• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

Nothing indicates the speed varies from object to object.

Lightspeed is just the limit, actually even now Shinra should physically be the strongest in the verse and still dematerializes.

Joker is more than likely reacting after after time is started again. We see he stops time then attacks after he starts again.

Which makes sense since he can't stay in it for long.

The time manipulation has nothing to do with grace or an adolla burst. They helped him reached the speed earlier on but he later could do it on his own with raw speed as well.

Humea being shocked that Shinra could react to a lightspeed attack should indicate that lightspeed is exclusive to him as well

On the contrary, the scans I sent do. "An object will disintegrate at a certain speed," not "all objects will disintegrate at lightspeed." In the entire book, that has only ever applied to Shinra, there is no reason why it should apply to everyone else.

Lightspeed is just the limit, actually even now Shinra should physically be the strongest in the verse and still dematerializes.
Like my earlier post explains, everything points toward it being Shinra's limit. And no, Shinra isn't physically the strongest,up until he goes to Adolla people like Benimaru, Dragon and Charon still are physically stronger and have more endurance. MT level Burns got close to making him bleed out, he is never shown training, got KO'd for three months and goes back to sleep for almost forty chapters. Like everyone else, he got "stronger" because of the proximity change, which enhanced his pyrokinesis. Not sheer strength. So, no.

Joker is more than likely reacting after after time is started again. We see he stops time then attacks after he starts again.

Your scan is entirely out of context, that is from when Sho first arrives at the workshop. He clashes with Joker much later when everyone is trying to get away. Like I said, the proof is in the feathers and they start to manifest while Sho draws his sword, which essentially proves that Severed Universe is active and time is stopped. Sho even goes as far as expressing astonishment that Joker could neg it, so you have almost no point here.

Absolutely irrelevant. The clash with Joker was one page long. Unless you're trying to insinuate that Sho can't keep his ability on for that long, I suggest you abandon this.

The time manipulation has nothing to do with grace or an adolla burst. They helped him reached the speed earlier on but he later could do it on his own with raw speed as well.

It does have to do with an Adolla Burst.
My earlier post explains how AB makes impossible feats available to the user. It's the same reason why Shinra cannot do other things attached to that movement like create a black hole, because his fourth gen ability is time manipulation only. Licht's entire explanation centers around using physics to explain something completely otherworldly, which he struggled to do because he made a number of mistakes. Despite that, he credits the time manipulation to the Evangelist and AB by proxy. Shinra can reach LS on his own because his link to Adolla is strengthened by the Cataclysm. Again, no, it is not verse canon that everyone starts to disintegrate at lightspeed, that entire conversation is Licht explaining Shinra's powers. I see no reason why it should apply to everyone else in-verse. As a matter of fact, Sho continues to fight equally with Shinra once his speed reaches that of light. Does Sho disintegrate? No. Neither does Stage IV Burns, who did the exact same thing once Shinra's feet started disintegrating. It does not apply to anyone else.

Humea being shocked that Shinra could react to a lightspeed attack should indicate that lightspeed is exclusive to him as well

Nope.

Hope this helps.

On the contrary, the scans I sent do. "An object will disintegrate at a certain speed," not "all objects will disintegrate at lightspeed." In the entire book, that has only ever applied to Shinra, there is no reason why it should apply to everyone else.

Like my earlier post explains, everything points toward it being Shinra's limit. And no, Shinra isn't physically the strongest,up until he goes to Adolla people like Benimaru, Dragon and Charon still are physically stronger and have more endurance. MT level Burns got close to making him bleed out, he is never shown training, got KO'd for three months and goes back to sleep for almost forty chapters. Like everyone else, he got "stronger" because of the proximity change, which enhanced his pyrokinesis. Not sheer strength. So, no.

Your scan is entirely out of context, that is from when Sho first arrives at the workshop. He clashes with Joker much later when everyone is trying to get away. Like I said, the proof is in the feathers and they start to manifest while Sho draws his sword, which essentially proves that Severed Universe is active and time is stopped. Sho even goes as far as expressing astonishment that Joker could neg it, so you have almost no point here.

Absolutely irrelevant. The clash with Joker was one page long. Unless you're trying to insinuate that Sho can't keep his ability on for that long, I suggest you abandon this.

It does have to do with an Adolla Burst.
My earlier post explains how AB makes impossible feats available to the user. It's the same reason why Shinra cannot do other things attached to that movement like create a black hole, because his fourth gen ability is time manipulation only. Licht's entire explanation centers around using physics to explain something completely otherworldly, which he struggled to do because he made a number of mistakes. Despite that, he credits the time manipulation to the Evangelist and AB by proxy. Shinra can reach LS on his own because his link to Adolla is strengthened by the Cataclysm. Again, no, it is not verse canon that everyone starts to disintegrate at lightspeed, that entire conversation is Licht explaining Shinra's powers. I see no reason why it should apply to everyone else in-verse. As a matter of fact, Sho continues to fight equally with Shinra once his speed reaches that of light. Does Sho disintegrate? No. Neither does Stage IV Burns, who did the exact same thing once Shinra's feet started disintegrating. It does not apply to anyone else.

Nope.

Hope this helps.
This is really good. Agreed FRA

Yes, I will link them for everyone to see. Also, who else thinks Shinra’s time travel feat warrants a far higher rating?

He has to keep accelerating to “reduce” time even further, right? [This logic works because he cannot travel to the future]. And he went back a whole 250 years, personally I think his travel speed should be FTL+ but far higher seems more reasonable

Yes, I will link them for everyone to see. Also, who else thinks Shinra’s time travel feat warrants a far higher rating?

He has to keep accelerating to “reduce” time even further, right? [This logic works because he cannot travel to the future]. And he went back a whole 250 years, personally I think his travel speed should be FTL+ but far higher seems more reasonable
The Far higher rating is fine.

Agreed ,going LS,time stops...then the faster he goes,the farther back in time he goes....to go back in time to 250years ago is nothing short of FTL + in the least...

Shinra apparently reshaped all of reality. The sun now has a face so if the size is the real sun then he's at minimum star level now.
This probably grants him reality manipulation on a solar system scale

Now considering same adolla warped stars,and shinra has absolute control over adolla...this grants him possible reality manipulation on a universal scale.

This probably grants him reality manipulation on a solar system scale

Now considering same adolla warped stars,and shinra has absolute control over adolla...this grants him possible reality manipulation on a universal scale.
Yeah it all depends on translations but it's definitely a jump that I did not expect lol

Also I don't wanna be that guy but is ShinraBanshoman immeasurable? Lol. That feat with the dispair kick is very confusing.

In that chapter there is nowhere stating that Shinra created that thing(Based on all dialogue translations). But let's wait for the leaked Summary that could put an end to this doubt definitively
I seen some raw translations where death says "they gave me permission" so seems like he was already in existence. Arthur saw him as well when he fought dragon.

This right? I haven't seen soul eater so if I'm wrong don't roast me 😂

Pretty sure this was just reference to Soul Eater and it had no bearing on the story plus Arthur doesn't note this when he sees the new death Shinra created so I'd leave as just that, reference.

Back