• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

Type 3 I’m thinking. Maybe Holy Manipulation, Fate and Light Manipulation, and we should be able to scale her to Base Shinra’s 5-A AP.

Can’t wait for the CRT.

The thing I'm wondering is does their fire abilities scale to physicals? I'm kind iffy on it but if it does then Sho, arthur, dragon, and gravity guy forgot his name would all scale to 5A

The thing I'm wondering is does their fire abilities scale to physicals? I'm kind iffy on it but if it does then Sho, arthur, dragon, and gravity guy forgot his name would all scale to 5A
Dragon is the strongest pre-doppels appearing and would scale above Faerie, so he would be 5-A yes, Arthur as well for fighting Dragon

Shinra would be 5-A for stopping the moon

Doppel Benimaru would scale above them as he is humanity's perception of the strongest person alive

Real Benimaru would be even above that

God Haumea should probably scale above everyone as she embodies perception

And Shinrabanshomon would be above that

No, not really. Shinra’s does (except Corna), and his 5-A feat was a physical kick , just speed enhanced which raised the KE.

Dragon is the strongest pre-doppels appearing and would scale above Faerie, so he would be 5-A yes, Arthur as well for fighting Dragon

Shinra would be 5-A for stopping the moon

Doppel Benimaru would scale above them as he is humanity's perception of the strongest person alive

Real Benimaru would be even above that

God Haumea should probably scale above everyone as she embodies perception

And Shinrabanshomon would be above that
I thought Arthur v Dragon capped at High 6-A? And Dragon died before Faerie unleashed his moon feat; depending on where that scales to, it can be said he currently scaled above considering he got a massive power boost and unlocked Time Manipulation.

Also, DoppelBeni is the Asakusans and Brigadiers perception of Benimaru himself, with the belief that he can destroy the planet. Benimaru is above 5-B because he’s "way" stronger than just planet busting. That they perceive him as a planet buster does not exactly warrant a 5-A rating, nor does it suggest that he outscales a Shinra fresh out of resonance with the pillars in Adolla.

DoppelBeni would be 5-B, Faerie possibly 5-C; Beni would be far higher; Base Shinra would be 5-A, far higher with Rapid and Superfire; Haumea would be 5-A for harming him in motion; God Haumea and SBM would massively scale above to a level I’m not quite sure of yet.

Shouldn't humea scale from her barrier too? Since Shinra couldn't bypass it?
That “barrier” is hax, Fate Manipulation that makes her untouchable, even when time is stopped. Shinra couldn’t [and still can’t] touch her because he doesn’t have that hax.

That “barrier” is hax, Fate Manipulation that makes her untouchable, even when time is stopped. Shinra couldn’t [and still can’t] touch her because he doesn’t have that hax.
I thought part of it was due to intangibility via meeting with evangelist?

Shinra's new form is one of the most irrelevant things we have to revise right now. Last time we revised the verse was like, 2 years ago and we had 100+ chapters iirc. We have to read the past 2 or 3 arcs, gather scans, chapter number of those scans. Then we can work on power and abilities and scaling.

Popular theory is that the series ends with Shinra recreating the FF universe into the SE universe, effectively making it a prequel

Allow me to disagree FRB, because I was made aware of this a while ago while rereading.

Firstly, it's not 'verse canon'. Let's go back to the fight between Shinra and Sho. Here, it is established that an object will dematerialise at a "certain" speed. Note that even across to the follow-up statement, Licht does not specify what speed when making the establishment, opening the door for the possibility that this speed value varies from object to object. Or, in this case, from person to person. Based on how much they can endure the "shock" of that speed and the stress it puts on their body.

In this scan, we clearly see that the limit of lightspeed has now come into the picture when Shinra is concerned. It is also said here that the whole lightspeed-dematerialise-FTL-turn time back nonsense is Shinra's thing. This would make sense because Joker literally does pull it off without dematerialising, which also ties in with scaling as he has better physicals and endurance than that rookie version of Shinra. The same would go for characters who scale above Joker.

Summary: A body will dematerialise at a certain speed due to an inability to endure shock. Shinra’s body dematerialises at the speed of light. Joker performing an LS feat shows that the speed limit varies across characters. And about the time manipulation, I am almost 100% sure [still gathering scans] that it is an Adolla Burst/Grace thing, just like shaking the earth or chilling the universe. An example would be that Karim and Shō essentially have the same abilities, but with Grace, Shō can stop time. "The Evangelist makes it all possible." This is why I believe we can hold FTL FF.

Make sense?

Back