• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

Can anyone tell me what to do for arthur's sandbox?

For Tier should i do : High 6-A | Likely 5-B

Or

Tier: 5-B

Actually **** that imma do benimaru

Renders here

Arrow
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Arrow_Fire_Force_render.png

Assault

Faerie
Inca Casual and Evangelist

Iris

Kurono Render
Now this one took the absolute longest so far since I had to work with this lol
but here it is

Nataku Son

Got Juggernaut as well
it's no biggie and I got both Ogun Renders done

Flamy Ink

and Regular

That's all I've got in me for today lol

EDIT: Gotta fix something on ogun's leg

Edit 2:done these should work

Finished another render for konro I think it was but been too busy doing other stuff to upload and post it

okay post it
all the pages are basically done, i will just do some additions here and there
I see that I almost finished my evangelist render so I'll fully do the rest of that and post it saturday but let me get konro's rq

Edit: also finished Shimons render

here ya go

Hibachi Shinmon

Konro

Can someone change the Shinra’s Rel calc to 180 megatons instead of 222?🥺

it’s bugging me

Just a minor stuff, Fire things first is the scaling or arthur.Based on the narration claims regarding his past, Base Dragon should already be Multicontinental in terms of AP:
6.jpeg

This is a straightforward statement in plurals that includes both continents and seas, which is quite detailed. Furthermore, Given enough time, Arthur in base can already damage dragon, as he gradually became stronger as they fought, making his base cataclysm self Multicontinental.

He then expressly describes the star ring as an amplifier as he transforms "Thoughts into Power," implying that he is certainly higher than this base:
5.jpeg

This means that Base Arthur is Multicontinental, whereas Star Ring Arthur is most likely far higher in AP. For more precise numbers, we know that he can still employ the press of death aka superfire while in this form, which is a 70 percent increase in whatever power he is currently at, while steeled for death is significantly more than that.

The final thing for arthur is that he should have some form of Non physical interaction for being able to affect adolla eye, which is in the state of existing and not existing simultaneously time:
dual_existence_eye.jpeg

Moreover, Shinra bansho man comes next. He should have resistance to fate manipulation, which is easily demonstrated as the evangelist, and thus Haumea, have a form of intangibility and attack redirection that operates by manipulating fate. This fate manipulation is effective because fate protects the cycle of despair and salvation.
Cycle_of_death_and_fate.jpeg

The evangelist is repeatedly referred to as despair, which is why it has the ability to manipulate fate;
the_evangeslist_is_despair.jpeg

Yet, when he kicked the despair, Shinra Bansho Man was able to entirely disregard this ability;

additionally Haumea cannot predict or foresee what Shinra will do once he becomes Shinra Bansho Man;
she_didnt_know.jpeg

despite having inca's precog powers;
5.jpeg

Haumea should have clairvoyance for obvious reason I can’t remember at the moment except knowing when Charon died

edit: oh yeah, the thoughts of man kind flow through her head. Also Next level Madness manipulation resistance.

Same my new job has some crazy hours and I haven't had time to remotely touch the wiki in a capacity enough to make or edit profiles
Well mine own masters and a job at the same time, so I can only try what I can do in the weekends. And even then weekends are for resting so there is little I can do
But well I am still going slowly
We will get there eventually

Back