• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King (Nanatsu no Taizai) vs Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

Rabbit2002

She/Her
King (Nanatsu no Taizai) (Speedter352, BlackeJan, Ah_Gou, LordEscarno, Theendzero13)
vs
Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail) (Sonicflare9, Nierre, God900, AnonymousBlank, Pain_to12, Eseseso, Zackra1799, Velox1r0kore, AnosVoldigoad314, Smashtwig, JED)
Both at 6C and Erza does not use Enchantments
Speed equalized
Start distance 4km
Who would win ?

Last edited:
I vote king since he has many means to fight ezra at a range and 4 spirits spears at once and any damage Ezra takes can be amplified with disaster.

the 1st key
Pretty sure king stomps, erza can one-shot 4,3 characters and her strongest armors can one shot people comparable to her, homever king is above 25,2 that is too big of an gap,erza only hopes is getting an emotion amp but this only happene to a massive extent on specific conditions, the range also gives king a massive advantage

Last edited:
So, last time i checked erza second key has:
17,2 but she can amp herself to 68,8 and amp herself even further to 103,2

I am still voting king since he is very versatile and disaster will be very bad for Ezra(pain tolerance doesn't stop you from bleeding out or losing a limb)

Can erza destroy the chastiefol ? otherwise i think king can barely win this one with petrification and disaster

Can erza destroy the chastiefol ? otherwise i think king can barely win this one with petrification and disaster
It will instantly reform itself also he can use 4 at close range and only one spear that can transform at long range he can hide in pollen garden and spam attacks.

King is too versatile so he’s gonna keep spamming too so that give him the win
He can even fight her at a range since they are 4 km away only downside is that he can only use one spear at a range however he can switch forms and the spear is indestructible(can heal even when damaged) I vote for king

oh i forgot about her flight armor which amps speed aswell, but its limited flight not comparable to king who can dash around at will

Also Erza has Power Null which can just nullify King's abilities..
If it hits however he resited powernull from 4 commandment mael so he should be fine and also they are 4 km apart. Can Ezra counter petrification? Or fight a teddy bear, thousands of daggers and a hyper beam at the same time??

Also Erza has Power Null which can just nullify King's abilities..
iirc its an armor she wears and has swings that can dispel magic its temporary, does not nullify an opponent.

it uses alot of magic iirc so not sure how long she could wear but does she have the range to reach King? also king can use true spear form abilities without stamina issues

iirc its an armor she wears and has swings that can dispel magic its temporary, does not nullify an opponent.

it uses alot of magic iirc so not sure how long she could wear but does she have the range to reach King? also king can use true spear form abilities without stamina issues
I agree and also king will be in the pollen garden while 3 other spears are attacking and wearing down Ezra with disaster.

If it hits however he resited powernull from 4 commandment mael so he should be fine and also they are 4 km apart.
On Mael's profile it shows that it worked against King and Diane, King doesn't have resistance to power null. Could you show me scans of him resisting it? 4km is nothing if you're MHS+
Anything she cuts gets dispelled. I never said it nullifies her opponent, I said King's abilities.
It's stated to absorb alot of magic power, but that wasn't an issue for her, hence why she uses it. Also Erza has monstrously large stamina, far far greater than that of King's. She can cut the spear whenever it gets close, and she can reach him that way. She also has her other armors that have danmaku and range enough to reach King.

I agree and also king will be in the pollen garden while 3 other spears are attacking and wearing down ezra.
King is NOT wearing down Erza. Not any time soon. She has far too much stamina, and has dealt with far far worse than King.

how long can she use the nakagami armor
I'm almost certain as much as her other armors. She just doesn't use it very much cause she uses her other armors. It's stated that it drains alot of magic which is why it wasn't worn for 10 years, however Erza dons it and she has no issues.

Back