• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I swear Laxus better be referring to 100 Year Quest Gildarts who got way stronger or Imma lose it

I do NOT need the power scaling to be broken this badly

The only pre 100 Year Quest character who should be argued Dragon God level or above should be War Arc Acnologia, ROST Acnologia and Fairy Heart Zeref
You forgot the main man, Natsu “the MC” Dragneel himself.

Erza and Laxus are around 100YQ gildarts. That alone should prove power creep is hitting the series. It would be nice if people stopped denying it.

While for now I still think Dragon Gods>=War Arc Acnologia I can see some arguments for them being ROST Acnologia level now

I think the strongest argument that can be made is

The Dragon Gods powers are becoming too much for even themselves to control ( Hence why Merc asked Natsu to kill him and why Aldoron made the God Seeds to stabilize his power ) which is consistent with Acnologia eating the Space Between Time and losing control the point of his body and soul splitting in 2

+ Natural Shonen Progression which would be consistent since iirc didn't Mashima say he always likes to try and make his new villains>>>previous villains in power?

^I feel like these would be the strongest arguments for now

Though I think the most consistent for now is probably ROST Acnologia>>>>>Dragon Gods>=War Arc Acnologia

While for now I still think Dragon Gods>=War Arc Acnologia I can see some arguments for them being ROST Acnologia level now

I think the strongest argument that can be made is

The Dragon Gods powers are becoming too much for even themselves to control ( Hence why Merc asked Natsu to kill him and why Aldoron made the God Seeds to stabilize his power ) which is consistent with Acnologia eating the Space Between Time and losing control the point of his body and soul splitting in 2

+ Natural Shonen Progression which would be consistent since iirc didn't Mashima say he always likes to try and make his new villains>>>previous villains in power?

^I feel like these would be the strongest arguments for now

Though I think the most consistent for now is probably ROST Acnologia>>>>>Dragon Gods>=War Arc Acnologia
Yep, the potential is there tho

All that needs to happen is for one of the people who participated in forming the Fairy Sphere to say is "So and so's magic power is greater than anything I've ever felt before" and GG, Dragon Gods>Post-SBT Acnologia

Yep, the potential is there tho

All that needs to happen is for one of the people who participated in forming the Fairy Sphere to say is "So and so's magic power is greater than anything I've ever felt before" and GG, Dragon Gods>Post-SBT Acnologia
Ngl I hope they don't reach ROST Acnologia tier till Ignia ( I'm an Acnologia simp and hate to see my boy surpassed )

Also since for now we have Dragon Gods>=War Arc Acnologia on here

Where do we put FH Zeref again in comparison

Cause we know Zeref outright admits even with FH he would lost to War Arc Acnologia ( since killing Igneel and bathing in his blood made him too stronk )

We know that at least referring to his Dragon Form

But does that include Human Form too? Or FH Zeref>War Arc Human Form Acnologia

We know there was lots of statements about how FH would put Zeref above at least Pre Time Skip Acnologia ( Tenrou/Tartoros )

So is it like

ROST Acnologia>>>Dragon Gods>=War Arc Acnologia>>>FH Zeref>>>Pre Time Skip Acnologia

lets not be hasty now, so far this is only Kirin when he's "a little bit serious."

What that entails is something we'll have to wait and see?
Stop fighting the inevitable
RkNBZDG.jpg

Just asking, should Loke's Regulus be considered as real light or light speed as it created a light beam that burns something like how you use a magnify glass or even a concentrated laser beam?

Well we know she's likely above Weakened God Seed Aldoron and comparable to Human Form Acnologia, who is stronger than Dragon Cry

So yeah, we do know how strong she is
God seed aldoron was created by wood dragon slayer magic not transformation and was stated and shown to be comparable to aldoron's dragon form.
Human Acno being stronger than dragon cry is flawed for two reasons: 1) dragon cry is made from the combined power of dragons Acno killed but, the flashbacks imply he killed them 1v1 or 1v a small group. 2) the Acno who performed this feat was his pre dragonificaton self not his post dragonificaton human transformation.

Today's chapter imply's that Selene's human form is as strong as gildarts. No that doesn't make gildarts high 6-A

I’m on board with BDSK being stronger than all spriggans, but, even if not, isn’t the statement that Kirin = war arc (if it is war arc) Gildarts satisfactory? Don’t forget about George. Selenes greatest feat isn’t being stronger than a BDSK, her greatest feat is her casually one-shotting their leader, who is far stronger than them.

War Arc (Probably current) gildarts = BDSK << George <<<<<< DGs.

God seed aldoron was created by wood dragon slayer magic not transformation and was stated and shown to be comparable to aldoron's dragon form.
Human Acno being stronger than dragon cry is flawed for two reasons: 1) dragon cry is made from the combined power of dragons Acno killed but, the flashbacks imply he killed them 1v1 or 1v a small group. 2) the Acno who performed this feat was his pre dragonificaton self not his post dragonificaton human transformation.

Today's chapter imply's that Selene's human form is as strong as gildarts. No that doesn't make gildarts high 6-A
You must have missed the part where we made a CRT to downgrade all of the Human Forms

Just asking, should Loke's Regulus be considered as real light or light speed as it created a light beam that burns something like how you use a magnify glass or even a concentrated laser beam?
It is light speed, but no one ever dodges Regulus' Light Based Attacks, much less a Beam of it

1. If Gildarts and Laxus are getting upgrades, then I really hope Mirajane gets one in the future.

2. On the bright side, at least now we can put Suzaku up against OP swordsmen like Zoro! That is, as soon as the Wano revisions are done, which I believe has a 50% chance of being done before I die of old age.

1. If Gildarts and Laxus are getting upgrades, then I really hope Mirajane gets one in the future.

2. On the bright side, at least now we can put Suzaku up against OP swordsmen like Zoro! That is, as soon as the Wano revisions are done, which I believe has a 50% chance of being done before I die of old age.
Suzaku vs Zoro is just cancer waiting to happen

Suzaku vs Zoro is just cancer waiting to happen
Come on Mitch, don't be like that.

Besides, Suzaku already got that quirky OP personality, not to mention he looks just like someone from Wano.

And we all know that if he ate one of Zoro's swords, Zoro would try something similar. Because it's Zoro.

Soooo, will we be making any edits to Laxus's writeup based on the most recent chapter? What about that Gildarts statement?

So here's my honest opinion on the current scaling

Base Gray <= Lucy (Star mix)

< Devil Slayer Gray < Base Erza (Current) = Base Natsu (current) = Mirajane Satan Soul (current)= Kiria = Madmole = Skullion Raider = Elfman

< Mirajane Sitri (current, theoretically) <= Erza Belserion Sword <=Jellal = Base Laxus << Red Lightning Laxus = Base August = Base Irene = Mirajane Alegria (Spriggan arc. although doesn't last long enough so) = Suzaku = Kirin (not trying)

< Erza Fire and Ice Swords <= Full power laxus (current) <= Gildarts (spriggan arc) = Kirin (A little bit serious) <Dragon Irene <=August Battle Form

Hey are we able to use specific anime only content that Hiro has stated he intended to originally be in the manga but was cut due to time constraints??

such the Erigor vs Natsu rematch during the Seis arc?? we know Hiro originally intended for Erigor to play a role during the Seis arc as he had set up Erigor escaping prosecution and it was set up that his guild was under the command of the Seis
However Hiro was unable to incorporate Erigor’s return into the manga so when Hiro brought it up to the director we know that the director was more than happy to add it into the anime

i just want to know if we are able to use anime only content that Hiro has stated he had originally intended to be in the manga??

< Devil Slayer Gray < Base Erza (Current) = Base Natsu (current) = Mirajane Satan Soul (current)= Kiria = Madmole = Skullion Raider = Elfman

< Mirajane Sitri (current, theoretically) <= Erza Belserion Sword <=Jellal = Base Laxus << Red Lightning Laxus = Base August = Base Irene = Mirajane Alegria (Spriggan arc. although doesn't last long enough so) = Suzaku = Kirin (not trying)

< Erza Fire and Ice Swords <= Full power laxus (current) <= Gildarts (spriggan arc) = Kirin (A little bit serious) <Dragon Irene <=August Battle Form
Base Gray <= Star Dress Mix Lucy

Star Dress Mix Lucy wasn't even able to defeat Elfman, it barely injure him. And Gray is arguably stronger than him.

Mirajane Alegria has no right being that high

I also see the Irene and August wank continues

Hey are we able to use specific anime only content that Hiro has stated he intended to originally be in the manga but was cut due to time constraints??

such the Erigor vs Natsu rematch during the Seis arc?? we know Hiro originally intended for Erigor to play a role during the Seis arc as he had set up Erigor escaping prosecution and it was set up that his guild was under the command of the Seis
However Hiro was unable to incorporate Erigor’s return into the manga so when Hiro brought it up to the director we know that the director was more than happy to add it into the anime

i just want to know if we are able to use anime only content that Hiro has stated he had originally intended to be in the manga??
Nah, only if it happens in canon

Base Gray <= Star Dress Mix Lucy

Star Dress Mix Lucy wasn't even able to defeat Elfman, it barely injure him. And Gray is arguably stronger than him.
Why would base Gray be stronger than Elfman? Lucy’s Dress Mix one taps Metro golems which Gray can’t damage. Elfman eats those attacks with Beast Soul.

Why would base Gray be stronger than Elfman? Lucy’s Dress Mix one taps Metro golems which Gray can’t damage. Elfman eats those attacks with Beast Soul.
I should probably say comparable as well. And no, Cana stated that the Wood Golems can be dealt with, they just keep growing. So no, the fact Lucy used up all her magic for one golem and that Gray didn't need to use all his power to defeat Hakune unlike Lucy who had to use Urano Metria to defeat Mimi. Gray is still stronger than Lucy.

Back