal should only scale to Base Laxus and not RLDM Laxus, since a brainwashed Laxus didn't consider using RLDM against a brainwashed Jellal when the 2 were about to fight when the latter defended Erza, and only went RLDM against Erza herself when she was pressuring and hurting his base.
Nah, Laxus himself implied it would be a tough fight for both, we should assume he means their peak to peak
2. We currently scale Madmole's durability to FDKM Natsu. However, considering how Natsu's FDKM overpowered his durability in their 2nd encounter, and considering how Base Laxus, who FDKM Natsu is comparable to, easily took him out and badly damaged him with a few punches off-screen, this is invalid.

So unless we want to downgrade Pre-Elentear FDKM Natsu, Madmole's durability should probably scale to being >= Kiria's full-power durability
I mean I sorta agree, he should still be at least 4x above Pre-Elentear Base Natsu, FDKM Natsu just got stronger
3. Kiria should downscale to Baseline 5-B+ in AP and durability. She took hits from Laxus and, while defeated, was not terribly injured by them, and she somewhat matched CHC Erza and was only one-shot by Erza using Dragon Slayer Magic Sword enchantments (and even then that didn't do much to her). And I doubt Erza was being casual against Kiria considering she was pissed at Kiria for torturing her.
No, not at all, she was very clearly is fodder to them, she couldn't even scratch Laxus, who was toying with her

Erza was also casual with her, fighting in a bathing suit with using basic broadswords
In short:

5.52 yottatons: DF Wendy, Dragon Irene, August's Battle Form, X792/3 Gildarts, Kirin, Misaki, RLDM Laxus, SA Erza, Pre-Elentear Enchantments Erza

2.7 yottatons: Base Erza, Base Laxus, DSM Gray, Pre-Elentear SA Erza, Lucy's Gottfried, DSM Gray, Pre-Elentear, Jellal (is the same as before), Pre-Elentear FDKM Natsu, Haku and Suzaku (are the same as before)

1.38 yottatons: Base Wendy, Kiria, Madmole's durability
Disagree with everything but Madmole changing

We still do not have anything that directly confirms that Kirin and Misaki are without a shadow of a doubt above Suzaku's Abyss Art

Nothing here concretely says Kirin has AP above Suzaku's Abyss Art
Base Suzaku did better against Serious Selene than Base Laxus did against Kirin.

And regardless the fact that Madmole called Base Laxus a monster by itself implies that Base Laxus alone is on Suzaku's level, especially since he still told a casual Kirin to be careful.
Meh, that isn't much for scaling statements as Selene later says everyone in the Labyrinth working together can't beat Dogramag, implying when she said that earlier statement, she meant she would fight alongside them, but the statement doesn't prove anything for Kirin>Suzaku's Abyss Art
That's fair.
Well yeah. We know the following for sure

Haku<Wendy<Irene<August~Gildarts~Kirin~Misaki

That's why there needed to be a separation between Kirin+Misaki and Haku
I mean even without Abyss Art, we should still downscale Wendy to Baseline 5-B+ for clashing with Haku, then just scale Misaki above her 5.52 yottaton DF based on her statement that no females besides those hot Alchemist sisters were above her.
Gray never saw Suzaku's Abyss Art and would naturally find Laxus being there helpful. Laxus is comparable to Base Suzaku yeah, that's evident, so that statement still doesn't support that the Abyss Art would be above Kirin
I meant that Gray knows how strong Base Suzaku is, has never been shown to have seen RLDM Laxus, yet thought Laxus was strong enough to take on Suzaku.
I mean I sorta agree, he should still be at least 4x above Pre-Elentear Base Natsu, FDKM Natsu just got stronger
Cough 3x multiplier for FDKM Natsu based on DF Gajeel Cough
Erza was also casual with her, fighting in a bathing suit with using basic broadswords
And then she used CHC and Kiria still kept up.
Disagree with everything but Madmole changing

So basically we can just make it so that Base Wendy is 5-B+, her DF is 4x that, Misaki scales above that based on her statement of being above all females besides those hot Alchemist sisters, Erza, and Selene, and Kirin scales >= Misaki since they sparred in the past and he was stated twice to be likely the strongest member of Diabolos.

That way, they're 5.52 yottatons even without Abyss Art scaling.

Base Suzaku did better against Serious Selene than Base Laxus did against Kirin.
Not IMO, I think it's very similar portrayals, both were noticeably weaker, but still kept up with and clashed with their opponent
And regardless the fact that Madmole called Base Laxus a monster by itself implies that Base Laxus alone is on Suzaku's level, especially since he still told a casual Kirin to be careful.
I mean yeah, I agree Base Laxus is a monster and near their level, just overall weaker. He was noticeably below even a casual Kirin and was comparable to an Erza who was weaker than Base Suzaku
I mean even without Abyss Art, we should still downscale Wendy to Baseline 5-B+ for clashing with Haku, then just scale Misaki above her 5.52 yottaton DF based on her statement that no females besides those hot Alchemist sisters were above her.
I still don't even agree to this backscale, Base Wendy gets blatantly overpowered by Haku and only manages to hurt him when he's completely defenseless
I meant that Gray knows how strong Base Suzaku is, has never been shown to have seen RLDM Laxus, yet thought Laxus was strong enough to take on Suzaku.
We don't know if he does know about RLDM Laxus or not and him having more faith in Laxus does not directly confirm anything
And then she used CHC and Kiria still kept up.
That very same Erza is only 5-B+ for backscaling and doing half decently against RLDM Laxus, who in Base destroyed Kiria

Kiria needed to mind control Erza to properly fight her, and their little sparring session in Chapters 15-16 don't display what Erza is fully capable of

Stop trying to make everyone in 100YQ Tier 5 for loose scaling... By making Kiria 5-B+, you effectively make EVERYONE 5-B+, including the Natsu and Erza who got one-shot casually by the Base Suzaku that just barely scales to the Baseline 5-A feat. ************* OP scaling logic up in here. It's like everyone needs to scale to the Yonko cause the fodder characters slightly kept up with the Top Tiers.

Last edited:
I'll consider these this solution

We could scale a casual Kirin and Misaki to Base Suzaku, basically when Kirin is sticking to only his Atmosphere stuff and when Misaki is using her swords and chains, then we have the full power Kirin who uses lightning and the Misaki who uses the space itself to attack to the Abyss Art

There is a notable change in power between these these two forms, Kirin considered his Atmosphere powers to be casual and getting serious involved using his lightning. Then there's Misaki, who also said that her space tearing power was her getting serious and she only ever used it against Kirin

So maybe we could do that, have those powers scale to 5.52 Yottatons, but I entirely disagree with Base Laxus, Kiria, etc. scaling to 5-A when they very clearly do not scale to Base Suzaku level characters who practically one-shot/stomped them

Base Suzaku~Haku~Casual Kirin>Pre-Elentear FDKM Natsu~Pre-Elentear CHC Erza~>Base Laxus>>>Madmole~Kiria~Pre-Elentear Base Natsu

Last edited:
I really feel like this CRT is just making things more difficult than they need to be…

Not IMO, I think it's very similar portrayals, both were noticeably weaker, but still kept up with and clashed with their opponent

I mean yeah, I agree Base Laxus is a monster and near their level, just overall weaker. He was noticeably below even a casual Kirin and was comparable to an Erza who was weaker than Base Suzaku

I still don't even agree to this backscale, Base Wendy gets blatantly overpowered by Haku and only manages to hurt him when he's completely defenseless

We don't know if he does know about RLDM Laxus or not and him having more faith in Laxus does not directly confirm anything

That very same Erza is only 5-B+ for backscaling and doing half decently against RLDM Laxus, who in Base destroyed Kiria

Kiria needed to mind control Erza to properly fight her, and their little sparring session in Chapters 15-16 don't display what Erza is fully capable of

Stop trying to make everyone in 100YQ Tier 5 for loose scaling... By making Kiria 5-B+, you effectively make EVERYONE 5-B+, including the Natsu and Erza who got one-shot casually by the Base Suzaku that just barely scales to the Baseline 5-A feat. ************* OP scaling logic up in here. It's like everyone needs to scale to the Yonko cause the fodder characters slightly kept up with the Top Tiers.
Don't Natsu and Base Erza only scale to casual Kiria?

I agree with the rest though.

I'll consider these this solution

We could scale a casual Kirin and Misaki to Base Suzaku, basically when Kirin is sticking to only his Atmosphere stuff and when Misaki is using her swords and chains, then we have the full power Kirin who uses lightning and the Misaki who uses the space itself to attack to the Abyss Art

There is a notable change in power between these these two forms, Kirin considered his Atmosphere powers to be casual and getting serious involved using his lightning. Then there's Misaki, who also said that her space tearing power was her getting serious and she only ever used it against Kirin

So maybe we could do that, have those powers scale to 5.52 Yottatons, but I entirely disagree with Base Laxus, Kiria, etc. scaling to 5-A when they very clearly do not scale to Base Suzaku level characters who practically one-shot/stomped them
This looks good.

Wendy would remain the same, I assume?

Don't Natsu and Base Erza only scale to casual Kiria?
Well the gap between casual Kiria and Full Power Kiria isn't massive, Erza with basic ass swords was equal to that Kiria, we know a Full Power Kiria scales far below Base Laxus, who CHC Erza scales to or above. I'm not talking about Base Erza and Base Natsu in general, my point is just that the gap between Full Power Kiria and Base Natsu level people is smaller than the gap between Full Power Kiria and Base Laxus
This looks good.

Wendy would remain the same, I assume?
Wendy stays the same yes, we just differentiate in the explanations that Kirin and Misaki have serious states and casual states based on the abilities they use

Last edited:
Well the gap between casual Kiria and Full Power Kiria isn't massive, Erza with basic ass swords was equal to that Kirin, we know a Full Power Kiria scales far below Base Laxus, who CHC Erza scales to or above. I'm not talking about Base Erza and Base Natsu in general, my point is just that the gap between Full Power Kiria and Base Natsu level people is smaller than the gap between Full Power Kiria and Base Laxus
I guess that makes sense.

Honestly, even Madmole scaling to Serious Kiria's durability is questionable since he looked way worse than a serious Kiria did after fighting Base Laxus.

But he is known for being tough so I guess he should still scale above her, and be 53.22 petatons.
Wendy stays the same yes, we just differentiate in the explanations that Kirin and Misaki have serious states and casual states based on the abilities they use
K.

No Wendy upgrade, big sad.

TBH, I'm still very iffy on Kirin and Misaki scaling to the Abyss Art, but I'll at least admit it's possible they're relative

There's still nothing that directly says they are on level or equal to the Abyss Art tho
Selene, despite experiencing the power of Suzaku's Abyss Art first hand, hypes up Kirin as superior to him.

That's without mentioning that she knew about a weakened Aldoron losing to FT yet twice said Laxus was a contender for FT's strongest member.

Selene, despite experiencing the power of Suzaku's Abyss Art first hand, hypes up Kirin as superior to him.

That's without mentioning that she knew about a weakened Aldoron losing to FT yet twice said Laxus was a contender for FT's strongest member.
Well she calls Laxus one of FT's strongest members, which is true

Does not mean Laxus is above DF Natsu

Well she calls Laxus one of FT's strongest members, which is true
She called him "a contender".

And if you ask me, God Seed Aldoron should be scaling to 1/2 of Aldoron's max, since he says Aldoron's power is at his beck and call, but Aldoron wasn't one-shot by Gigajeel, so he wasn't using all his energy in his God Seed form.

If GS Aldoron was equal in power to the real deal, Aldoron would've been drained of energy, since their power reserves are shown to be connected to each other.

She called him "a contender".

And if you ask me, God Seed Aldoron should be scaling to 1/2 of Aldoron's max, since he says Aldoron's power is at his beck and call, but Aldoron wasn't one-shot by Gigajeel, so he wasn't using all his energy in his God Seed form.

If GS Aldoron was equal in power to the real deal, Aldoron would've been drained of energy, since their power reserves are shown to be connected to each other.
Dude the "contender" bit is cap, Laxus is very clearly not above DF Natsu

Base Suzaku~Haku<X793 DF Wendy<Dragon Form Irene~Enhanced Emotions Erza<X793 Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus~<X793 Gildarts~Ultimate Magic Form August~Full Power Kirin<Base Zeref~Igneel's Power Natsu<X792 Dragon Force Natsu<X793 Dragon Force Natsu

Bruh even in X792, DF Natsu has feats of scaling above Base Zeref, the same dude who's above the dude Laxus was struggling against. DF Natsu vaporized a weakened Dragon God that was literally resistance against Natsu's entire kit.

Dude the "contender" bit is cap, Laxus is very clearly not above DF Natsu

Base Suzaku~Haku<X793 DF Wendy<Dragon Form Irene~Enhanced Emotions Erza<X793 Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus~<X793 Gildarts~Ultimate Magic Form August~Full Power Kirin<Base Zeref~Igneel's Power Natsu<X792 Dragon Force Natsu<X793 Dragon Force Natsu

Bruh even in X792, DF Natsu has feats of scaling above Base Zeref, the same dude who's above the dude Laxus was struggling against. DF Natsu vaporized a weakened Dragon God that was literally resistance against Natsu's entire kit.
Damn, forgot about the X792 crap.

Natsu had so many dumb forms in X792 it's hard to remember them all

Damn, forgot about the X792 crap.

Natsu had so many dumb forms in X792 it's hard to remember them all
People always forget X792 DF Natsu was relative to Base Zeref and would therefore wreck everyone in the Labyrinth

People always forget X792 DF Natsu was relative to Base Zeref and would therefore wreck everyone in the Labyrinth
Because Natsu had so many forms that appeared for like 1 moment each that it's easy to forget he used DF for all of 5 seconds in X792.

I actually change my mind about Misaki

Misaki's full power space powers is her going all out, but she doesn't have explicitly different magic types like Kirin, who separates his Atmosphere and Lightning powers. We know Misaki sparred with Kirin in the past, but we don't know who Misaki has fought and if this fight with Kirin was serious and involved both of them going all out. We know Gray compared Misaki's magic power on the level of Laxus or Gildarts, while Laxus himself was amazed by Kirin and was shocked he had so much magic power and that he hasn't felt anything as strong since Gildarts, implying Kirin's got a more substantial comparison to Gildarts than Misaki. Kirin also has the strongest statement, while Misaki doesn't, so at best, I say we can give Misaki a possibly 5.2 Yottatons for this potential comparison.

I actually change my mind about Misaki

Misaki's full power space powers is her going all out, but she doesn't have explicitly different magic types like Kirin, who separates his Atmosphere and Lightning powers. We know Misaki sparred with Kirin in the past, but we don't know who Misaki has fought and if this fight with Kirin was serious and involved both of them going all out. We know Gray compared Misaki's magic power on the level of Laxus or Gildarts, while Laxus himself was amazed by Kirin and was shocked he had so much magic power and that he hasn't felt anything as strong since Gildarts, implying Kirin's got a more substantial comparison to Gildarts than Misaki. Kirin also has the strongest statement, while Misaki doesn't, so at best, I say we can give Misaki a possibly 5.2 Yottatons for this potential comparison.
That works!

Btw, when Laxus compared Kirin to Gildarts, was that before or after Kirin began using Atmosphere Magic?

That works!

Btw, when Laxus compared Kirin to Gildarts, was that before or after Kirin began using Atmosphere Magic?
Laxus compared Kirin to Gildarts after Kirin started getting more serious and was about to use his Lightning Magic

So it's Full Power Kirin~X793 Gildarts

Laxus compared Kirin to Gildarts after Kirin started getting more serious and was about to use his Lightning Magic

So it's Full Power Kirin~X793 Gildarts
Ok.

So only RLDM Laxus, Gildarts, and serious Kirin scale to 5.52 yottatons (or possibly that level)?

RLDM Laxus wouldn’t be 5.52 Yottatons because he only overpowered the casual Atmosphere Kirin
Just checked out the fight, this checks out.

And Base Laxus did match a roar from Lightning only Kirin, but asides from that he admittedly got clapped hard.

Although in Kirin's flashback with Elexion, Elexion did give Georg Raizen a hell of a fight (as the latter was bloodied after the fight was over), so RLDM+ES Laxus could possibly just have Elexion's power added to his own.

He'd be the same in base and RLDM, 5.52 with ES only (since this wiki is too lazy to revert FDKM to its proper 3x multiplier), and 8.22 yottatons with ES + RLDM.

And Georg should scale above Abyss Art for sure since Suzaku said that if Selene couldn't beat him she wouldn't stand a chance in human form against Georg.

Either way, we should probably make a second key in the future for Post-Elexion Laxus since he blatantly said removing the Lacrima made him stronger than before in base.

Or better yet, we assume LDKM is the same multiplier is FDKM since they're similar in how they are achieved.

Just checked out the fight, this checks out.

And Base Laxus did match a roar from Lightning only Kirin, but asides from that he admittedly got clapped hard.
I think he may have gotten stronger in that brief period of time between Round 1 and 2, but he was in that state for long enough for it to warrant a separate key
Although in Kirin's flashback with Elexion, Elexion did give Georg Raizen a hell of a fight (as the latter was bloodied after the fight was over), so RLDM+ES Laxus could possibly just have Elexion's power added to his own.
Debatable
He'd be the same in base and RLDM, 5.52 with ES only (since this wiki is too lazy to revert FDKM to its proper 3x multiplier), and 8.22 yottatons with ES + RLDM.

And Georg should scale above Abyss Art for sure since Suzaku said that if Selene couldn't beat him she wouldn't stand a chance in human form against Georg.
Yep, Georg scales above the Abyss Art since he’s far above Suzaku
Either way, we should probably make a second key in the future for Post-Elexion Laxus since he blatantly said removing the Lacrima made him stronger than before in base.
We will when we see Laxus fight again

I'd say a 2nd key for Laxus is the best option, especially since he (somehow) is far stronger in base than he was with the Lacrima inside him (Bisca and Alzack were right he is a monster).

Gildarts and Kirin stuff looks good

I think he may have gotten stronger in that brief period of time between Round 1 and 2, but he was in that state for long enough for it to warrant a separate key
Agreed
Debatable
This is the same Georg who killed Kurunugi, who Selene said had sparred with her and was well above base Suzaku according to human Selene herself

And Georg was pretty bloodied after killing Elexion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back