• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Excellence616

He/Him
The main reason for the thread is to decide if the Tier 1 and Immeasurable speed (And Adolla been a higher plane) can be accepted along with the ones already accepted.

1). Shinra kusakabe

2). Shō Kusakabe

3). Arthur Boyle

4). Benimaru Shinmon

5). Leonard Burns, Captain Burns

6). Evangelist

Last edited:
Huh, idk about the tier 1 stuff. AE also looks a bit iffy imo. Is that new or already accepted?

This is not how a upgrade works, you have to describe exactly what additions and upgrades your proposing while giving adequate evidence for them in the opening post.

Yeah hard disagree and why would you drop this without consulting the fire force community you know we don't scale shinra this way especially when you've not done this in the properr CRT manner

We literally already have accepted scaling and calcs for the new stuff from many revisions so please lets not do this

Last edited:
this should probably be closed until there are actual descriptions and explanations of the additions.

For the record this thread links to all past major revisions that have been accepted in terms of FF scaling and such it's just yet to be completed and applied since the profiles are being worked on still

the page is quite short, iirc, the higher cosmology stuff for FF was rejected(possibly even a ban on CRT'ing it) so specifically the tier 1 or even tier 2 are rejected aswell as AE. the AP is accepted tho so thats the only relevant stuff.

the page is quite short, iirc, the higher cosmology stuff for FF was rejected(possibly even a ban on CRT'ing it) so specifically the tier 1 or even tier 2 are rejected aswell as AE. the AP is accepted tho so thats the only relevant stuff.
Well yeah the link I sent is to the accecpted stuff that we did in parts so stuff like that people have tried before won't be there

Well yeah the link I sent is to the accecpted stuff that we did in parts so stuff like that people have tried before won't be there
i was just referring to confluctor specifically asking about tier 1 and AE. but yeah overall the stats are correct for tier 5 calcs but the higher dimension gtg.

Last edited:
i was just referring to confluctor specifically asking about tier 1 and AE. but yeah overall the stats are correct for tier 5 calcs but the higher dimesnion gtg.
Ah okay I misunderstood but yeah

Yeah I was specifically talking about AE and tier 1. The other tiers looks fine tho. Tho some formatting changes are needed

Do we rewind everything back to yesterday? Or only rewind those not properly accepted before?

Huh, idk about the tier 1 stuff
The Tier 1 realms are there for adolla in which The Evangelist resides been a higher plane and Shinrabanshoman should scale to her. Besides the main reason for the thread is to decide if the Tier 1 and Immeasurable speed can be accepted along with the once already accepted.

The Tier 1 realms are there for adolla in which The Evangelist resides been a higher plane and Shinrabanshoman should scale to her. Besides the main reason for the thread is to decide if the Tier 1 and Immeasurable speed can be accepted along with the once already accepted.
Make a proper CRT not a blog for each pages and then dropping it here.

If it is not clear, I disagree with the ratings although there is no argument to even tackle or disagree with in the first place

We only ever saw it merged with earth, covering it with flames of dispair.
That's smaller than Shao Kahn could merge worlds the size of at least planets possibly universes.

Any scans for such? So would planet merging be two planet level or one planet level or actually far higher or lower given how GBE works?

That's smaller than Shao Kahn could merge worlds the size of at least planets possibly universes.

Any scans for such? So would planet merging be two planet level or one planet level or actually far higher or lower given how GBE works?

This is how it merged.

Edit: link doesn't work but it's chapter 291.

I don't see adequate evidence for Tier 2, nevermind Tier 1, and I don't see any explanation for an Immeasurable speed rating.

And the makeshift ratings for the characters who aren't shinra are no good either especially when they have their own feats and scaling this just isn't adequate especially when we've got past CRTs that already have anything involved with the scaling and feats accepted so the barebones look of these just doesn't cut it for me especially since they're being worked on officially in another thread

We only ever saw it merged with earth, covering it with flames of dispair
Merging Adolla with earth don't make Adolla small. Just as Superman Unmerged two Worlds only gave him High 6-A instead of something higher. My point is the merging of Adolla and earth might not play a role in the size.

Merging Adolla with earth don't make Adolla small. Just as Superman Unmerged two Worlds only gave him High 6-A instead of something higher. My point is the merging of Adolla and earth might not play a role in the size.
Got any reason for it to be larger than what's shown?

Back