• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

And the reason for that being the real Benimaru turned out to be even stronger than people imagined. Which is the complete opposite with Joker’s Doppelganger which was stronger than the real Joker.

So to sum it up everybody thought Benimaru is a 100/100 but it turns out he’s beyond 100. So far the Doppelgangers compared to their real counterparts.

Benimaru >>> Doppelganger Benimaru

Joker <<< Doppelganger Joker

Kurono >≈ Doppelganger Kurono

Assault = Doppelganger Assault

Burns merged with Doppelganger Burns

Benimaru: "Whelp, I've done my part"

Benimaru is #1 forever apparently, he'll never get a true fight cause he's just too goddamn strong

These mothefuckers believed he could nuke the planet, but even that wasn't even close to his true power

Yeah but he's also like one of the few people who can block Excalibur which usually ***** everyone who gets hit by it, and he didn't take damage clashing with Hibachi, when the two struck.
Glass cannon just means they're stronger than their dura. He's a compete power house but he does have a lot of anti feats supporting his abilities being above his physicals.

Kinda like how Arthur could slice the planet in half but doesn't scale to it in dura.

Well it looks like weve essentially reach a conclusion. So what tier would creating an earth surface out of flames be? Multi con?

Wasn't this before reality was altered?

We see it's very small in the scan.

This is just the unique artstyle, we clearly see it's still the same size as normal when compared to Earth
VMIdRG8.jpg

qAk8EqK.jpg

Why would it shrink? It's just Ōkubo's weird artstyle of making the moon appear smaller, but it's still big compared to Earth
The clouds were surrounding it. Then later we see it still being small and an earth view with no moon in sight.

But if we're gonna accept the size then I guess we can ignore all of this.

When are we going to start scaling SBM (Shinrabanshou-man)?

Also, I peeped some rough translations of chapter 299 and Haumea’s third eye beams are confirmed as light speed?

Back