• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
  • Speed is equal
  • both are 5-A (Pre-Elentear DF Natsu is being used)
  • Natsu is 11.04 Yottatons
  • Thor upscales from 2.7 Yottatons
  • Both are 5 meters apart
  • fight takes place in the First Fairy Tail Building
  • Both are in character

Thor:
thor-love-and-thunder-blogroll-1650306054780.jpg

Natsu:
natsu-come-on-fairy-tail.jpg

Icon:

Last edited:
Pretty sure Thor has no answer to just being deconstructed.

Thor due to versatility, resistances, regeneration and natsu having no real power advantage due to Thor's up-scaling.

before anything, i think we should bring here the Fairy tail supporters, because i really feel Natsu would win this, but i want their opinions first

He endured the full force of a neutron star for several minutes, which is 1 million Kelvin or sth if I remember correctly.
Natsu's fire massively upscales from 200 million C in this key.
"peak 100YQ Natsu, which is Ignia's Power+FDKM, which is 11.04 Yottatons"
That form of Natsu is actually 44.16 Yottatons, Pre Elentear DF Natsu scales to 11.04 Yottatons

Not sure why the temperature natsu can output is so popular when it has never been portrayed consistently in-universe (such as having ordinary humans cloths melt instead of them bursting into flames).

This isn't even getting into the fact that heat takes time to cause damage and this fight is taking place at relativistic to FTL speeds.

Not sure why the temperature natsu can output is so popular when it has never been portrayed consistently in-universe (such as having ordinary humans cloths melt instead of them bursting into flames).

This isn't even getting into the fact that heat takes time to cause damage and this fight is taking place at relativistic to FTL speeds.
Because one of the first things Natsu learned in verse about utilizing his flames was the ability to control which things he wants burn. It's why the aforementioned example is possible in the first place as natsu also melted an entire coliseum alongside regular peoples clothes but didn't actually injure any of the normal humans there.

Natsu's Temps can burn people on contact and even passively if their resistance isn't up to par to characters at these "relativistic & ftl speeds" like Jacob, madmole, zeref, aldoron, etc. so moot point.

Last edited:
Because one of the first things Natsu learned in verse about utilizing his flames was the ability to control which things he wants burn. It's why the aforementioned example is possible in the first place as natsu also melted an entire coliseum alongside regular peoples clothes but didn't actually injure any of the normal humans there.

Natsu's Temps can burn people on contact and even passively if their resistance isn't up to par to characters at these "relativistic & ftl speeds" like Jacob, madmole, zeref, aldoron, etc. so moot point.
you missed my point (though i should have made it clearer): Natsu's fire doesn't obey physics so how do we know how hot it is? especially when the statement by invel that puts natsu at 200 million degrees is flawed. after all, invel knows 3 fire manipulators more powerful than x792 base natsu.

you missed my point (though i should have made it clearer): Natsu's fire doesn't obey physics so how do we know how hot it is? especially when the statement by invel that puts natsu at 200 million degrees is flawed. after all, invel knows 3 fire manipulators more powerful than x792 base natsu.
Ap =/= Temp in fairy tail most of the time. The most blatant examples is base natsu resisting and negating bloodlusted war form August's fire attack or him casually taking God Serena's despite being weaker than both normally.

That's all I'll say on this matter, if you have an issue with it still, you can make a crt about it.

Anyways Natsu holds a sizable Ap advantage and Thor can't resist Natsu's heat. He can also just null thors lightning, or possibly de-transform into lightning flame dragon mode to make lightning a power source and resist it.

Thor upscales to 4-C so natsu likely has no ap advantage.

Not that he needs it since he can just yeet natsu into space.

Thor upscales to 4-C so natsu likely has no ap advantage.
That's not how upscaling works...
Not that he needs it since he can just yeet natsu into space.
If he tried to grapple with natsu, he'd get his entire body engulfed in flames that are 200 times hotter than something that nearly killed him and from a character way stronger than he is.

So whilst throwing natsu into space would work, Thor would probably also die in the process unless he got lucky.

Besides lifting strength, natsu has to many ways to take down Thor, so I'm voting natsu.

Also
He can also just null thors lightning, or possibly de-transform into lightning flame dragon mode to make lightning a power source and resist it.
Natsu has never nullified abilities that have no hax, not sure how he'd nullify Thor's lightning not that it'd affect him much. I'd say your second statement is much more likely to occur tbh.

Should also be noted that Thor can heal himself from Natsu's heat attacks via Stormbreaker unless Natsu opts to vape him.

Also

Natsu has never nullified abilities that have no hax, not sure how he'd nullify Thor's lightning not that it'd affect him much. I'd say your second statement is much more likely to occur tbh.
Eh, Natsu has been shown to burn away alot of basic elements and make them almost entirely useless, such as shadow, light, wind, etc. Lightning certainty ain't outside of what he can burn away either, but natsu has other methods of dealing with lightning spam so this doesn't really matter all that much.
Should also be noted that Thor can heal himself from Natsu's heat attacks via Stormbreaker unless Natsu opts to vape him.
Since Uru melts at 50,000 K, Natsu could easily melt stormbreaker and turn it into slag, so I'm not sure how much it would help thor here. Should also be noted that Natsu also slows down regen with his flames.

The laser that Thor resisted is literally the same used to melt Uru
The laser that went through cold space, several metal pipes and a cauldron before being used to melt Uru, whereas Thor withstood it much closer to the source and before it did any of that
Just look at the thread that I have posted. The star laser is accepted being only 50000 K
If so, I disagree with it, but whatever

Last edited:
The fight takes place in the First Fairy Tail Building

So natsu would hold back so long as that building is intact or thor is inside it

The fight takes place in the First Fairy Tail Building

So natsu would hold back so long as that building is intact or thor is inside it
you made this because Thor is losing didn't you?

not that it matters since Natsu would destroy it anyway since the guild just don't know what it means to not destroy their home

its kinda their style

Putting it in the guild hall just to nerf Natsu is bs.
Putting it in the guild hall makes this match not a stomp for Natsu as his aura would burn thor to burnt piece of fried chicken from KFC. And if thor destroys the guild hall he would enrage Natsu severally and would get vapped so its a fine trade off imo.

Back