• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest: Lowest 5-A Revision and Madmole Durability Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say a 2nd key for Laxus is the best option, especially since he (somehow) is far stronger in base than he was with the Lacrima inside him (Bisca and Alzack were right he is a monster).

Gildarts and Kirin stuff looks good

Agreed
I meant to say he wasn’t in that state long enough for it to be a separate key
This is the same Georg who killed Kurunugi, who Selene said had sparred with her and was well above base Suzaku according to human Selene herself

And Georg was pretty bloodied after killing Elexion.
I mean it’s been many years, Georg could have gotten way stronger

I meant to say he wasn’t in that state long enough for it to be a separate key
In round 2, Base Laxus did MUCH better against casual/lightning-only Kirin, he blocked his punches and coffin swings repeatedly without being pushed back, seemed to match a blast from the ground from Kirin with his own attack, and even matched a Lightning Roar from Kirin with his own.

Round 2 Laxus is clearly way above Round 1 Laxus.
I mean it’s been many years, Georg could have gotten way stronger
True, but even in the past he killed Kurnugi, who Selene said was well above Base Suzaku (and she implied that Kurnugi had sparred with her as well, as she was familiar with his fighting style).

Even if we say that Past Georg Raizen is weaker than his present self and he only scales to Kurnugi who is stronger than Suzaku at minimum (though it's implied he fought Selene), Base Post-Kirin Laxus should look like this:

2.7 yottatons in base (via matching Kirin), higher with RLDM, 5.4 yottatons with LDKM/Elexion's Soul, 5.52 yottatons with LDKM + RLDM (as weird as that looks).

If we scale Elexion to the OG Georg Raizen, Round 2 and afterwards Laxus would look like this:

2.7 yottatons in base (via matching Kirin), higher with RLDM, 8.22 yottatons with LDKM/Elexion's Soul, higher with LDKM + RLDM (as weird as that looks).

Last edited:
Even if we say that Past Georg Raizen is weaker than his present self and he only scales to Kurnugi who is stronger than Suzaku at minimum (though it's implied he fought Selene), Base Post-Kirin Laxus should look like this:

2.7 yottatons in base (via matching Kirin), higher with RLDM, 5.4 yottatons with LDKM/Elexion's Soul, 5.52 yottatons with LDKM + RLDM (as weird as that looks).

If we scale Elexion to the OG Georg Raizen, Round 2 and afterwards Laxus would look like this:

2.7 yottatons in base (via matching Kirin), higher with RLDM, 8.22 yottatons with LDKM/Elexion's Soul, higher with LDKM + RLDM (as weird as that looks).
Eating Elexion's Soul should not make him equal to Elexion

Elexion's power separated into his heart, flesh, and soul, you would need all 3 to have confirmed have all of Elexion's power

X793 Laxus's Profile looks great (weird how Laxus went from losing in Base to casual Kirin to matching Full Power Kirin in Base), but I feel like it's funny how Laxus was already equal in Base to Full Power Kirin before removing his heart Lacrima, and he says when he's back at the Guild Hall that he's far stronger now than before he removed that Lacrima.

Like Holy ****, Laxus became a ******* monster.

I will add that Kirin was confident that Elexion's Soul would eat/kill the Laxus who matched his full power, but I'm not sure how a soul would devour/kill a living person.

X793 Laxus's Profile looks great (weird how Laxus went from losing in Base to casual Kirin to matching Full Power Kirin in Base), but I feel like it's funny how Laxus was already equal in Base to Full Power Kirin before removing his heart Lacrima, and he says when he's back at the Guild Hall that he's far stronger now than before he removed that Lacrima.

Like Holy ****, Laxus became a ******* monster.
What's more absurd is how the gap between Base Natsu and Dragon Force Natsu keeps growing massively as a result of this

What's more absurd is how the gap between Base Natsu and Dragon Force Natsu keeps growing massively as a result of this
Tbf that was already a massive gap.

He went from barely matching the goons of Diabolos to matching a Dragon God when both of them were at like 50% health (since Natsu was also severely injured from Aldoron impaling him 2 dozen times).

Also, should Post-Kirin fight Base Laxus really be slower than Base Kirin? They were pretty equal asides from Kirin constantly whacking him with that coffin.

Also:
I will add that Kirin was very confident that Elexion's Soul would eat/kill the Laxus who matched his full power, but I'm not sure how a soul would devour/kill a living person.
And Laxus was initially unnerved by sensing the power in the coffin (though that could've been due to him sensing an energy similar to his own, or just being freaked out by an actual soul being in the coffin), and says that the coffin was "full of magic power, so [he] ate it"

Last edited:
But seriously, to sum up how ridiculously strong current Laxus is:

5.52 yottatons = FDKM Natsu < Human Form DG's < Abyss Art Suzaku =< Kirin's Full Power = Base Laxus (Round 2) << No-Lacrima Base Laxus << TDKRL Laxus.

His TDKRL mode has got to be the strongest 5.52 yottaton character in Fairy Tail.

But seriously, to sum up how ridiculously strong current Laxus is:

5.52 yottatons = FDKM Natsu < Human Form DG's < Abyss Art Suzaku =< Kirin's Full Power = Base Laxus (Round 2) << No-Lacrima Base Laxus << TDKRL Laxus.

His TDKRL mode has got to be the strongest 5.52 yottaton character in Fairy Tail.
Ok, Base Laxus is still overall weaker than Full Power Kirin clearly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back