• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

Man I swear when the anime gets to that point bro people will praise ENT as one of the greatest current anime's ƒöуöуöуñº

The cool stuff is some characters can fight without see, like Charon. This is cool, they don't need their eyes

Idk I think Charon is jsut pure grade badass ƒñúƒñúƒñú he probably never needed eyes anyway jsut his body and spirit as a shield

Arthur should lose his Possibly High 6-A, to this point he hasn't competed with anyone who is High 6-A yet, also we don't know if he's comparable to Corna Shinra

He had fought bloodlusted Shinra but I don't remember if Shinra used Corna agaisnt Arthur. If he didn't then yeah he should have it removed

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
The manga supports KE calcs for the characters, so we can calc Shinra's KE by dodging the lasers. I already calced it, check my blogs

Hey Demon, if you want to change something, just make a CRT. I made all of the rating alone, and the scaling was made by me too. It would be good another opinion, you too, Astral

You said Adolla Burst's attacks are High 6-A, but why Sho doesnt have this rating on his profile?

Well I doubt his current rating will stading a couple chapters. When he fight Shinra we can scale him

I did just mean Shinra, Rapid, Corna, and Divine Protection don't boost Durability, and Shinra took many hits from Sho while Sho was using Severed Universe, and if Base Shinra's durability is High 6-A then literally every character scales to that, not to mention if base Shinra's attacks can hurt himself that would make his normal AP also High 6-A which is super Outlierish, we haven't seen Sho compete with anyone High 6-A, so I'd just leave him as he is for now, until he becomes High 6-A very soon

What I'm really looking forward to is Super Fire Strength, we may finally get a durability boosting form plus it should be 3x than Shinra's current power, since apparently firepowers only use about 30% of their power

I am not talking about durability, I am talking about Sho being stronget than Shinra, or at least comparable to his Adora Burst. Shinra is a glass canon, he can tank his own attacks while bloodlusted, really I am nothing talking about dura. Adora Burst characters should be comparable to each other, as the characters who fired the High 6-A attack is from his Adora.

With that, we should now discuss the disaster, the one wich ****** up the Earth's continents. The manga's plot is to collect all adora to recreate it, if all Adora has the power to destroy Earth's continents, then we should scale this to the Adora owners. Of course, using this calc and divide by the amount of users, wich if I remember is 7 or 6, maybe 8 but yeah

I mean dividing that calc by 8 would make it weaker than the current High 6-A feat that they scale too, so that doesn't really matter

Ok, but it's still quite unnecessary as the Adolla Bursts would scale above the feat anyway, I guess we can mention it in there profiles, but I don't think we need to

Tanking an attack doesn't necessarily make you resistant to it.

Being comparable to a person in strength doesn't mean you're just as resistant as them either.

Isn't that quite literally what a resistance is?

And that's how I've seen a lot of verses go, scaling off another person because they were strong enough to resist it, scaling from another because they're comparable.

It actually does make you resistant. For some reason staff just started ignoring the strength argument and jsut still said you can get resistance from being unharmed by lava and such.

It depends exactly on what you're tanking.

Goku tanks energy blasts all the time but I'm pretty sure we don't have him down as "Resistant to Energy".

Simply being hit by an explosion and withstanding it could mean you're durable enough to tank it, not that you're specially resistant.

Back