• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Examining RWBY scaling for high tier characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
GilgaArcuied said:
can't believe theres 450 replies to such a trivial revision of such a trivial verse..
is it finally over?
"trivial verse"

No verse is trivial. Even if you dislike it boyo, people gonna love what they're gonna love. And that's cool.

Anyhoo, I support the proposed changes, didn't realize our backing for Tier 7 Qrow and all them was so weak.

Ozpin literally looks Pyrrha in the eye and tells her she would just get in his way. Pyrrha is High 8-C, so obviously Glynda can't be High 8-C as well.

Edit: Everyone, how about we wait for Matt before continuing?

I also reccomend making a new thread, with an updated OP regarding the arguments here should we have another massive debate when Matt gets back.

We gon' hit the 500 limit very soon, so please keep posts to a limit.

Mr. Bambu said:
GilgaArcuied said:
can't believe theres 450 replies to such a trivial revision of such a trivial verse..
is it finally over?
"trivial verse"
No verse is trivial. Even if you dislike it boyo, people gonna love what they're gonna love. And that's cool.

Anyhoo, I support the proposed changes, didn't realize our backing for Tier 7 Qrow and all them was so weak.
I like the verse, but what I meant is it is trivial as in, a small verse. I'm surprised it made such a large discussion out of something so small is all.

When you have a lot of people liking the verse, you will find that some people will be resistant to any changes being made to it, especially if they're downgrades for a lot of characters.

Thanks Mr. Bambu for contributing.

Small lol? It's an anime with five seasons and a spin-off show, as well as a couple of video games IIRC. And again, passion is passion. No worries though. As long as you didn't mean any harm.

Mr. Bambu said:
Small lol? It's an anime with five seasons and a spin-off show, as well as a couple of video games IIRC. And again, passion is passion. No worries though. As long as you didn't mean any harm.
RWBY is a relatively small verse. it just has alot of traction on this site compared to others I guess. I've never seen a RWBY thread on Comicvine and very rarely on Spacebattles

It's a popular verse, Matt and Weekly had solid arguments, and we're debating them. Sometimes debate just takes a while, which idn't a big deal. That put I don't see much evidence as it is, however since Matt has yet to look at a lot of the new information I wouldn't be confident about the changes, otherwise we'll get another bandwagon situation.

Spacebattles specializes in science fiction and Comicvine tends to lean towards comics.

And yeah, we should definitely wait for Matt, of course, but as of right now I'm happy with the proposed downgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back