• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Also, I'm not sure about how canon Fairy Girls is, but a Unison Raid of Lucy and Juvia broke a barrier that was repeatedly stated to be able of tanking hits from X791 Jura. Maybe this could let X791 Lucy and Juvia each scale to 1/2 of Jura unless that messes up scaling.

Also, Juvia's love for Gray makes her resistant to pheromones.

And I'm not sure if this is noteworthy, but Wendy's Sky Dragon Roar was powerful enough to reverse an airship's wind turbine.

Also, Juvia knows a (useless for combat) magic called Clothing Magic

Lastly, apparently the castle in Crocus is guarded by "Ten Wizard Saint" level magic, so anyone who can demolish the castle in X791 (NOT Jackal, since he did it from the inside so it doesn't count for his AP) would likely scale to Jura.
Jura is used for scaling so much i wouldn't be surprised if people started counting FT power levels by "Jurawatts"

Gonna point out that Jackal nuked the Magic Council HQ, not Mercurius so the WS statement wouldn’t really matter for Tartaros dudes. The only people who ever start causing issues with Mercurius are Dragons who already scale above Jura.

Looking around the only thing I heard is that

Hiro said that Ice trail might be linked to the actual manga and reveal something about gray’s past back when the manga was around Volume 40 something but we don’t know if this idea was ever actually gone through with as far as I’m aware m

And he also said that Ice trail along with FT zero would be apart of a whole
“new fairy tail world” which as we know FT zero became officially canon however idk about Ice trail

And allegedly Hiro said this on the side cover of the second volume of Ice Trail:
•This...Treating this as something that has happened is okay by me! Thank you very much for this wonderful spinoff, Shirato-san

So idk I haven’t read Ice trail to actually see if anything in that manga was incorporated into the actual manga

i also haven’t seen that mashimaverse video so idk if anything was mentioned in that

Also apparently Happy's Heroic Adventure is somewhat canon since the guy who made it was an assistant to Mashima and when he asked Mashima about making the spinoff, Mashima basically gave him his blessing.
I don’t think that’s enough to be considered canon on the wiki

it has to be a direct statement from Hiro saying the spin off is canon or we have to have something in the manga or the movies references the events of the spin off in question

I mean I’m pretty sure almost all of the spin offs are created by someone that works directly or indirectly with Mashima and we know that Hiro checks over and gives the blessing to pretty much all thing officially released that are related to his works but that doesn’t make them canon at least on this wiki

like the only reason the key of the starry sky arc and both movies are canon is because the events of those arcs are referenced in the actual manga by the characters
(With dragon cry being directly stated by Hiro to be canon)

The only spin off that maybe could be considered canon on the wiki is Ice Trail and that’s a maybe as of right now

Ya know Natsu should get cursse manipulation and resistance to magical based powernull as he was able to break out of magic restricting restraints

and it’s been stated that curse power isn’t effected by magic based power null/eraser
Natsu is getting a shitload of Hax resistances lol

Does someone have the scan or at least the chapter so I can get the scan myself of when Wendy damaged Base Irene? I honestly don't remember this

Since on her profile it says

Attack Potency: Likely Island level with Dragon Force (At least 4x stronger than before due to Dragon Force. One-shot Historia Base Ezel even while severely injured. Managed to slightly damaged Human Form Irene

Would be appreciated

Does someone have the scan or at least the chapter so I can get the scan myself of when Wendy damaged Base Irene? I honestly don't remember this

Since on her profile it says

Attack Potency: Likely Island level with Dragon Force (At least 4x stronger than before due to Dragon Force. One-shot Historia Base Ezel even while severely injured. Managed to slightly damaged Human Form Irene

Would be appreciated
CSQ0F9u.jpg

uIfUlts.jpg

Needed it cause someone was telling me Wendy ain't stronger than Lucy in 100 Year Quest with out Irene power

Here I am like

100 Year Quest Wendy>>>War Arc Wendy ( who lightly damaged Irene )>>>100 Year Quest Lucy who only like Low Spriggan Tier lmao

Needed it cause someone was telling me Wendy ain't stronger than Lucy in 100 Year Quest with out Irene power

Here I am like

100 Year Quest Wendy>>>War Arc Wendy ( who lightly damaged Irene )>>>100 Year Quest Lucy who only like Low Spriggan Tier lmao
100 Year Quest Lucy is broken, Star Dress Mix would probably take down DF Wendy

100 Year Quest Lucy is broken, Star Dress Mix would probably take down DF Wendy

Eh I think for now Wendy still has better feats

We haven't really got to see what a full power star dress can do in long term combat yet due to both times of her using she one shot her opponent iirc ( Lisanna and one of God Seed Metro's Wood Golems )

Here I am like

Wot? Lucy would wash most Spriggans rn. An exhausted Lucy has better feats against the Metro golems than a Gajeel (who while he wasn’t fresh) had far more time to recover than Lucy did. That puts Taurus Lucy at the level of base Natsu and Dress Mix one shots Snake Lisanna who overpowered said Taurus Lucy (Lucy even admitted that everyone there was too strong for her to beat). Wendy was literally crying about how she is weak, being with Team Natsu or Sherria to be strong, overestimating her strength etc. Without Wendy Belserion, Wendy gets clapped by Lucy.

1. Well, at least Laxus is gonna get that top Spriggan tier treatment that he deserves

2. Kirin's got Conqueror Haki, apparently. Just like Selene. And August (sort of). And Erza.

So Laxus apparently says that Kirin's Magic Power is higher than Gildarts', but Gildarts is still comparable
Laxus say that his magic power resembling Gildarts. Nothing about being above it. Though Kirin also said that he now start to fight "A little bit serious", so he probably stronger than Gildarts.

Magic of Kirin is compress and distort the atmosphere. Laxus partially avoid it to use earth as conductor to lightning and also Red Lightnings are tear the atmosphere which help him breakthrough distortion.

Yeah,clearly not.Even Pre-Alvaraz Acno is above them.

Human Forms of the DG´s are straight up weaklings.Imagine getting yeeted away by base Suzaku,yet claiming you are on par with the strongest Char in the verse
kobeha.png
Oh you're one of those Acnologia wankers

You realise pre Alvarez Acno gets stepped on by Spriggans right?
Well for now we have that Kirin on serious is Gildarts league which far below August and base Irene, which mean human forms of DG are only in Spriggan tier, while human Acnologia toying aroung with Irene.

And of course Dragon Gods even in dragon forms are nowhere near Acnologia even before SBT.

Well for now we have that Kirin on serious is Gildarts league which far below August and base Irene, which mean human forms of DG are only in Spriggan tier, while human Acnologia toying aroung with Irene.

And of course Dragon Gods even in dragon forms are nowhere near Acnologia even before SBT.
Wow. Everything you said in this post has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted. Reading comprehension/ratoric: 100

Pre Alvarez Acno is stated to be < Spriggans by WoG and Erza states he has gotten stronger since the last time she saw him. Dragon Gods are repeatedly stated to be on Alvarez Acno’s level and scale far above the guys who are stronger than his pre Alvarez self.

Wait Pre-Alvarez Acnologia was stated by WoG weaker than the Spriggans? Where was this? Also shouldn’t Acnologia have a Pre-Alvarez key than if this is the case?

Wait Pre-Alvarez Acnologia was stated by WoG weaker than the Spriggans? Where was this? Also shouldn’t Acnologia have a Pre-Alvarez key than if this is the case?
Afterword in a volume or smth. Hiro says that the next arc will introduce a group of the 12 strongest villains in the series (so far obviously). Then we also get the Wendy statement of Alvarez soldiers being stronger than anyone they have faced so far, Team Natsu being shook at the feel of Brandish’s MP while they are far stronger than the ones who faced down Acno before etc etc. Narrative makes it blatantly obvious that Acno in Alvarez is way stronger than Acno before.

Afterword in a volume or smth. Hiro says that the next arc will introduce a group of the 12 strongest villains in the series (so far obviously). Then we also get the Wendy statement of Alvarez soldiers being stronger than anyone they have faced so far, Team Natsu being shook at the feel of Brandish’s MP while they are far stronger than the ones who faced down Acno before etc etc. Narrative makes it blatantly obvious that Acno in Alvarez is way stronger than Acno before.
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. Acnologia was far above Spriggan 12 even 400 years ago. Erza said nothing above Acno being "MUCH" stronger. Acnologia was never being an arc villian before Arvalez arc. So Spriggans are only above regular enemy's like Tartaros and so on. Also Zeref, while being stronger than whole Twelve, always being much weaker than Acno and fear him.

You claim about Spriggans being stronger than both Heavenly Wolf Island and Tartaros arc Acnologia has absolutely no sense. Acno no diff whole squad even in his 400 years old version.

Laxus is struggling. Kirin's Magic is Atmospheric magic where he can compress and distort.

Loke uses a laser beam with Natsu's heat temperature to burn the Dog. Light Lasers can burn things like that in real life. I wonder if Loke's Regulus is considered light speed?

Anyways, Wendy VS Haku is coming up. Which makes sense since Wendy can reverse the effects of forced Transformations like with the Yokai.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. Acnologia was far above Spriggan 12 even 400 years ago. Erza said nothing above Acno being "MUCH" stronger.
Literally did. Go read the chapter where he pulls up to smash Irene’s skull in.
Acnologia was never being an arc villian before Arvalez arc.
You have no idea what a villain is do you? A villain and the villain of an arc are two different things. Get better at strawmanning.
So Spriggans are only above regular enemy's like Tartaros and so on.
Never stated at all. Go get the scan that makes that distinction.
Also Zeref, while being stronger than whole Twelve, always being much weaker than Acno and fear him.
Zeref being weaker than Zeref at the time doesn’t mean shit when people get stronger. Ultear hurt Zeref my guy.
You claim about Spriggans being stronger than both Heavenly Wolf Island and Tartaros arc Acnologia has absolutely no sense. Acno no diff whole squad even in his 400 years old version.
I ain’t claiming shit. I am telling you what Hiro wrote. If you disagree with him and all the other stuff in the manga that he wrote about Acno having gotten stronger from before, other people being stronger than he used to etc, I don’t know why you are even bothering to argue about this stuff when your own stance is based on that same manga you are dismissing (at best) or only your own invalid opinion (what you are actually doing).

I think everything makes sense, and the only reason you guys have trouble is because you guys assume human acnologia is stronger than everyone bar his Dragon Self. Human acnos only feat is one-shotting God Serena. Going by acnologias statement, Human Irene is someone who should be in a decently higher pedestal than God Serena, and that Irene is nothing to her Dragon form, who is comparable to August in his strongest form.

Am I to assume that every time August or someone else stated that acno was to much for them, and that only fairy heart Zeref has a shot at acno was only referencing his human form? Imagine how stupid that would be

August: “Only FT Zeref has a shot at acno“
Jacob: “in his strongest form”
August: “AH SHIT, Forgot he was a dragon lol. We dead”

and don’t bring up that spirit human acno shit. That was a plot induced power up that made him a god tier in human form. No one is talking about that acno when comparing the DGs.

So Laxus apparently says that Kirin's Magic Power is higher than Gildarts', but Gildarts is still comparable

So 100YQ Gildarts is 100YQ level

We in dangerous territory tho, I swear to **** if Hiro says August and Irene>Dark Dragon Slayer Knights, Imma be so mad
I swear Laxus better be referring to 100 Year Quest Gildarts who got way stronger or Imma lose it

I do NOT need the power scaling to be broken this badly

The only pre 100 Year Quest character who should be argued Dragon God level or above should be War Arc Acnologia, ROST Acnologia and Fairy Heart Zeref

Back