• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

Officially reached 1001 posts

Anyway can someone please link all calculations of the verse not on the verse page? Including the ones from the last arcs. I mean the 5-B and 5A calcs.

Also was there a calc of Faerie feat?

So what are we looking at for the top and god tiers of the verse after the revisions? Also are there any abilities lacking on the pages like Benimaru's?

So what are we looking at for the top and god tiers of the verse after the revisions? Also are there any abilities lacking on the pages like Benimaru's?
Okay I linked you because you can simply just read like the past few pages and know all this

Have nothing to do with fire force, just want to see to keep up the grind guys, mad props for the work yall put into this verse. Huge respect to yall (especially Pain fr). No idea why i wrote this, just in a good mood and wanted to spread positivity. Have a blessed day fr.

Lastly, Any new speed feat in anyone's mind?
The one I have is Shinra x Faerie. Even though he could go LS without Adolla anymore he failed to tag Faerie.

but this is at most a Rel+ to SOL feat.

So before the thread, anyone with a speed feat in mind or a feat that can be calculated

Lastly, Any new speed feat in anyone's mind?
The one I have is Shinra x Faerie. Even though he could go LS without Adolla anymore he failed to tag Faerie.

but this is at most a Rel+ to SOL feat.

So before the thread, anyone with a speed feat in mind or a feat that can be calculated
Sighhhhhh…. You’re not going to like like this one…

I still believe FTL can be achieved…

Shinra’s body breaks down at SoL speeds, but his ability to time travel at FTL speeds reverses his body to its original state but he is still FTL when he strikes an opponent... well it was never stated his speed reduces back to <SoL… so how does he kick at FTL speeds?

What if characters physically more durable than Shinra can survive the shock of going SoL? Licht has realized how physics don’t apply to the world later in the story, so how do we know his inferences are still accurate? We know Adolla can change the physics of the world, memories of the theory of relativity or whatever from the last era could’ve somehow influenced Licht’s. He did say a black hole could occur, but it simply didn’t.

Can I just make a CRT about it to explain my point well? With scans and everything?

Shinra’s body breaks down at SoL speeds, but his ability to time travel at FTL speeds reverses his body to its original state but he is still FTL when he strikes an opponent... well it was never stated his speed reduces back to <SoL… so how does he kick at FTL speeds?

What if characters physically more durable than Shinra can survive the shock of going SoL? Licht has realized how physics don’t apply to the world later in the story, so how do we know his inferences are still accurate? We know Adolla can change the physics of the world, memories of the theory of relativity or whatever from the last era could’ve somehow influenced Licht’s. He did say a black hole could occur, but it simply didn’t.

Can I just make a CRT about it to explain my point well? With scans and everything?
they still not accepting ftl?? Bros boutta make fire force pages get hate cause of a SOL rating for characters who get faster and stronger and get amped during the war after Sho and Burns reacted Shinra breaking down to accelerate himself beyond light speed to go back in time so he can blitz them.

Shinra will be upset that we think he's only SOL.

they still not accepting ftl?? Bros boutta make fire force pages get hate cause of a SOL rating for characters who get faster and stronger and get amped during the war after Sho and Burns reacted Shinra breaking down to accelerate himself beyond light speed to go back in time so he can blitz them.

Shinra will be upset that we think he's only SOL.
I really hope he is FTL…

I’ll make a sandbox for scaling purposes assuming it’s FTL.

I think someone has made a similar argument to mine before. Around the time I joined wiki

I don't think anyone outside SBM should be FTL, given how we are told what happens for LS and FTL movement in the series.
The way I see that it's only for Shiner's ability to go back in time, Burns reacts to a breaking down shinra and its stated that's when he's going beyond ls and entering super light speed iirc.

Can you tell me the chapter pls? I searched a lot now and couldn't find it XD
cant remember off-hand, but try chapter 235+

I dont think that will work, as we dont really have prove of that.
He never used his lightspeed kick against faerie.
he said he can go lightspeed without adolla prior to attacking faerie iirc

Inca surpassed light speed and also broke down.
Although scans haven’t loaded for me isn’t Inca is physically weaker than Burns and Shinra 😭 of course she will break down

isn’t this all in Shinra’s head or something? An Adolla link?
It's the verse's canon mechanics.
Scans haven’t loaded for me, I’ll switch to laptop soon, I assume this is Licht’s inference again…

AH yes, arguably one of the most intelligent sources within the entire series, the mad scientist genius archetype, not credible, funny.
not when it comes to science that even he doesn't have a full grasp on LOL. remember when he said Shinra would create a black hole? The guy literally fanboyed over seeing this stuff for the first time. He can be wrong.

AH yes, arguably one of the most intelligent sources within the entire series, the mad scientist genius archetype, not credible, funny.
Well... that's why CRT exists to debunk this.

So may I?

Inca surpassed light speed and also broke down
Durability doesn't matter, it's the speed. Shinra and Inca both broke down simultaneously.

Now that I have seen the scans

Is this not the Adolla link? In Shinra's head or something? Why use this as solid evidence...

Besides, we don't know if they broke down simultaneously as they were in separate panels...

It's the verse's canon mechanics.
This contradicts another "verse canon" statement that Licht made. Shinra is Literally dead in particle form. So who do we believe? The smart guy who questions his own reality or the guy who time-traveled in his mind/dream world/adolla link/not the physical world. It's all weird... and both should be disregarded...

0083-015.png

Yes any character can be wrong, but out of all the sources in the show, he by far has more credibility than most.
Just because he is the "most credible" doesn't make him inherently credible.

We, the readers, can assess the works of fiction ourselves like we always have. For every other verse.

even though I believe the ones with Adolla are actually the most credible in the verse.

Edit:

Dr. Giovanni > Licht

comparable in science but the better source for everything FF

imo

Last edited:
Back