• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's based on staff votes, not regular votes
its in crt, rather than staff discussion so i assumed it'd be based on regular votes. Regardless the community seems steadfast against it, so i hope that isnt just completely ignored when making a decision

its in crt, rather than staff discussion so i assumed it'd be based on regular votes. Regardless the community seems steadfast against it, so i hope that isnt just completely ignored when making a decision
All CRTs are staff based, its just that the regular votes influence the staff's decision

Staff discussion is specifically only staff can talk

All CRTs are staff based, its just that the regular votes influence the staff's decision
Staff - based yes, but staff-only no. I dont think ive seen a single crr here where blue name votes were irrelevant in the grandscheme and that only staff votes were.

Regardless, its clear that the community is more against the rule then for it, so hopefully that will sway the desicion here, as this will effect the community more then anything/anyone else.

Staff - based yes, but staff-only no. I dont think ive seen a single crr here where blue name votes were irrelevant in the grandscheme and that only staff votes were.
You've probably been on the wrong CRTs then, since every single thread on this wiki requires a majority staff vote for it to go through

Staff only agreement: Confluctor, Damage, DemonGodMitch
Staff only disagreement: Tempest, Planck, Zara

User only agreement: Pain
User only disagreement: LeSupremeKing, Life_Of_King, Arceus, Jibz, Nierre, Majinere, Alexander, Superstar, WanderingGecko, PowerToScale, ArnoldStone

I’ll stop counting now, just wanted to tally it up rq. (Yes i know staff votes are what ultimately matter, but its good to see the majority of regular users are disgreeing). I’ll stop counting votes for now untill many have passed without it being counted ✌️

Last edited:
What?

Ridiculous

Staff, please check these threads individually before making your judgments

Why should we make a discussion rule over several Q&As and two CRTs made by the ONE person many of us trolled a week ago for making multiple Universal Naruto CRTs to the point of deletion cuz I can't even find it anymore?

And bro @Alexander discuss your plans in the relevant discussion forums before making a CRT about a character with a massive rating than what they already have on their respective pages.

I Disagree lol

I can see both point from those who ‘agree’ and those ‘disagree’. I definitely disagree regarding any tier low 1-c and higher, from what been shown in the manga. There some left to debate about whether the character can be low 2-c. Well, you can change me to neutral.

I disagree with banning. At best it's 3 CRTs that haven't even been properly discussed, with evidence supporting it.

-The first thread was basically, everyone just saying "no" with no real reason to it and having it closed.
-The second thread had no real traction and nothing was discussed.

While both are badly formatted, that is no reason to impose a rule to ban the discussion either, especially since the individual who made is someone relatively new to the VSBW community (NOV 21 they joined).

-The third thread is just a question on why Shinra isn't immeasurable and explaining why such things that they think would make him don't.
-The Forth thread is the only decent thread that presents itself properly and had traction, with most people being neutral and everyone saying to wait for the series to end.

This is not rule-worthy, especially since there are no actual requirements for rulemaking either. Plus, this will lead to more people making rules for lesser things to keep their scaling for characters, like this.

I feel like this is a rushed decision as two of these threads were questions, while the rest just stopped being talked.

People should be let to debate it as long as its not going out of the borders of our current rules plus it didn't went ballistic like other verse threads (don't want to give names but you know them). If Fire Force reaches close to these then sure put a rule but till then its a rushed idea.

Well I guess we can wait and see if people will keep on making such threads.
Since we have got 3-3 in staff votes

Really went from three user only agreements to 1 agreement, being the crt creator. Woah.

Well I guess we can wait and see if people will keep on making such threads.
Since we have got 3-3 in staff votes
The problem isn't even people making these threads. They can make it if they really want to, they just need to argue it really well. Discussion rules should only ever be made if a topic has been argued so much that there is almost no room for new argumentation for that topic.

If there's been no little to no actual CRT's, why raise a ban?
Or is that what this is

I get that staff votes is what matters most, but if the community vote (outside of staff) is literally 1 agree to 11 disagrees, this clearly is too controversial of a crt to be applied. Like nobody outside of the crt creator and a handful of staff actually want this change.

Edit: 1 user agree and 12 user disagrees

Last edited:
Disagree. This isn’t an Alien-X situation.

Yeah, but at least that was a thousand times worse than this, I literally don't see the point in that, plus everyone takes me for a troll, when I'm serious. If I was going to tell jokes I would, but when I'm serious, I'm serious

slight necro, but since the matter has seemed to be settled can this be closed?

Back