• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

I've never wanted to hit an old lady more now then ever before, she just stands there with that dumb face and acts like she's in charge, I hate her for all she did

Also Iris is a Doppleganger of the first pillar, makes sense, Amaterasu did look just like Iris

Are we gonna get profiles for more of the characters? Alot of people that can have profiles from the series don't have any yet. Toru, Noto, Ogun, Gustav, Hague, Hibana, Konro, Giovanni, Arrow, Iron, Orochi, Assault, Gold, Dragon, Kurono, Nataku, Tempe etc are all people that have feats or could be scaled easy enough.

Question is if anyone is willing. It shouldn't be that hard as there's only really 3 tiers, 7-C, 7-A, and 6-A with a few of the 7-C's scaling differently because if in verse multipliers and amps. Most of the verse is 7-C unless there's a calc for a feat that scales them higher. The only question is where to draw the line for the 7-A's. Do Demon Infernal's scale to 7-A? If so then Haran, Konro, Ogun, Assault, Tempe, and maybe Dragon depending on if he's considered a Demon Infernal or not. There's a good case for Demon's scaling to 7-A due to Benimaru not being able to kill or even damage a demon with even his named attack while being serious, and other people stating that you'd need firepower = to Benimaru's Crimson Moon to kill a Demon.

Pre Sickness Konro scales for killing one solo and Beni replicating him to kill Haran. Haran scales for tanking serious Beni's attacks with no damage. Assault has been stated in series to be able to kill Demon's solo and is vastly above Arrow to the point where he could stop her attacks with 1 finger without moving, and she's a decent 7-C in the verse showing he's vastly above her. Tempe scales for being a demon and them stating they need = firepower to Beni to kill him. Ogun scales in his Flamy Ink form for slapping around Tempe one sidedly when the other's couldn't do anything, as well as for being compared directly to Burns in verse.

For Dragon it depends on if he's considered a Demon or not. Also if he's stronger than Assault or not. His feats are completely stomping Arthur with this version of Arthur knowing Superfire and being at the strongest we've ever seen him in the series so far, blowing away the other 7-C characters with his dragon breath, and then finally Beni saying that if Dragon is around he wouldn't be able to beat the Butcher's and calling Dragon a monster, with base Dragon tanking 2 named attacks from Beni with no damage

Everyone else besides Nutaku is 7-C unless you want to make an argument for Kurono being 7-A

For who scales to MHS in comparison to Relativistic is a little more case by case though. Everything else is pretty simple

I am more interested in how they are gonne beat the Evangelist because the more you learn about the world of Fire Force the stronger she gets.

Tbh I lost the interest on this series, talking about Vs debating. It is a good series, but yeah

yeah it is a good series, just the anime isn't on going and most peeps aren't talking about it so I forget to read and then I come back to a few chapters every once in a while

It's a good series, it just gets overshadowed in my opinion by other series, I'm never as hyped for this series as I am One Piece, Fairy Tail, or My Hero Academia

There's a good feat in the latest chapter which just came out too.

So in the latest episode, it was stated by Litch that Tamaki would survive a city level explosion but everyone else would die (I only watch the anime/I dont read the manga)

So this should be an upgrade for her durability

Hmm, nice to see more support for the town level ratings. Also did we ever get a good size for the hole konro made in the ground when he did Crimson Moon?

Was wondering if I could make a page for Kurono since he doesn't have one yet, any input would be good too. Unless someone already started one has a sandbox for him

Heyo. I'm starting to read through Fire Force.

Also, could we make a page for Hibana, please? We've gotta have a page for best girl.

Back