• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail ability Revisions *Not April Fools related*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why I disagree with Manip Spatial for Midnight

I think that considering this Regenerationn for Zeref is very theoretical, so I prefer to stay neutral on that

Irene has the skills of her Swords on her profile, so why not put the skills of Zeref's demons on her profile ?

don't ignore me again, please

In regards to regen, I'm of the opinion that we don't upgrade it overtime or not. Ppl have brought up the ambiguity of the feat and I have to agree

That's fine, it's pretty vague, but I do think we need to add EE resistance, there are several forms of magic that have it and it'd make no sense for Zeref to be unaware of them

Okay so what about social infulencing vs fear inducement as that seems to be the only thing that needs addressing

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@ShadowGun45

We could put that on abilities Zeref should have
have to do a Thread for this or can we discuss it right here ?

@Zackra1799 Seems to be fear inducement

i mean just FYI folks, you need staff approval to apply the regen and Resistances

If we start applying regen on this theoretical basis, I can apply regen to essentially any profile in existence.

Again, Resistances are a possibly at best.

With that said, we can maybe apply these?

I believe we all (or at least most of us) agree regen is out, resistances I also believe have been settled on "possibly".

I think it's all fine to apply now, unless someone has a dissenting opinion?

Davidsteel1 said:
I believe we all (or at least most of us) agree regen is out, resistances I also believe have been settled on "possibly".
healing from bring beheaded is what tier regn?

also can we discuss acno type 1 immortality via this

@David

But it's not theoretical, it's based on a statement from Zeref about Acnologia being unable to kill Zeref even with an Infinite Time frame. Combine that with a feat of Acnologia being able to Vaporize with his magic and is strong enough to do so. IMO This should at at least warrant a possibly.

• I disagree with NPI for Midnight; like said before, it should be Spatial Manipulation
  • I think Regenerationn to Mid-High for Zeref is too speculative.
  • Limited Resistance to Telekinesis: Resisted his flames from being controlled by Tokamuru's Pyrokinesis.
  • Limited Resistance to Durability Negation: He stated that his Innards are as hard as his Iron scales, Tanked an attack that attacked the inside of his bodywith Zero difficulty.
    • It looks to be more of a form of durability.
  • I am fine with Zeref's resistances addition. The context of Zeref's statement doesn't really make sense if he didn't watch the fight. I think a solid resistance can work since he was suicidal and trying to end his immortality around that time; though, Zeref's resistances looks to work better as likely or possibly as discussed above.
Everything else look fine.

• also can we discuss acno type 1 immortality via this
    • I think it is Type 1 Immortality since Zeref and Mavis who are immortal would be Acnologia's eternal plaything as stated by Zeref.

Last edited:
Antvasima said:
So what are the conclusions here?
-Midnight's non-physical interaction is changed to spatial Manipulation

-Zeref gets a "Possibly" rating for all the proposed resistances

-Zeref's regen upgrade has been rejected by most

Okay. What the staff members have accepted can probably be applied.

@Zackra It is vague, the issue with the feat is there is an incredible amount of ambiguity in regards to it, the statement is far too broad and Calaca does make a fair point that Zeref was insane when that particular statement was made, unfortunately docking from its reliability, plus we don't have absolute certainty that Acno would vape him only a vague suspicion, to accept this would rely on far too much "maybe" and would be a failure on our part to at least have some reliable evidence.

Conclusions

Midnight:

Spatial Manipulation for Midnight

Natsu:

Enormous willpower

flames can't be controlled by other fire users added to his resistance

Erza:

Enormous Willpower

Resistance to Pain Manipulation

Fear Inducement

Gajeel:

Limited Resistance to Durability Negation

Resistance to Magic Negation

Hades:

Fear Inducement

Mard Geer:

Paralysis Inducement via Memento Mori

Resistance to Petrification

Conceptual Manipulation Type 3 via Momento Mori

Bloodman:

Resistance to Petrification

BFR on death

Transmutation on death

Possible Conceptual Manipulation Type 3, EE, and Paralysis Inducement via Momento Mori

Gray:

Limited Power Mimicry

Rage Power

Curse Conceptual Type 3 resistance

Zeref:

Possible Resistance to EE and Conceptual Manipulation Type 3

Add the Curses of his Demons onto his profile

Acnologia:

Replace Longevity with Type 1 Immortality

That should be everything

Is everyone fine with these changes?

Thank you. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back