• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PrinceofPein

Username Only
Recently, there have been a number of threads either trying to upgrade Fire Force to 1A, low 1C(5D), low 2C, 3A or High 3A and also trying to get them to Immeasurable speed (1, 2, 3, 4)
There are even threads using the theory of relativity for real life physics to try and give them a reason for H3A.

For the Immeasurable speed; Shinra did not even physically enter into the past, he literally passed out, entered his mind plane(Adolla) saw Inca, then they went into the past.
There was still a Shinra on earth the one that became the 'cool Shinra' everyone loves and hit Sister Iris. Anyway, after the 'party pooper Shinra' came back, he said everything was a dream and yes it was a dream. So trying to give him an absurd number of FTL or Immeasurable speed over something that happened in his mind won't work and also it is against the wiki standards.

So I propose a discussion should be added for the verse
Please do not try to upgrade characters from Fire Force to 3A or Higher tiers, based on vague reasons or reasons that don't qualify for such tiers. as that has been tried multiple times and rejected each time.
Also don't try to upgrade Shinra to higher number of FTL or Immeasurable speed based on Shinra going into the past, as that has been rejected multiple times already.

I guess we can also link this thread as it has all the links to the CRTs i can find about such upgrades

Last edited:
No. Lmao.

This hasn't been discussed on the wiki nearly enough to warrant a perma ban on any/all type of discussion... what? In fact I would go as far as to say those threads are evidence as to why it shouldn't be banned.

The first thread was locked with nobody giving counterarguments. Quite literally what I just read.

The second thread gained 0 traction and just died, I don't see how thats an example of the topic being discussed too much.

Third one is a questions and answers thread... not even a crt. Made by someone who has literally 3 posts EVER. Lmfao.

The fourth thread was the only one that was discussed remotely properly.

The last one is just another questions and answers thread, not a formal crt at all.

In conclusion, its not even close to what should warrant a permanent discussion rule for all time against a topic. This just feels like a cop out against having to discuss anything remotely similar to these topics ever again, which isn't really justified.

Two of them are just in "questions and answers". It's not even a real discussion

Other threads are made by the same person (Alexander, who has already been reported for making threads like this)

And another thread that was actually elaborate and had good arguments

I don't see the need for a rule

Two of them are just in "questions and answers". It's not even a real discussion
Just one of them is in QnA and I did not add it to the 4.
Other threads are made by the same person (Alexander, who has already been reported for making threads like this)
Well this is to stop more Alexanders
And another thread that was actually elaborate and had good arguments

I don't see the need for a rule
If you think someone whose argument for infinite sized adolla is “it was said to fountain countless fire, hence infinite space” good argument, then sure, I agree

Just one of them is in QnA
Both are basically a question with one line without any elaboration that can be answered in three seconds. The guy doesn't even seem to really want to change anything
Well this is to stop more Alexanders
The point is, he does it with any verse. Literally in both cases the threads were closed in moments. Cannot be used as an example
If you think someone whose argument for infinite sized adolla is “it was said to fountain countless fire, hence infinite space” good argument, then sure, I agree
Don't think that you are superior. While I disagree with the arguments for Los 2-C it is undeniable that there are points in favor and that many people agree with it.

The series finale is recent, it is obvious that there will be many people with different interpretations, that is normal. Just because 1-2 people have tried to argue something like this is no justification for a rule like that

Besides, it has only had a single decent debate on Low 2-C Shira, and simply because it was not accepted once doesn't mean it can't be argued again

This thing of adding "Rules" against debates is becoming more and more frequent without a real need.

I also personally believe that instantly restricting something like that over a few threads is dumb.
We added a rule against nerfing Arceus and CT threads because there's been like 20+ different threads trying to do that with the same arguments over and over again. But even after that we allowed threads that bring up new points.

Meanwhile this is nowhere near enough to warrant a discussion rule.

Besides, it has only had a single decent debate on Low 2-C Shira, and simply because it was not accepted once doesn't mean it can't be argued again

This thing of adding "Rules" against debates is becoming more and more frequent without a real need.
There were more than 3 threads trying to upgrade them and all of them had almost the same reasons, sure one of them of them was beautifully made although it has wrong reasons but I’m sure that’s enough for a discussion rule.

There were more than 3 threads trying to upgrade them and all of them had almost the same reasons, sure one of them of them was beautifully made although it has wrong reasons but I’m sure that’s enough for a discussion rule.
Nah, three is literally nothing. Banning an entire topic over a few crts regarding new content is dumb

There was nothing serious bout the message tho🗿
imagine being in a house where a person constantly comes and says that he will take you to a neighborhood where some girls are going to ........... well, that and tell me if it will be sarcasm or not (says it all time)

imagine being in a house where a person constantly comes and says that he will take you to a neighborhood where some girls are going to ........... well, that and tell me if it will be sarcasm or not (says it all time)

Screenshot_20220417-163210_Instagram.jpg

I hear or read someone who writes/says dumb my mind imagines a punch in the head
escucho o leeo a alguien diciendo/escribiendo tonto mi mente*se imagina a una persona que tiene almenos el 40%del cerebro encendido*

no offense but english words sound strange

I hear or read someone who writes/says dumb my mind imagines a punch in the head
escucho o leeo a alguien diciendo/escribiendo tonto
mi mente*se imagina a una persona que tiene almenos el 40%del cerebro encendido*

no offense but english words sound strange
Bro shut up😭

I automatically assumed those instances were crt's because of how Pain worded it and they arent??? This clearly isnt as big as an issue as was originally framed to be, and disabling conversation is meant to be a nuclear option, not one voiced out of mild annoyance. Yeah i gotta rescind my vote and hard disagree.

I automatically assumed those instances were crt's because of how Pain worded it and they arent??? This clearly isnt as big as an issue as was originally framed to be, and disabling conversation is meant to be a nuclear option, not one voiced out of mild annoyance. Yeah i gotta rescind my vote and hard disagree.
All the ones linked as 1234 are all CRT, they are badly made but they are CRTs regardless

All the ones linked as 1234 are all CRT, they are badly made but they are CRTs regardless
two of the crt's are just glorified questions, this truly does not seem like pertinent enough of an issue to ban, another two is Alexander who in all honestly doesnt really count since im like 75% sure he's a troll. This thread was made far before the others and months before the end of the series so is it even worth considering since back then, that was a genuine question/discussion that had to happen for progress.

TLDR: This is not big enough of an issue, the arguments themselves arent exactly just stupid ass takes, to pick the nuclear option

Agree: Confluctor, SuperStar, NIK_FARIS, Pain (can the crt creator be counted in this?)
Disagree: LeSupremeKing, Life_Of_King, Arceus, Jibz, Nierre, Majinere

People who have reacted with the thread in some form but havent made a definitive judgement: Shmooply (most likely agrees as they liked the post), Alexander

So atm, there are more disagree's then Agree's. (6-4)

Last edited:
Agree: Confluctor, SuperStar, NIK_FARIS, Pain (can the crt creator be counted in this?)
Disagree: LeSupremeKing, Life_Of_King, Arceus, Jibz, Nierre

People who have reacted with the thread in some form but havent made a definitive judgement: Shmooply (most likely agrees as they liked the post), Alexander and Majinere

So atm, there are more disagree's then Agree's. (5-4)
I disagree btw

Back