• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail ability Revisions *Not April Fools related*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gonna throw some revisions out there because we can never have enough Fairy Tail CRT's

Midnight:

Should have NPI for affecting Natsu's flames and actual light.

Waiting for someone to bring up SOL Fairy Tail Again because of this

Natsu:

1. Limited Sound Manipulation via his dragon roar:(It only affect those with sensitive hearing at a short range)

2. Enormous willpower: Wasn't intimidated to fight Hades even without magic power

3. Limited Resistance to Telekinesis: Resisted his flames from being controlled by Tokamuru's Pyrokinesis.

Erza:

1. (Tartaros Arc and up) Enormous Willpower + possible Resistance to Pain Manipulation: Kept fighting despite having all of her senses taken away and her pain levels amplified to the point where a light breeze causes unimaginable pain to those who are just in the vicinity of the curse. Kept fighting after her bones were broke except for 1 arm.

2. (Alvarez Arc and up) Social Influencing: Caused the Historia's to dissipate in Fear with just a glare.

Gajeel:

1. Limited Resistance to Durability Negation: He stated that his Innards are as hard as his Iron scales, Tanked an attack that attacked the inside of his body with Zero difficulty.

2. Resistance to Magic Negation Restisted Bloodmans Anti-magic and converted his body into antimagic iron.

Hades:

1. Social Influencing: He instilled a massive amount of Fear into multiple fairy tail members to the point where they were frozen in place.

Mard Geer:

1. Paralysis Inducement via Memento Mori: Froze Natsu and Gray in place first before hitting them with Existence Erasure.

2. Resistance to Petrification: Freed himself from the Celestial Spirit Kings Petrification Magic in a short amount of time.

3. Conceptual Manipulation Type 3 via Momento Mori: Was going to Erase the Concepts of Life and Death on Natsu and Gray. Ultima Reality also agreed with this.

Bloodman:

1. Same as Mard Geer as he has all of the Tartaros demons abilities.

2. BFR: Was going to send Gajeel to the afterlife with him during his death.

3. Transmutation: Was turning Gajeel into anti magic particles during his death.

Gray:

1. Limited Power Mimicry: All slayers are able to acquire new powers by absorbing their element. Gray imitated Invel's True Ice.

2. Rage Power: With the 1st DSM he was on par with Base Invel. After Juvia "died", he got super pissed and bodied Ice Kamui Invel in Base.

3. Conceptual Type 3 resistance should be added to his list of Curses he has resisted

Zeref:

1. Resistance to Existence Erasure: Watched the fight between Mard Gear and Natsu and Gray. He Determined that Mard Gear couldn't kill him despite having shown Memento Mori. Bloodman was also unable to kill Zeref despite possessing Memento Mori as well.

2. Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation Type 3: Same reasoning as EE

3. He should have Mid-High Regenerationn overtime: Zeref Stated Acnologia couldn't kill him, despite Acnologia being capable of Vaporizatio with his Magic (There was nothing left of Tenrou Island after he destroyed it) here it is again but with color [1].

This was brought up in the thread so I'll add it here:

Uranus cannons are each stated to be stronger than Jupiter and Aldoron got hit with 30 of them at the same time (I counted), the combined might of the cannons did no damage to Aldoron as his health wasn't depleted at all, he still had 10,000,000 HP, but Natsu's FDK Punch did 1 HP, meaning Natsu is above the combined might of 30 Uranus Cannons, Jupiter can hurt and damage Ajeel, which means it's 2.02 Gigatons and 30 of that did less damage than Natsu, so FDKM Natsu should techinically be lowballed as at least 60.6 Gigatons

Scaling was moved to a different CRT.

I find it very difficult for Bloodman to have Momento Mori, since Mard Geer who created it and was only ready at the end of Tártaros Arc, so it is kind of difficult for him to have it. perhaps a "Possibly Conceptual Manipulation" is better here

I'm not sure about Zeref's Regenerationn, I'll wait for other people's opinion on it

agree with the rest

Shouldn't the Curses of Tartars be skills in Zeref's profile, since they are your weapons ?

First of all kudos for bringing up Mard's conceptual manipulation, I was procrastinating making a thread but u took initiative.

As for the proposed additions;

• Natsu's stuff I'm fine with
  • Erza's stuff I'm largely ok with. Though, as for her and Hades' ability to instill great fear is that social influencing? I'd have assumed fear inducement
  • Gajeel's stuff I'm good with
  • Mard's stuff I'm good with
  • Bloodman I'm unsure should get "Memento Mori" since it's a curse Mard went out of his way to invent and isn't a natural part of his powerset
  • Gray's stuff I'm good with
  • Good with most of Zeref's stuff, though the regen I'm unsure about. Logically it tracks, based on Acno's ludicrous superiority completely obliterating Zeref wouldn't be difficult, but Zeref makes it blatant that even Acno can't kill him. That said it's an issue of statements vs feats, further discussion I feel is required

Natsu's stuff is fine except for sound manipulation

Erza stuff is good, but instead of social influencing, it should be fear inducement

Gajeel stuff is good

Mard's stuff is good

Bloodman stuff is good

Gray stuff is good

Zeref stuff is good

Bloodman did say he owned the curses of the Tartar demons, but how do know he really does have the Momento Mori ?

Because he says he had all the curses of Tartaros, he also has Mard Geer's Thorns, so that means he has his powers as well

Only things wrong with this:

1. Natsu shouldn't get Sound Manipulation. It's only because of Erik's sensitivity to loud noises that it worked and they definitely wanted to emphasize that Natsu was screaming really loudly.

2. Replace Social Influencing with Fear Inducement for Erza

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Because he says he had all the curses of Tartaros, he also has Mard Geer's Thorns, so that means he has his powers as well
Last Demon created was Natsu and after that it took 400 years to reach Tártaros Arc, so there is no reason why the Bloodman have the Momento Mori

I believe that a "possibly" for Bloodman is better

DragonGamerZ913 said:
Only things wrong with this:

1. Natsu shouldn't get Sound Manipulation. It's only because of Erik's sensitivity to loud noises that it worked and they definitely wanted to emphasize that Natsu was screaming really loudly.

2. Replace Social Influencing with Fear Inducement for Erza
that makes sense

again, shouldn't Zeref have listed the Demons' Curses on his profile ?

Why would Zeref have the Demons' Curses on his profile.

He's not like Bloodman who explicitly was stated to use all of the Tartaros Demons' Curses

Since this is a CRT, I'll bring it up here as well

Uranus cannons are each stated to be stronger than Jupiter and Aldoron got hit with 30 of them at the same time (I counted), the combined might of the cannons did no damage to Aldoron as his health wasn't depleted at all, he still had 10,000,000 HP, but Natsu's FDK Punch did 1 HP, meaning Natsu is above the combined might of 30 Uranus Cannons, Jupiter can hurt and damage Ajeel, which means it's 2.02 Gigatons and 30 of that did less damage than Natsu, so FDKM Natsu should techinically be lowballed as at least 60.6 Gigatons

Thoughts?

Copy pasting my thoughts on the other thread:

I'd advise against that, the Uranus canons didn't all combine their attacks into a single beam and instead peppered Aldo-chan so it's not quite the same as being 30* stronger

DragonGamerZ913 said:
Why would Zeref have the Demons' Curses on his profile.

He's not like Bloodman who explicitly was stated to use all of the Tartaros Demons' Curses
because demons are your weapons, so it's worth adding to your profile

Mard Geer said that E.N.D. who discovered the Curses, but we know that Natsu didn't do any of that, and we also know that Tartarus didn't discover it either, so Zeref is the most likely to have created

Wahl also said that Macro is one of Zeref's toys

Anyway, I just wanted to say that Zeref must have the Curses in his profile for having the Demons as a weapon and also that he Probably created the Curses

Does it matter if they didn't combine their attacks into one? They were still all attacking at once and it didn't even take off 1 HP from Aldoron.

I agree with DragonGamer on this one, Wolfen made it clear that if Natsu used the same blow 99,999,999 times, he would be able to defeat Aldoron, then giving 30 blows with the same power would be the same as Multiplying by 30

And the thing is, using that exact same logic with the combined attack from the Uranus Cannons, it's the same as using one Uranus Cannon shot 30 times, which couldn't even take off one HP from Aldoron, meaning FDKM Natsu is at least 30x stronger than the Uranus Cannon, which should scale to the Jupiter Cannon, which is 2.02 gigatons for heavily damaging Ajeel.

So by that logic, 100YQ FDKM Natsu should be 60.6 gigatons (Island level+)

Gray Base 100YQ Scale to 8 Gigatons ? Gray was startled by Uranus' magic power, so I think Uranus's power might be comparable, if not greater than that of Gray

Devil Slayer Mark Gray scales to 8 gigatons, don't know about base Gray (found that weird to be honest since Gray was always Natsu's rival, so it's weird to see his base form a whole tier below Natsu's)

Actually that's true, 30 Uranus blasts weren't able to do the same amount of damage as Natsu, even with Chip damage, meaning that FDKM Natsu does scale to 30x Jupiter

They suggested another possible method to do it, not a necessary one and it likely would be a lower rating since it's about change in heat and since the area was already cold... the difference in temperature wouldn't be that much different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back