• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail ability Revisions *Not April Fools related*

Status
Not open for further replies.
as this is a CRT, I would like to talk about Lacarde's Soul Manipulation

in his profile, it is said that he is able to affect souls with this and, because of that, Gildarts and Zeref have Soul Manipulation Resistance in their profile, so why doesn't everyone else who resisted have this in their profile ? Laxus is one of those who resisted

Regarding Fear Manip, I believe it was discussed but causing fear through sensing or by just being stronger than your enemy would be Social Influencing rather than Fear Manip.

So, is the at least 6-C+ accepted for 100YQ FDKM Natsu? If so, I can go ahead and make the change to his profile

Sorry, I just thought it was agreed on so I got hasty lol

Edit: This is why I'm staying a blue

Edit Edit: If it gets accepted, I can handle adding it in. You did say you were stressed after all

You can absolutely if it does get accepted

I might micromanage it a tiny bit though

Summoned some more staff members, there's still a very likely chance the 30 thing will get rejected

Cause I summoned Calaca

Cause there might be people who disagree, this is a subjective matter

I know that, but I mean, what reasoning is there? Because in all honesty, I don't see why this should be rejected

Also, ouch

ShadowGun45 said:
as this is a CRT, I would like to talk about Lacarde's Soul Manipulation

in his profile, it is said that he is able to affect souls with this and, because of that, Gildarts and Zeref have Soul Manipulation Resistance in their profile, so why doesn't everyone else who resisted have this in their profile ? Laxus is one of those who resisted

Alright, my previous acceptances weren't as in depth because I was tired, I'm gonna properly go over everything

Midnight:

• NPI for affecting Natsu's flames and bending light. (This works)
Natsu:

• Limited Sound Manipulation (Nah, he just yelled loud)
  • Enormous willpower (This works, Natsu's basically made of willpower)
  • Limited Resistance to Telekinesis (This works)
Erza:

• Enormous Willpower (This works because she's Erza)
  • Resistance to Pain Manipulation (This works)
  • Fear Inducement (This is a maybe, it definitely seemed like fear inducement, but I don't remember if this applies, but otherwise this works)
Gajeel:'

• Limited Resistance to Durability Negation (I don't think this works, this isn't really durability negation, we can just clarify this in his durability)
  • Resistance to Power Nullification (This works)
Hades:

• Fear Inducement (If it works for Erza, it works for him)
Mard Geer:

• Paralysis Inducement via Memento Mori (This works)
  • Resistance to Petrification (This works)
  • Conceptual Manipulation Type 3 via Momento Mori (This works)
Bloodman:

• Same as Mard Geer (This works)
  • BFR (This works)
  • Transmutation (This works)
Gray:

• Limited Power Mimicry (This works)
  • Rage Power (This works)
  • Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation Type 3 (This works)
Zeref:

• Resistance to Existence Erasure (This works)
  • Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation Type 3 (This works)
  • Mid-High Regenerationn Overtime (This works)
FDKM Natsu Scaling:

• Uranus cannons are each stated to be stronger than Jupiter and Aldoron got hit with 30 of them at the same time (I counted), the combined might of the cannons did no damage to Aldoron as his health wasn't depleted at all, even with chip damage, he still had 10,000,000 HP, but Natsu's FDK Punch did 1 HP, meaning Natsu is above the combined might of 30 Uranus Cannons, Jupiter can hurt and damage Ajeel, which means it's 2.02 Gigatons and 30 of that did less damage than Natsu, so FDKM Natsu should techinically be lowballed as at least 60.6 Gigatons
Feeeeeewwww, done

Wait, so what's the status on the FDKM scaling? Is it still not yet accepted or denied?

I mean, Natsu was loud enough that his voice was heard throughout Crocus during GMG arc. Even Cobra heard it from outside of the city due having more sensitive hearing.

@Mitch

Attacking innteral organs counts as a form of Durability Negation, so naturally this resistance would apply to gajeel given his durability scales to his innards.

we are still denying FTL FT huh?

Bloodman:

1. Same as Mard Geer as he has all of the Tartaros demons abilities

disagree with it, becauese Mardgeer created MM on his own, and its never given by zeref(unlike his normal curse power)

Low key this argument would be alot more viable than Stings Light but I'd rather not go into that again at least not without more feats.

1997KD said:
we are still denying FTL FT huh?

Bloodman:

1. Same as Mard Geer as he has all of the Tartaros demons abilities

disagree with it, becauese Mardgeer created MM on his own, and its never given by zeref(unlike his normal curse power)
well, we don't know how Bloodman obtained the powers of Tartars, so a "possibly" would be better

Zeref wrote another book called Bloodman where the protagonist had the powers of every protagonist from the Tartaros series as of the start of their respective books.

I'm sure we've all seen the announcement, I will advise that this be the last CRT until after the forum move, I know I'm redundent for saying this but I just want to make sure everyone knows

We should wrap this up quickly then. As far as I can tell the only things left are:

• Clarifying fear inducement vs social influencing
  • Gajeels resistance to dura negging via his guts being as tough as his scales
  • Bloodman and Memento Mori
  • Zeref and his regen

Midnight's Reflector is what makes the trick. It's not interacting with an intangible element, just redirecting it isn't enough to qualify for NPI. Wind can blow fire away, for example.

Natsu's Resistance to Telekinesis should be added to his Resistance to Fire Manipulation in the sense that his flames can't be controlled by another pirokinetic. Telekinesis is too broad to be called a specific resistance to that.

To be honest about Gray, I think his resistance should be to curses only and detail what kind of powers it has resisted.

Did Zeref see Mard Geer explaining the mechanics of Memento Mori? If not, he would only see a curse power that doesn't do shit against Gray nor Natsu.

Mid-High Regenerationn is terribly speculative. Acnologia doesn't necessarily vaporize everything since it's not proven to be an element that 100% does that.

The rest seems fine, I guess.

Alright then, that settles that, I didn't think we'd finish that fast, I guess since we actually do have a few days before the forum move, we could do just one last CRT like Wrath of Itachi suggested about the Natsu Tiering stuff

1. But he isn't using the wind to blow fire away and Silver go NPI for interacting with Fire so why shouldn't midnight. He also interacted with actual light.

2. Fair Enough

3. That is what I suggested in the OP

4. He was at Tartaros the entire arc and showed up immediately after the fight ended. Not to mention he has insane levels of sensing. He also completely shot down Mard Geer's idea of being able to destroy him, even when Mard Geer was specifically hinting at Momento Mori. Keep in mind that Zeref was still open to idea's about being able to be killed during this as well.

5. But he has shown to be able to Vaporize things with his breath attack, and to say he can't do that ever again is like saying Natsu, who has shown to be able to manipulate his fire to be to hit like a blunt object can never do it again.

1. Silver shouldn't have NPI, then. I thought it was about touching Atlas' soul or something like that.

4. He didn't see Mard using MM or explaining how it works. He had no idea how it'd interact with him, especially since Mard trained to get the power to kill Zeref.

5. He doesn't vaporize people with his breath (never happened in the manga at all) and we don't know how they'd interact in a fight.

Upgrading Zeref's regen without feats will always be rejected from my part.

Natsu's case is different because fire does vaporize, but magic (Acno's element) isn't stated to work like that.

In regards to Zeref and Memento Mori, want to remind everyone Zeref was already present from the moment FT invaded Tartaros and was following everything that happened- specifically in relation to Natsu. He was just content with staying out of sight, it is more likely than not he observed the entire fight with Mard especially when both the book and Natsu were in the same place (the two things that held his interest)

1. While that is a part of it, it's not the justification on his profile. You also haven't said anything about reflecting actual light.

2. Zeref's an absolute Genius when it comes to Magic and Curses and has far more credibility in regards to what would be capable of killing him or not than Mard Geer, and the fact that he instantly shot down the idea of possibly being able to die, goes against his entire character and the plot of the show unless he already knew it wouldn't work on him. Not to mention this goes against his statement about trying everything in this world to die which would include Genesis Zero.

3. Acnologia has a feat of Vaporization and he has the AP to Vaporize Zeref, so in terms of logic this works and story wise this also works as Zeref stated Acnologia couldn't kill him.

there is no way to know if Zeref is aware of Genesis Zero, even though he has the Magic of one, that gives the user the ability to use all the spells in the world

Zeref had been following Natsu for a long time, so it's obvious that he heard what Mard Geer said

What Mitch and Calaca have accepted can probably be applied.

1. Reflecting light isn't NPI either. Light is a physical particle, otherwise we would be blind because our eyes couldn't reflect the light. By your logic, a mirror has NPI.

2. He wasn't show in the place of the fight. That's pure speculation. Regen need more evidence backed up on feats than statements since people tend to take hyperbolic quotes serious.

3. Is there a difference value required to vaporize someone stated in verse that I'm not aware of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back