• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Bruh, even if Human Form Selene was 1% of her Dragon Form, she'd be High 6-A

She can be way weaker than her Dragon Form and still be High 6-A, I mean her Dragon Form is already scaling decently above the source AP Value

Not to mention her Human Form scales to Dragon Cry on its own based on what we accept
You know what is the best part , you can already argue that dragon selene is less than 2 times stronger than her human form, so yeah high 6-A for the dragon knights is prett much set in stone

Again, I need a clarification on this:

I think Aconologia should've had resistance to EE a long time ago.

He is almost resistant to every Magic in the verse (except Dragon slayer Magic) which should include Macbeth's Genesis Zero.

And, Zeref already has listed a Conceptual EE resistance on his profile (Memento Mori) so I don't think we needed to add him the resistance
Why do you keep bringing this up when you already participated in this thread?
Why couldn't you have said something there?

The potential power creep in this arc is nuts, Base Natsu and Erza got one-tapped by a casual ass Suzaku while Laxus couldn't one-tap Erza even with Red Lightning. If any member of Team Natsu does not get immediately one-shot by a Dragon Slayer Knight, then they far stronger than before

We about to see gross power creep soon my friends

Why do you keep bringing this up when you already participated in this thread?
Why couldn't you have said something there?
Becouse I forgot lol. That's why I asked here...

Occam's razor dude; Selene's human form being super weak makes more sense than 20% of ft's cast jumping to high 6-A on the seemingly baseless assumption that her human and dragon form are more or less equal.
Well what you think makes sense is kinda contradicted by what's established in the narrative.

While this could be a case of power creep, the fact remains that we don't know how strong Selene's human form is.
We can't even use Irene's 100X multiplier since selene is using a different form of magic (transformation as opposed to enchantment).

I was just thinking... If the walls of the labyrinth are so strong that even Suzaku-level people can't pierce them, wouldn't that be a supporting reason for Dogramug's magic (and thus his magic power) to be above Suzaku/Human Selene?

You know, aside from the fact that Elfseria said that even after death his body "radiates with power worthy of the name Dragon God".

While this could be a case of power creep, the fact remains that we don't know how strong Selene's human form is.
We can't even use Irene's 100X multiplier since selene is using a different form of magic (transformation as opposed to enchantment).
Well we know she's likely above Weakened God Seed Aldoron and comparable to Human Form Acnologia, who is stronger than Dragon Cry

So yeah, we do know how strong she is

0095-004.png

1. More implications Haku is Suzaku tier

2. So is Haku a boy or a girl? 🤔

0095-004.png

1. More implications Haku is Suzaku tier

2. So is Haku a boy or a girl? 🤔
1. Thank god this will be seemingly be consistent, Kirin is implied to be the strongest, but only as a contender, not a certainty

2. I still have no idea at all

3. Natsu considers Mavis, Makarov, and Lily strong, neat to know, obviously this means nothing for scaling as Natsu considered Happy to be the strongest person he knew, as his interpretation of strong in general mainly means emotional strength

Assuming this was already discussed but its implied suzuku isn't on laxus level considering he stomps erza level opponents like Kyria, madmole skullion raider and two at once in last chapter. Thing is he was hyped as a fairy tail strongest contender and he was put against the strongest black knight, which implies suzuku is inferior whom is at high 6-A. Idk if ppl plan on bumping black Knights down but I would imagine high 6-A erza and laxus ppl would have problems with so yea. Which would probably also scale mirajane alregia or something but all we know is base Satan soul mira is skullion raider equal and Alegria dwarfs her previous forms as for erza the fire and ice swords

Assuming this was already discussed but its implied suzuku isn't on laxus level considering he stomps erza level opponents like Kyria, madmole skullion raider and two at once in last chapter. Thing is he was hyped as a fairy tail strongest contender and he was put against the strongest black knight, which implies suzuku is inferior whom is at high 6-A. Idk if ppl plan on bumping black Knights down but I would imagine high 6-A erza and laxus ppl would have problems with so yea. Which would probably also scale mirajane alregia or something but all we know is base Satan soul mira is skullion raider equal and Alegria dwarfs her previous forms as for erza the fire and ice swords
We'll see what happens

But ft be on some bleach captains ish where they randomly get stronger so I actually wouldn't he surprised if erza suddenly beats suzuku albeit with extreme difficulty. I hope all the non black Knights aren't just fodderized and use just to hype others cause I actually think kyria is a cool character

Wasn’t the Laxus that fought Erza nerfed? Kyria “slayed” his strength meaning he was weakened when he edged out Erza in their fight.

Hey so during the key of the starry sky arc base Natsu was able to damage and defeat Midnight(who is 7B) so shouldn’t Natsu scale to 7B during X784(well it was X791 but Natsu was still at his X784 level of power) or would him beating Midnight be written it off as an emotional amp

Hey so during the key of the starry sky arc base Natsu was able to damage and defeat Midnight(who is 7B) so shouldn’t Natsu scale to 7B during X784(well it was X791 but Natsu was still at his X784 level of power) or would him beating Midnight be written it off as an emotional amp
Emotion Amp from Natsu+Midnight being mentally unstable at the time

I mean Max was clearly not stronger than Midnight, but evidently stronger than Base Natsu

Emotion Amp from Natsu+Midnight being mentally unstable at the time

I mean Max was clearly not stronger than Midnight, but evidently stronger than Base Natsu
Oh yea Max lost to Cobra who is weaker than Midnight and then Midnight lost to Natsu but that same Natsu could only beat Max via LFDM

man Key of the starry sky arc has some wonky scaling

But what you said makes sense Midnight did get hit with real nightmare now that I looked back it

but thanks I just wanted to ask

Well it’s not really bad writing so much as a disconnect, tho I remember Team Fairy Tail getting their ass kicked a lot
my stance on bad writting not equaling non-canon was suppose to be on a more embracing scale and refer to series in general

And to be fair while the starry sky arc has powerscaling inconsistencies that create a disconect , it wasn't really bad written as a whole TBH

Regarding incoscistencies, I remember that It was shown how Brandish's Magic doesn't work on stronger opponents, when she tried to Hax amped Neinhart it didn't work, yet Brandish was able to affect Amped Natsu, who was able to defeat the latter.
So with vis contradiction It maes me think that indeed Brandish can affect people way above her league.

Do you consider that an incosistency?.

Regarding incoscistencies, I remember that It was shown how Brandish's Magic doesn't work on stronger opponents, when she tried to Hax amped Neinhart it didn't work, yet Brandish was able to affect Amped Natsu, who was able to defeat the latter.
So with vis contradiction It maes me think that indeed Brandish can affect people way above her league.

Do you consider that an incosistency?.
It's not an inconsistency as the thing she was affecting wasn't magic, it was curse power which shouldn't follow the same rules as magic as it's an entirely different power source.

Ya know Natsu should get cursse manipulation and resistance to magical based powernull as he was able to break out of magic restricting restraints

and it’s been stated that curse power isn’t effected by magic based power null/eraser

Ya know Natsu should get cursse manipulation and resistance to magical based powernull as he was able to break out of magic restricting restraints

and it’s been stated that curse power isn’t effected by magic based power null/eraser
Yeah, in his END form he uses Curse so Magical powernull can't affect him. Same for his resistance to time stop, it only applies to his END form.

Hey @DemonGodMitchAubin , sorry to ask this of you, but would you mind calcing this feat of Gildarts from the prequel manga Fairy Tail: Ice Trail?

It's a manga that talks about Gray's experiences after Ur's death up to him joining Fairy Tail.

And I just thought that if anyone could do a FT calc like this, it'd be you, Mitch. I'd greatly appreciate your assistance.

Hey @DemonGodMitchAubin , sorry to ask this of you, but would you mind calcing this feat of Gildarts from the prequel manga Fairy Tail: Ice Trail?

It's a manga that talks about Gray's experiences after Ur's death up to him joining Fairy Tail.

And I just thought that if anyone could do a FT calc like this, it'd be you, Mitch. I'd greatly appreciate your assistance.
Already did

It’s just those lasers aren’t accepted as light speed and we don’t know if Ice Trail is even canon

Also, I'm not sure about how canon Fairy Girls is, but a Unison Raid of Lucy and Juvia broke a barrier that was repeatedly stated to be able of tanking hits from X791 Jura. Maybe this could let X791 Lucy and Juvia each scale to 1/2 of Jura unless that messes up scaling.

Also, Juvia's love for Gray makes her resistant to pheromones.

And I'm not sure if this is noteworthy, but Wendy's Sky Dragon Roar was powerful enough to reverse an airship's wind turbine.

Also, Juvia knows a (useless for combat) magic called Clothing Magic

Lastly, apparently the castle in Crocus is guarded by "Ten Wizard Saint" level magic, so anyone who can demolish the castle in X791 (NOT Jackal, since he did it from the inside so it doesn't count for his AP) would likely scale to Jura.

No, I meant him splitting the ocean. I had no idea about the laser feat.
Also, I'm not sure about how canon Fairy Girls is, but a Unison Raid of Lucy and Juvia broke a barrier that was repeatedly stated to be able of tanking hits from X791 Jura. Maybe this could let X791 Lucy and Juvia each scale to 1/2 of Jura unless that messes up scaling.

Also, Juvia's love for Gray makes her resistant to pheromones.

And I'm not sure if this is noteworthy, but Wendy's Sky Dragon Roar was powerful enough to reverse an airship's wind turbine.

Also, Juvia knows a (useless for combat) magic called Clothing Magic

Lastly, apparently the castle in Crocus is guarded by "Ten Wizard Saint" level magic, so anyone who can demolish the castle in X791 (NOT Jackal, since he did it from the inside so it doesn't count for his AP) would likely scale to Jura.
Fairy Girls along with Ice Trail along with any other spin off is currently accepted as Non canon on the wiki

the only canon content for the FT series that is currently accepted on the wiki is the OG manga along with FT Zero and FT 100YQ along with both FT movies and finally the key of the starry sky arc

(I’m unsure about OVA’s but I’m pretty sure they aren’t accepted either)

The FT series actually has a couple of different spin off’s along with the video game content and 2 other anime only arcs and “3” Light novels that all have the possibility of becoming canon if we get more info in the manga of 100YQ or from Hiro himself or if we missed something in the OG manga or from an old interview from Hiro

Back