• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

I swear I've seen a Soul Eater calc that finds the mass of the Moon. I wanted this calc to see wtf they did to calc the volume considering the face. That would be better than just assume a %

I swear I've seen a Soul Eater calc that finds the mass of the Moon. I wanted this calc to see wtf they did to calc the volume considering the face. That would be better than just assume a %
There's is a pretty good panel on page 16 that shows the bottom of the moon compared to buildings below and it doesn't seem like the perspective is warped. Could that possibly be used to find a size?

The moon looks small in the latest chapter, but I'm not sure if that's just an art inconsistency

I'm pretty sure that the Moon is meant to be smaller, but we'll probably get a good look at it next chapter.

If it is too inconsistent, then it probably shouldn't be used.

If it is too inconsistent, then it probably shouldn't be used.
No, I agree pixel scaling should not be used yes, which is why my calc doesn’t use pixel scaling

But the feat in general should not be discounted, the fact is that Faerie moved and dropped the moon and Shinra stopped its movement and pushed it back

We’re not discounting that feat at all, it’s a very clear and direct showcasing of Faerie and Shinra’s Power

No, I agree pixel scaling should not be used yes, which is why my calc doesn’t use pixel scaling

But the feat in general should not be discounted, the fact is that Faerie moved and dropped the moon and Shinra stopped its movement and pushed it back

We’re not discounting that feat at all, it’s a very clear and direct showcasing of Faerie and Shinra’s Power
Avoiding pixelscaling by just guessing at the Moon's mass doesn't exactly solve the issue.

I don't want to discount the feat either.

Avoiding pixelscaling by just guessing at the Moon's mass doesn't exactly solve the issue.

I don't want to discount the feat either.
That's fair, I was just really lazy bout that because I have no idea how the volume of that moon shape

It's also possible that the moon's mass is exactly the same as sea levels and the atmosphere did not change at all when the moon changed shape

It's said that the appearance of the moon has changed based on the perception of the moon, but maybe that means the change is in in appearance only

Edited my calc with the real mass of the moon, and that's what I think we should use

Last edited:
I don't think we should use anything yet. Let's give it a few more chapters.

Moon looks really small on this chapter. Shinra not only stopped the Moon but it seems he is pushing it back. I guess.. if we calc the size and the mass, we can get similar results to what Arthur did with the Earth.

For now, we have no way to calculate the size, we need to wait.

Chapter raws.

Kurono's fight was kinda disappointing in terms of scale after all the other big fights that have happened but his smoke powers are still cool.

I think Tamaki vs Demon Assault is the next fight that will happen (based on Ohkubo's twitter), hopefully we don't have to wait too long for Beni vs Demon Beni.

We might need to revisit Charon's page. It says he's multicontinental via absorption but it should be via reflection since he didn't actually absorb it in the manga.

I'm expecting some huge upgrades for Tamaki from this fight. Assault was supposed to be one of the stronger White Clad members but he always lost to the lucky lechure. Doppel Assault isn't even fazed so Tamaki actually has to fight for real.

Chapter 281 spoilers:
  • Tamaki makes her decision to take off "voluntarily" her clothes and fight DoppelAssault half-naked so she can show the importance of naughtiness.
  • Yoshida who’s in the background is angrily shocked seeing what Tamaki is doing in front of her child.
  • Tamaki replies by yelling at her and tell her to shut up as she must defeat the fake Assault.
  • Yoshida highly claims that a stupid young girl like Tamaki pretending to look cute has no reason to be in that disgusting situation.
  • Licht asks her that if it’s because Tamaki’s cute that she can’t be sexy and Yoshida replies that everyone should get another chance and just praising one’s looks is unfair.
  • Yoshida’s son Tatsuto witnesses her insane mother and says that she’s absurd.
  • He claims that not because Tamaki’s cute means she needs to be considered by other people.
  • He adds that like in sports, education and music, there are bad athletes and bad students and bad musicians.
  • Yoshida replies to her son that unlike Tamaki she’s done her best to be smart and a brilliant elite researcher at Haijima.
  • Tatsuto then says that being smart and idiot is a sign of talent unlike her mother who’s smart by nature explaining why he’s got the high-rank in his class by making him study.
  • He then pursues that Tamaki’s thin body is a result of hard work in beauty.
  • Yoshida’s about to slap her son but he blocks her arm and warns her that she can’t deny her sexual frustration.
  • Her mother becomes furious against Tatsuto who wonders if Yoshida’s really what she pretends to be and she doesn’t understand what Tatsuto is saying.
  • Tatsuto reveals that her mother is actually nothing but a background character who’s not even aware of what she’s thinking.
  • Yoshida is speechless and asks Licht if her son’s acting weird because of Tamaki but Licht remembers that Yoshida was just a work colleague and not Tatsuto’s mother.
  • Then Yoshida suddenly vanishes and Tatsuto tells Licht that she has completely fulfilled her role so she can disappear.
  • Licht asks who he is and reveals that Tamaki has become an establisher.
  • Tamaki stands in front of Assault ready to fight against DoppelAssault and the two of them fight together.
  • After seeing Shinra as a Savior, Shō as a Guardian Angel and Ōbi as a guiding light, Licht suggests that Tamaki is the symbol of life and one of the factors that will determine the existence of the world.

Code:
Yoshida’s about to slap her son but he blocks her arm and warns her that she can’t deny her sexual frustration. 
- Her mother becomes furious against Tatsuto who wonders if Yoshida’s really what she pretends to be and she doesn’t understand what Tatsuto is saying.
- Tatsuto reveals that her mother is actually nothing but a background character who’s not even aware of what she’s thinking.
- Yoshida is speechless and asks Licht if her son’s acting weird because of Tamaki but Licht remembers that Yoshida was just a work colleague and not Tatsuto’s mother.
- Then Yoshida suddenly vanishes and Tatsuto tells Licht that she has completely fulfilled her role so she can disappear.
- Licht asks who he is and reveals that Tamaki has become an establisher.

So metaphysical shit is happening and random characters are disappearing from the story when they are finished by the sounds of it... Characters are just vanishing.

Note: this is just some random kid and his mother. It almost sounds like that the author has taken the kid to speak through or something.

Back