• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

Even so, the beam would still be at least High 6-A as the energy stored completely destroyed Charons body, while a High 6-A only pushed his Durability to its limits and tired him out.
That's not his durability though.. because he's using 2nd generation powers to reflect it away from himself. He was tired out because reflecting that amount of energy is taxing. He's not actually tanking anything with his own bodies durability because he's reflecting it.

An example of him tanking something is when he was hit by Corna, in which case he was still KO'd momentarily by Shinra's building level attack. And yes, it's around building level as evidenced by it's size in Inca's premonition, compare that to her premonition of Nataku where she sees a 500km crater.

In the recent showing, Charon is physically absorbing all the energy (not reflecting it away) and we're told directly his body can not handle that much absorbed energy. There's no sound scaling argument which can be used to upscale the beam so his durability caps at 6-C based on the current calculation of the beam.

Additionally, I'm sceptical on the validity of the calculation when it comes to the diameter of the beam. DemonGodMitch has scaled it from the size of the earth, which is a fair way to go about it, but we can also see the Pillars which connect to the eye are of comparable size to the beam, and they are certainly not 9000+ meters in diameter as evidenced by the closer up shots of the Pillar structures. This means the scale of the drawing is not entirely accurate and leads to heavily inflated numbers.

Best chapter yet. Loved every bit of it and Sumire is about to pop off next chapter! I'm gonna laugh so hard if her feats shit on Whitebeard.

He has lightning manip already, but I think the lightning thing until it's described to be actual teleportation or shown as that it seems like he's just using it as transportation but that could just be the visuals. I'm fine with teleportation though. And Arthur should have chi manipulation shouldn't he? And he should have different keys since his powers grow stronger as he imagines himself as more of a knight.

Also for Shinra in addition to him resisting hibana's heat, he should have resistance to perception manip for resisting the vertigo inducing heat, does it like three times in their fight.

Becoming an infernal causes you to lose your mind.
Adapting to the flames you become a second or third gen.
If you have a strong will and attachment to life to such a degree you resist losing your mind and retain your consciousness. All second and third should have a resistance to mind manip that makes them lose their minds and have willpower manip or whatever having supernatural willpower is on the site. Hope this gets added
image1.jpg

image0.jpg

All second and third should have a resistance to mind manip that makes them lose their minds and have willpower manip or whatever having supernatural willpower is on the site.

Bear in mind that details about Spontaneous Human Combustion are still being revealed in the manga. And it is implied that it isn't as simple as what it first appears from the beginning chapters.

Bear in mind that details about Spontaneous Human Combustion are still being revealed in the manga. And it is implied that it isn't as simple as what it first appears from the beginning chapters.
Does something contradict their research on this though?

I'm also noticing that shinra doesn't have soul manip, It's stated in the third Burns fight he draws upon power from his soul and of course Burns is able to interact with this so they should have non physical interaction and shinra should have soul manip.

I'm also noticing that shinra doesn't have soul manip, It's stated in the third Burns fight he draws upon power from his soul and of course Burns is able to interact with this so they should have non physical interaction and shinra should have soul manip.
That doesn't necessarily mean a literal soul.

There's also arrow saying his adolla burst is what destroys souls but in that they specifically use a different kanji.

So like multicontinental dragon and multicont arthur. Seems pretty nice for now.
Woah hold on, what is this High 6-A talk, splitting something is far weaker than destroying the whole thing

And even then, the "Splitting continents" thing is vague as hell

Let's not not forget that Fore Force's Earth only have Japan and some other isolated island. I don't remember any continent there.

Back