• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

Yeah but nothing concrete for mid tiers and the following tier above since there's a big gap

It's just a question and I hope you all don't get mad... But how long will it take to update the current profile and add new ones for the characters that didn't have a profile?

It's just a question and I hope you all don't get mad... But how long will it take to update the current profile and add new ones for the characters that didn't have a profile?
I mean you see us also literally discussing feats and scaling so obviously not within the next week or so just be patient and you could also offer help to find stuff for LS

I mean you see us also literally discussing feats and scaling so obviously not within the next week or so just be patient and you could also offer help to find stuff for LS
what do you think about the me using a sandbox?
I mean anyone can edit a sandbox, so that way it will be easier but if anyone will edit it, what they are adding must first be brought forward and approved. So should i open another discussion thread strictly for FF pages?

what do you think about the me using a sandbox?
I mean anyone can edit a sandbox, so that way it will be easier but if anyone will edit it, what they are adding must first be brought forward and approved. So should i open another discussion thread strictly for FF pages?
I think that's fine as long as we're following a standard profile and ability list format that are relevant to those with fire power to keep it consistent(I generally have much less time for the wiki because of my new job so I can't be as actively helpful consistently)

I think that's fine as long as we're following a standard profile and ability list format that are relevant to those with fire power to keep it consistent(I generally have much less time for the wiki because of my new job so I can't be as actively helpful consistently)
No problem
I will make the thread later on

Isn't there like a specific feat where Arthur and Dragon covered like the entire galaxy or something like that? I need to catch up 🚪🚶‍♂️

Screenshot_20220505-115926_Instagram.jpg

I was so off

But isn't this at least calcable or something like that?

I will post the sandbox later on
Most of the pages are done, I mean the frame works of the pages are done, all that is left is the PnA section
And also if there can be a help with checking for errors

@Majinere566 what I posted as a blog was to show an example of how bad the pages are currently and how I still need help, that’s not a sandbox

i need the source code of your blog, how can i get that?
Okay I think I literally have to send the entire source here so be sure to be ready to copy and paste and lmk you got it so I can delete it and clear space

Back