• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Not sure what to tell you man. The Golem Mirajane is fighting is very clearly blasted into pieces.
Mira scales above Lucy tho, that doesn’t bother me, but Base Gray and Base Gajeel clearly struggle to damage the things

Mira scales above Lucy tho, that doesn’t bother me, but Base Gray and Base Gajeel clearly struggle to damage the things
Well yeah their initial attacks don't do damage, but Gajeel is shown slicing through one of the golem's arms so Gray could probably do damage if he just used an attack stronger than his ice hammer (which he has many even in base). One move doesn't define the strength of their entire arsenal and even Mirajane was struggling to do damage when she was using weaker attacks.

Hey Mitch, are you positive about the Spriggans not scaling to Acnologia's 6-C calc? Because Gray, who likely sensed X784 Acno's power (which was when he did that 6-C feat) is the one who said Brandish is even above that level of power.

Just a thought.

Stop listening to the arguments AnonymousBlank uses to troll people
Stay mad lol. Give it 6 months and you’ll be arguing it.

On a more serious note, what’s actually the issue with the scaling? Acno is stated to have gotten stronger since then, Spriggans stated to be stronger than what FT faced before multiple times. Seems consistent to me.

Time to add 6-C Keys for Acnologia, and Igneel (From 6-C to High 6-A somehow became strong enough to fight High 6-A Acnologia while hiding inside Natsu)

The statements about Hiro saying Spriggans were beyond any opponent they ever faced and Gray statement about Brandish magic being above anything he ever felt prior to that day is obviously in reference to non god tiers ( so not counting Acnologia, Igneel, Zeref and the Phoenix )

Basically Spriggans are the Top Tiers. The strongest in the verse at the time outside the God level dudes

Otherwise Zeref would have killed Acnologia YEARS ago

Since we know for a FACT Zeref>>>>Spriggan 12

So Zeref>>>Spriggan 12>>>Pre Time Skip Acnologia???

Bruh that would literally contradict the entire narrative of FT about Acnologia

Stay mad lol. Give it 6 months and you’ll be arguing it.

On a more serious note, what’s actually the issue with the scaling? Acno is stated to have gotten stronger since then, Spriggans stated to be stronger than what FT faced before multiple times. Seems consistent to me.
Cause Zeref is ******** his pants at Acnologia and he clearly isn’t trying

Nobody was saying the Spriggans were above Acnologia’s full power
(aka his High 6A power)

Eseseso was talking about scaling the Spriggans above Acnologia’s very casual dragon roar as it was stated by Gildarts that Acnologia wasn’t even using half the power he used to defeat him in their 1st encounter as he did when he attacked the group on the Island

Zeref also stated that Acnologia was simply playing around with the group as he sees humans as insects that don’t require his full power to defeat

and Zeref also stated that up until the final battle Acnologia has never used his full power at any point in his life

Now as far as the Igneel vs Acnologia fiasco its sated by Acnologia that he see Igneel as serious threat that actually called for Acnologia to give some serious effort in order to defeat
(despite Igneel not being at full power)

Now yes it is still stated that Acnologia wasn’t using his full power to defeat Igneel but it’s clear that Acnologia considered Igneel a more worthy opponent than any human and or dhe had came across

so essentially Full power Acnologia >Zeref>Spriggans>Acnologia’s casual dragon roar

but as I said I’m personally on the fence about scaling the Spriggans above any form of Acnologia regardless of wether or not that’s his human form and or dragon form from either X784 or X792 as Acnologia has always been High 6A in his dragon form

Looks like we got confirmed light speed with the latest chapter. I'm excited to see how characters wlll measure up to his speed in later chapters. If Wendy can react or match him when she goes dragon force and amps herself, it should scale to many other chars.

Nobody was saying the Spriggans were above Acnologia’s full power
(aka his High 6A power)

Eseseso was talking about scaling the Spriggans above Acnologia’s very casual dragon roar as it was stated by Gildarts that Acnologia wasn’t even using half the power he used to defeat him in their 1st encounter as he did when he attacked the group on the Island
But if they scale to his casual roar, wouldn't that also scale them above etherion? It was stated that a record high level of ethernano was recorded there that day. That would include etherion since there's an exact measurement of its magic power given. Spriggans scaling there might make sense though since Wahl could generate enough power to fire etherion while fighting Laxus. So his latent power would be greater than it.

But if they scale to his casual roar, wouldn't that also scale them above etherion? It was stated that a record high level of ethernano was recorded there that day. That would include etherion since there's an exact measurement of its magic power given. Spriggans scaling there might make sense though since Wahl could generate enough power to fire etherion while fighting Laxus. So his latent power would be greater than it.
I mean his roar being above Etherion would be a contradiction that I doubt would be accepted as the feat it self is only calculated at around island level instead of 6A-High 6A

and the wiki takes calcs and feats over statements pretty much all of the time

plus I’m not sure Max even knows that Etherion has ever been fired or if he knows the exact measurements of Etherion like the members of the council do i mean it’s possible he does but if I recall correctly the council tried to keep the firing of Etherion under wraps or something like that but I would have to go back and check to be sure

and regarding Wahl he doesn’t even have Etherion listed on his profile for whatever reason but I think it’s due to the argument being something like in the manga it wasn’t confirmed if he uses the same Etherion as the council or if he has a different type of Etherion that could be weaker or something like that as in the manga the way he charges up Etherion is different than how the council do it in the anime and manga
I'm not ok with the Spriggans scaling to any version or feat from Acnologia
yea I’m pretty sure a lot of people do and or would

I’m on the fence about it myself since Acnologia is high 6A even during the events of the Tenrou island arc

However their is an argument to be made now wether or not the argument makes sense with the scaling or wether or not people agree with is a different story

I mean his roar being above Etherion would be a contradiction that I doubt would be accepted as the feat it self is only calculated at around island level instead of 6A-High 6A

and the wiki takes calcs and feats over statements pretty much all of the time

plus I’m not sure Max even knows that Etherion has ever been fired or if he knows the exact measurements of Etherion like the members of the council do i mean it’s possible he does but if I recall correctly the council tried to keep the firing of Etherion under wraps or something like that but I would have to go back and check to be sure

and regarding Wahl he doesn’t even have Etherion listed on his profile for whatever reason but I think it’s due to the argument being something like in the manga it wasn’t confirmed if he uses the same Etherion as the council or if he has a different type of Etherion that could be weaker or something like that as in the manga the way he charges up Etherion is different than how the council do it in the anime and manga
That seems like a pretty weird way to approach things especially with the concept of AP being a thing. Calcs can only gauge the DC of an attack but if an attack is stated to be stronger than what the calc gets then that just means the AP is higher.

The report came directly from the council who was actually there the day it happened. Jet and the others were just restating what the council told them.

That argument in the last part seems like headcanon imo. It being a different attack with the same name is pure assumption and the anime even went out of the way to show the same exact satellite that appeared when Etherion was fired back in Tenrou.

But if the wiki operates on purely calcs of feats then there's not much more to say there.

The issue isn't that the roar is above Etherion, the issue is suggesting Spriggans scale to an Acnologia Roar

Latest Raws have me preparing for damage control

びゃっこりゅう白虎竜は すんごく 速いんだ ひかりそうだよ 光に たとえられる 速さなんだ。はや
"Byakoryu White Tiger Dragon is very fast. It seems to be light. It's a speed that can be compared to light"

Dark Dragon Slayer Knights being weaker than Irene and capping at Light Speed is an extremely high possibility

Get ready for 6-C to High 6-C Dark Dragon Slayer Knights and for some of the FTL Characters to get nuked

Latest Raws have me preparing for damage control

びゃっこりゅう白虎竜は すんごく 速いんだ ひかりそうだよ 光に たとえられる 速さなんだ。はや
"Byakoryu White Tiger Dragon is very fast. It seems to be light. It's a speed that can be compared to light"

Dark Dragon Slayer Knights being weaker than Irene and capping at Light Speed is an extremely high possibility

Get ready for 6-C to High 6-C Dark Dragon Slayer Knights and for some of the FTL Characters to get nuked
going on by this statements would you say it is more like full SOL or comparable to light ( relativistic+)

going on by this statements would you say it is more like full SOL or comparable to light ( relativistic+)
Dunno, we'll just have to wait and see, but in general yeah, I'm mentally preparing for downgrades

Haku being the speed of light doesn't change anything yet, but it very well easily could soon

And I can totally see Irene awakening and beating Haku

In general, I see downgrades incoming

That seems like a pretty weird way to approach things especially with the concept of AP being a thing. Calcs can only gauge the DC of an attack but if an attack is stated to be stronger than what the calc gets then that just means the AP is higher.

The report came directly from the council who was actually there the day it happened. Jet and the others were just restating what the council told them.
Well if that’s the case then story wise I guess his roar would be above Etherion however on the wiki we I’m pretty sure the calc would take precedence over the statement
That argument in the last part seems like headcanon imo. It being a different attack with the same name is pure assumption and the anime even went out of the way to show the same exact satellite that appeared when Etherion was fired back in Tenrou.

But if the wiki operates on purely calcs of feats then there's not much more to say there.
Ya but we aren’t allowed to use the anime unless it is explicitly stated to be canon to the manga and if it contradicts the manga then we aren’t allowed to use it at all which would be the case with Wahl’s Etherion as in the manga we don’t see it being charged the same way the council does in the anime

plus if I recall correctly Makarov stated that Etherion along with Face were destroyed after the battle with Tartoros in X791

so Wahl using the same Etehrion as the council can’t be the case

Irene is a level 80 troll, lol. Haku fell in love with Wendy, and Irene agreed that if he defeated her she would be with him, by take control over Wendy's body.

Serious Haku stated that the white tiger-dragon is monstrously fast as "light" ("光 "にたとえられる速さなんだ) . He noticed Wendy whispering to someone and guessed that she had another "personality" sitting in her and he can make plushies even "personalities" (僕は「人格」だってぬいぐるみにできるんだよ), and Wendy's magic can't affect ethereal body (幽体), so she can't turn Irene back.

Laxus appears to have been defeated very quickly, for he says at the end, "What... happened...?". Although he may not have lost yet, we'll see how it goes from here.

20211214_230554.jpg

びゃっこりゅう白虎竜は すんごく 速いんだ ひかりそうだよ 光に たとえられる 速さなんだ。はや. = Byakoryu White Tiger Dragon is very fast. It seems to be light. It's a speed that can be compared to light. already.

Where does it say that Irene is above the DSK? And why would they be up to High 6-C when Irene's Dragon form is a Low 6-B?

I still find it hilarious how one of the Dragon Gods is so big his ******* fingernail dwarfs Mountain Ranges yet Acnologia in the 400 years he spent travelling the world and destroying countries and shit he never noticed this guy

8288229-wood_god_dragon.png

8288228-161521704231621784.png

I still find it hilarious how one of the Dragon Gods is so big his ******* fingernail dwarfs Mountain Ranges yet Acnologia in the 400 years he spent travelling the world and destroying countries and shit he never noticed this guy

8288229-wood_god_dragon.png

8288228-161521704231621784.png
Acno did find and fought a much smaller aldoron

Hey Mitch, I have a few questions relating to human Acnologia:

1. Since we said that he doesn't scale to the Dragon Cry anymore in human form, shouldn't the part about him being "somewhat comparable" to the DC in his human in your blog about the God Tiers of FT be removed?

2. Also, Human form Acnologia one-shot plenty of Dragons 400 years ago, when just one of the Dragons in the days of old could wipe a country of the face of the Earth, just like Etherion. So wouldn't Human form Acno scale to that?

Hey Mitch, I have a few questions relating to human Acnologia:

1. Since we said that he doesn't scale to the Dragon Cry anymore in human form, shouldn't the part about him being "somewhat comparable" to the DC in his human in your blog about the God Tiers of FT be removed?

2. Also, Human form Acnologia one-shot plenty of Dragons 400 years ago, when just one of the Dragons in the days of old could wipe a country of the face of the Earth, just like Etherion. So wouldn't Human form Acno scale to that?
1. Yeah

2. Nah, that statement is inherently vague as it doesn’t specify which dragons, and even then, we have no timeframe for the destruction of said countries, it’s just a statement that supports the notion that Acnologia is on that level, but it doesn’t stand on its own

1. Yeah

2. Nah, that statement is inherently vague as it doesn’t specify which dragons, and even then, we have no timeframe for the destruction of said countries, it’s just a statement that supports the notion that Acnologia is on that level, but it doesn’t stand on its own
2. If that's the case, then it should be removed from Acnologia's profile, because the wording on Acnologia's profile (and the fact that it literally links to the Etherion calc) really makes it seem like Dragons back then were equal to Etherion going by Warren's statement.

2. If that's the case, then it should be removed from Acnologia's profile, because the wording on Acnologia's profile (and the fact that it literally links to the Etherion calc) really makes it seem like Dragons back then were equal to Etherion going by Warren's statement.
Nah, it’s a support statement

Nah, it’s a support statement
Well like you said, we don't know the timeframe for how long it took for these Dragons to wipe out a country (though I do think that Warrod's statement is most definitely referring to the Dragons during the "400 Years Ago" period, since there were next to no Dragons after Acnologia committed genocide on them), so we don't know for sure if those Dragons scale to Etherion's calc.

I apologize, but you can't put that as a feat for Dragon Acnologia, then do a complete 180 and say that it doesn't apply for Human Acno. Either it applies to both or it doesn't count and thus applies to neither. I'm fine either way but I want consistency.

Well like you said, we don't know the timeframe for how long it took for these Dragons to wipe out a country (though I do think that Warrod's statement is most definitely referring to the Dragons during the "400 Years Ago" period, since there were next to no Dragons after Acnologia committed genocide on them), so we don't know for sure if those Dragons scale to Etherion's calc.

I apologize, but you can't put that as a feat for Dragon Acnologia, then do a complete 180 and say that it doesn't apply for Human Acno. Either it applies to both or it doesn't count and thus applies to neither. I'm fine either way but I want consistency.
The statement is in direct reference to Dragon Acnologia tho and supports the scaling, we have no idea if Human Acnologia scales to these supposed country destroying dragons, if you want to make a CRT to get Human Form Acnologia to High 6-A off of that, by all means try

But the statement stays as support for Dragon Form Acnologia

Hey , be it a downgrade or an upgrade i don't really care, i am just happy that now we can have FTL FT without stacking multipliers
For now, it's neither, Haku is currently in a scaling vacuum, we have no idea if he is faster or slower than any of the FTL characters, so yeah, it can easily mean that characters could be upgraded or downgraded

But now that we have a confirmed light speed character, if they are ever dodged or blitzed, we can calc it

So if Suzaku is equal in speed to Haku, that means that we can calculate Dragon Form Irene blitzing Suzaku

For now, it's neither, Haku is currently in a scaling vacuum, we have no idea if he is faster or slower than any of the FTL characters, so yeah, it can easily mean that characters could be upgraded or downgraded

But now that we have a confirmed light speed character, if they are ever dodged or blitzed, we can calc it

So if Suzaku is equal in speed to Haku, that means that we can calculate Dragon Form Irene blitzing Suzaku
Aren't the DDSK equal to one another?

Back