• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

So here's my honest opinion on the current scaling

Base Gray <= Lucy (Star mix)

< Devil Slayer Gray < Base Erza (Current) = Base Natsu (current) = Mirajane Satan Soul (current)= Kiria = Madmole = Skullion Raider = Elfman

< Mirajane Sitri (current, theoretically) <= Erza Belserion Sword <=Jellal = Base Laxus << Red Lightning Laxus = Base August = Base Irene = Mirajane Alegria (Spriggan arc. although doesn't last long enough so) = Suzaku = Kirin (not trying)

< Erza Fire and Ice Swords <= Full power laxus (current) <= Gildarts (spriggan arc) = Kirin (A little bit serious) <Dragon Irene <=August Battle Form
Why is Base Laxus above Jellal? Laxus who has Red Lightning said that Jellal would be a tough fight. No clue why Alegria is so high when it has no feats besides one shotting baseline Spriggan tiers.

I should probably say comparable as well. And no, Cana stated that the Wood Golems can be dealt with, they just keep growing. So no, the fact Lucy used up all her magic for one golem
Lucy harmed the golems with just Taurus Dress and Lucy blatantly states that she can’t beat anyone in the Siblings vs Eaters fight. Base Gray gets clapped by Elfman and Lucy.
and that Gray didn't need to use all his power to defeat Hakune unlike Lucy who had to use Urano Metria to defeat Mimi. Gray is still stronger than Lucy.
Mimi and Hakune aren’t comparable. Nothing connects them besides Lucy and Gray so bringing this up is irrelevant.

It actually does make sense for it to be that high. Mira in her base form was able to box a spriggan, even if he wasn't at 100. It was practically over once she went Satan soul. Sitri is even stronger than that, and Alegria dwarfs that. So if Satan soul mira can take out a spriggan, Sitri is stronger than that, and Alegria is her strongest one by far, that is a ridiculous scaling chain. Especially since her base form was boxing Jacob. Weakened but still.

Now let's go more, its the context. Irene is able to enchant things beyond baseline spriggan. Shown with Alvarez soldiers, shown with neinhart. Those baseline spriggan girls were actually stomping her Satan soul. Her nuke did no damage they tanked it. And this isn't an actual squad, they are enchantments so their strength is entirely based on Irene. So however stronger they are is however strong Irene wants them to be so for all we know those girls could be way above Baseline spriggan

Mirajane instantly boiled some of the sea just off magic power. They also knew Mirajane had alot of magical power but they didn't care about base mira, or Satan soul. But they lost all morale as soon as she went Alegria. Nothing will convince me that form isn't base Irene level or close

Pretty sure that was Wolfen
No, I read the chapter again with Metro's Wood Golems. Cana said herself in this panel that they keep beating them, but they just keep coming.
08.png

Okay so Miralegria is way above SS and Sitri. What makes that comparable to base Irene? Base Irene was considered an absolute monster by Mira who just used Alegria so base Irene is far and away stronger than her.

Don't they always do the "this magic power is crazy" and end up being stronger anyway? lol. But you also gotta consider she was in base. Base mira is a joke compared to Irene especially since she used quite literally all her magic power. I'm pretty sure if she were still in that form mira wouldn't of been scared but she probably would of noted her magic power was ridiculous anyway. I would be scared too if I just used my one thing that could probably somewhat match someone who suddenly showed up

Lucy harmed the golems with just Taurus Dress and Lucy blatantly states that she can’t beat anyone in the Siblings vs Eaters fight. Base Gray gets clapped by Elfman and Lucy.

Mimi and Hakune aren’t comparable. Nothing connects them besides Lucy and Gray so bringing this up is irrelevant.
Only chipped a part of the Wood Golem. But no, it has been consistently shown throughout the series that Gray is stronger than Lucy.

Of course she can’t beat Elfman, Mira, Madmole and Skullion, she's not any powerful as them. But that still does not mean Gray is weaker than Lucy or Elfman.

I find base gray pretty weak. He kinda always has to go devil slayer his base state is alot inferior to natsu and Erza. Mira's is probably better honestly. Which is fine because I find his devil shit badass af I think ice make is lame

First of all, Base Mira wasn’t Jacob level, Hiro flat confirms the main reason she even beat Jacob is because he was closing his eyes, which in fact nerfed him, and she ended up needing Satan Soul to actually win, and don’t pull up the Anime, so yeah, Satan Soul Mira beat a nerfed Jacob, so she’s Spriggan level, her Alegria Form is far above that and can one-tap Spriggan level people, so she’s comparable to FDKM Natsu and Base Laxus, but she’s by no means above Ref Lightning Laxus, you have her way too high

As for Base Irene, we flat out see Strongest Armors Erza alongside Wendy pressure and injure her, yeah she’s above them, but not by an astronomical degree, I also flat out disagree with X792 Gildarts being above DSK, you realize a year has passed right? One year in FT is a huge amp of power to everyone, I mean look at the gap between X791 and X792

Don't they always do the "this magic power is crazy" and end up being stronger anyway? lol. But you also gotta consider she was in base. Base mira is a joke compared to Irene especially since she used quite literally all her magic power. I'm pretty sure if she were still in that form mira wouldn't of been scared but she probably would of noted her magic power was ridiculous anyway. I would be scared too if I just used my one thing that could probably somewhat match someone who suddenly showed up
If she considers Irene’s magic to be completely monstrous when she supposedly has a form that is comparable, there is a contradiction here.
Only chipped a part of the Wood Golem. But no, it has been consistently shown throughout the series that Gray is stronger than Lucy.

Of course she can’t beat Elfman, Mira, Madmole and Skullion, she's not any powerful as them. But that still does not mean Gray is weaker than Lucy or Elfman.
”Only chipped” Gray couldn’t even scratch one with a direct hit. Taurus Lucy > base Gray.
I find base gray pretty weak. He kinda always has to go devil slayer his base state is alot inferior to natsu and Erza. Mira's is probably better honestly. Which is fine because I find his devil shit badass af I think ice make is lame
Definitely. Mira always been goated.

If she considers Irene’s magic to be completely monstrous when she supposedly has a form that is comparable, there is a contradiction here.

”Only chipped” Gray couldn’t even scratch one with a direct hit. Taurus Lucy > base Gray.

Definitely. Mira always been goated.
That's like saying Lucy is stronger than Gajeel because Gajeel cannot chip the Golems with his Iron. Despite that he earlier matched Natsu.

I also don't see your point, her Star Dress Mix cannot defeat Mira and Elfman and yet she was the only one shown to damage a golem. I'm still pretty sure Gray and Elfman and still stronger than Star Dress Lucy.

@mitch I noted he was nerfed, but he was able to hit her just fine with his eyes closed. He even called it a secret technique because he didn't need to look at her. He was still landing blows. He didn't do worse closing his eyes, he did better cause he didn't need to look at her outfit. Still going blow for blow with base mira is pretty bad regardless of the circumstance.

I can understand base natsu, Erza, but Mira needs Satan soul for practically every single fight. The difference between her using it and not using it very high. Sitri and Satan soul i have no idea. Not gunna guess that difference because she used it twice and Seliah take over apparently dwarfs that. But she also has macro so logically she should have even her take over if she used the command on herself. Etherious form yea

Eh idk I still don't agree with it being that low especially if its seen as a last resort that only lasts like 30 seconds. I also don't find base laxus far from base irene and and August. Jellal fought August but I'm pretty sure dude was already in his battle form which even Gildarts is weaker than.

So there's no showing of a laxus or Gildarts level opponent fighting with a base top spriggan. We only have showings of Irene vs Erza and Wendy and erza can only reach laxus or jellal level with emotional boost or, her new swords in the 100 year quest

Last edited:
That's like saying Lucy is stronger than Gajeel because Gajeel cannot chip the Golems with his Iron. Despite that he earlier matched Natsu.
Lucy exhausted her magic with Leo Virgo Dress, had far less time to recover than Gajeel and still performed better. Taurus Lucy is on base Natsu’s level.
I also don't see your point, her Star Dress Mix cannot defeat Mira and Elfman and yet she was the only one shown to damage a golem. I'm still pretty sure Gray and Elfman and still stronger than Star Dress Lucy.
My point is that Elfman not being harmed to any relevant degree is a feat for him. It’s not and can’t be an anti feat when the only connection he has to Gray is through his scaling to Lucy.

Gray lost notably to skullion raider even in his devil form. He seemed like he was about to die when he took out weakened Elfman and mirajane and he has slayer advantage against her since she not only has natural demon particles and was in a demon form. Thats really really bad for gray. Yet Lucy star dress mix barely damaged Satan soul mira and Elfman. And after that, she and him fought against the dragon eaters for a notably long time.

Even devil slayer gray hasn't shown he's on level of dragon eaters. His base is alot below his devil one cause he can at least contend as a devil

Gray beat Elfman and Mira

But what Gray Form?

What Elfman and Mira Forms?

I want to know so bad

Are August and irene auto immune to dimaria magic? Technically she would be able to at least kill their base forms if even Brandish can pierce August and wound him. And if they auto resist it because their magic power im assuming verse equalization doesn't change anything in versus debates regarding irene vs time stop?

Just curious, how are we gonna go about upgrading X793 Laxus to 6-B? With X793 Gildarts it's easy since his X792 self already goes up to a Low 6-B, but even RLDM X793 RLDM Laxus barely passes Large Island Level.

Just curious, how are we gonna go about upgrading X793 Laxus to 6-B? With X793 Gildarts it's easy since his X792 self already goes up to a Low 6-B, but even RLDM X793 RLDM Laxus barely passes Large Island Level.
We're waiting to see what happens when Kirin gets serious, if he stomps Laxus, then we won't scale Laxus

We're waiting to see what happens when Kirin gets serious, if he stomps Laxus, then we won't scale Laxus
Fair. Though I seriously doubt that'll happen, considering how they're setting it up.

If Laxus uses RLDM and is >= serious Kirin, we'll have a problem. Same with normal DF since it's "only" a >= 4x multiplier.

If he (hopefully) pulls out something new and cool like a sort of Hybrid Form or maybe even a sweet Dragonization form, then it'll likely be fine.

Wait there is a Dragon Cry Light Novel???
Yea there are 5 other light novels if i recall correctly

the Dragon Cry light novel was actually introduced as a way to tie in the events of movie with the manga
and the novel focuses on Sonya and Animus and their rise to power in the country of Stella however there is no translation anywhere online

the only light novel that is summarized is the 1st FT light novel consist of 6 different stories that take place between the end Edolas and the beginning of the S class trials

there is actually some evidence in the manga that kinda hints at one of the stories of the light novel might be canon to the actual manga tho

Was Mavis put into stasis by fairy sphere?
If she was in the range of the sphere but wasn’t affected by it’s time Manip should she get resistance to time stop on her profile?

Also is it ever stated that Mira’s powers made her immune to Macro? If not should Mira get mind manipulation resistance for being immune to Macro,

TFW you haven't read Fairy Tail in years and you decide to comment on a thread with fans who actually kept up with Mashima's works.

Should Cana have Non Physical Interacrion removed from her page, Wriath said that thought projections could choose if they interact with physical world, or something around that when he was fighting Natsu.Which would mean Mavis probably let Cana hit her with Fairy Glitter to destroy her spirit.

^^
He said that ghost and Thought projections can choose if their attacks connect with solid objects.

Last edited:
Hey, IIRC someone said something about the Spriggans being above pre-X792 showings of Acnologia (not the 6-A stuff, of course).

If that's so, wouldn't that mean they scale to this calc?

Hey, IIRC someone said something about the Spriggans being above pre-X792 showings of Acnologia (not the 6-A stuff, of course).

I don’t believe that to be the case I mean I knows Hiro said that the spriggans were above “any” enemy the FT gang had faced before and that Gray or Erza said something about Brandish’s magic power being above anything they had ever felt before and that should include Acnologia

the problem is Acnologia in his dragon form in X784 is still High 6A due to scaling above Etherion

i mean idk maybe u can scale the spriggan above that specific feat based on what I mentioned above since that feat wasn’t Acnologia’s full power
(as hinted at by Zeref and Gildarts)

But idk I’m on the fence about scaling the spriggans above Acnologia at all

Are you guys really under the impression that Lucy was the only one that could damage the golems? On the same page we see her damage one with her punch, we also see Gajeel slicing into one of the Golems and Mirajane blasting one to pieces.
0057-006.png

Are you guys really under the impression that Lucy was the only one that could damage the golems? On the same page we see her damage one with her punch, we also see Gajeel slicing into one of the Golems and Mirajane blasting one to pieces.
0057-006.png
Yeah i think we are on the same page on that one

0057-006.png
Now that I look at this again. Yeah, they all can beat the golems.

I actually forgot that Gildarts said that Acno wasn't even trying when he attacked in X784, that only adds more support for the Spriggans scaling to the 48.45 gigaton feat. Upscaling to Island+ COULD be possible (since Gray states that the Spriggans are stronger than anything they've faced before which would include the 48.45 gigaton feat which is only 1.076x away from Island+), but for now let's stick to seeing whether the Spriggans scale to it at all.

I actually forgot that Gildarts said that Acno wasn't even trying when he attacked in X784
Zeref also stated in X784 that Acnologia wasn’t using his full power against the gang as he sees humans as incests compared to him and Zeref also stated that Acnologia has never used his full power in a fight at all
(At least until the final battle)

Stop listening to the arguments AnonymousBlank uses to troll people
0057-006.png
We don't actually see any visible damage to the Golems at all

Stop listening to the arguments AnonymousBlank uses to troll people

We don't actually see any visible damage to the Golems at all
I can see where the Golems were tipping over and getting slashed. But I feel like if this was animated in the anime, we get more clarification on them damaging the Golems because I feel like this chapter mostly wanted to focus the panels more on Lucy's Star Dress and Gray & Juvia's moment at this end of that chapter.

Back