• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

Lately Enen no Shouboutai has been on fire, pun intended hehe. So i thought it was only right to create a discussion thread just for verse. Its really picked up since Shinra's battle with his brother and the 1st captain. I hope this can be a chill thread where we can discuss FBF.
Fbf

bump. GOD was resides in a Higher DImension confirmed in latest chapter today. 4D or 5Dconfirmed right?

Hey o/ Not to sound like an advertiser, but if you're looking for somewhere to discuss Fire Brigade, you should join our Discord server or even check out the Fire Brigade wikia, if you're still reading the series that is.

GouenjiShuuya'123 said:
Hey o/ Not to sound like an advertiser, but if you're looking for somewhere to discuss Fire Brigade, you should join our Discord server or even check out the Fire Brigade wikia, if you're still reading the series that is.
yeah im totally still reading it lol its great. Ill check out the wiki for it and probably the discord server

Yeah man I saw it. Is manga fans are so freaking lucky!!!!

This anime is probably gonna be the best animated one in the past 5 years!!ƒöуöуöуöÑ

I can't wait

Same man. This year is about to be freaking great. The anime will consistently be good cause the manga is straight flames in every arc

I'm only on chapter 39, but I've really been enjoying it, I mean it's got a good cast of characters and the fights are cool

Also Tamaki is best girl

Huh, Fairy Tail's creators loves this manga their favorite character is Tamako and the Fire Forces Creator loves their manga and Their favorite character is Brandish

Kinda forgot they were in the same magazine

Hell yeah I love tamaki!! I also like the girl who has the bow and arrow but Idk if you've made it that far

There are quite a few great girls in the manga, by the time I catch up with all the chapters, I might wanna make some profiles

I just have to catch up first, then I can put some nice grind work into the verse page and profiles

I really think we should rename the verse page and category to Fire Brigade of Flames, better than the japanese name no one will recognize

Wow... the level of science and explanation given to Sho's ability to stop time is very impressive

Yeah it should be Fire Brigade of Flames. The Japanese name is hard to remember. It took me damn near a year to remember it

Finally caught up with all the chapters, I'm gonna make a Sandbox for what I think Shinra and some of the profiles should look like

I tried to create some profiles but the lack of information for some characters is something bad. I tried to create Charon profile, because he is the most important character to the High 6-A scaling, but the dude doesnt have a ******* image

I'm planning a bunch of profiles

We should really discuss if we want to change the name, M3X wants to leave it the same, but I think it should be changed to Fire Brigade of Flames

How about we rename the verse page to this...

"Enen no Shouboutai (Fire Brigade of Flames)"

I was joking with my render, I made it a long time ago, this images did not even exist lol (I made the render for another wiki btw)

It looks good to me. Man we definitely need a Charon page!! He as the highest feat physically in the verse

Back