• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

there was a crt for uni+, i wonder if i got the debunk
I hated that CRT.

We should actually discuss this here. So why can't he have uni from several statements putting Adolla being a higher dimension, Solving pi. Turning it from an infinite decimal to a rational number etc etc.

There are multiple statements claiming it’s a higher plane of existence

So I guess I’ll look for them and we would look at it together.

Already seen them, the entirety of adolla merged with earth. It was a finite plane to begin with.
Adolla reaches out to interstellar bodies, even the entire universe. So No “the earth covered in flames” is just what the masses imagined or perceived despair to be. Not the entire location of Adolla.

Adolla reaches out to interstellar bodies, even the entire universe. So No “the earth covered in flames” is just what the masses imagined or perceived despair to be. Not the entire location of Adolla.
Adolla isn't a separate universe. Adolla merged with earth. By covering it in flames the merge was completed.

Adolla isn't a separate universe. Adolla merged with earth. By covering it in flames the merge was completed.
Adolla merged with reality. The Earth being covered in flames merely signifies the cataclysm’s completion. Humanity imagines the earth to be covered in flames not the universe that’s why Adolla made it so that the flames are limited to earth.

Adolla has to be as big as at least the universe to affect all of reality. This is supported by the fact that Sho can momentarily literally freeze the Universe last time I checked freezing is an AP feat, supported by the fact that Adolla has enough range to affect the interstellar bodies, supported by the fact that Shinra can literally manipulate the space-time continuum.

Adolla merged with reality. The Earth being covered in flames merely signifies the cataclysm’s completion. Humanity imagines the earth to be covered in flames not the universe that’s why Adolla made it so that the flames are limited to earth.

Adolla has to be as big as at least the universe to affect all of reality. This is supported by the fact that Sho can momentarily literally freeze the Universe last time I checked freezing is an AP feat, supported by the fact that Adolla has enough range to affect the interstellar bodies, supported by the fact that Shinra can literally manipulate the space-time continuum.
This is exactly why it's not a universal feat. It didn't affect all of reality. Even shinrabanshoman was only affecting the earth when he was manipulation the world's history.

This is exactly why it's not a universal feat.

???

It didn't affect all of reality. Even shinrabanshoman was only affecting the earth when he was manipulation the world's history.
Did it cross your mind that he simply didn’t need/want to? You’re literally saying he couldn’t because he didn’t need to. He even prefers the madness because created the sun with a face. What he did to the sun alone makes your argument invalid.

You know what’s great about every single reality warping star feat in FF? It’s verbatim stated that the fundamental physics changes, meaning none of it is quantifiable. Since all our quantification comes from physics. So if that’s changed, so does the quantification, and if we dont know exactly how the physics changed, we don’t know how to quantify it.

???

Did it cross your mind that he simply didn’t need/want to? You’re literally saying he couldn’t because he didn’t need to. He even prefers the madness because created the sun with a face. What he did to the sun alone makes your argument invalid.
He didn't even change the sun. Actually, it was explicitly stated multiple times with emphasis that he only changed the world.

You know what’s great about every single reality warping star feat in FF? It’s verbatim stated that the fundamental physics changes, meaning none of it is quantifiable. Since all our quantification comes from physics. So if that’s changed, so does the quantification, and if we dont know exactly how the physics changed, we don’t know how to quantify it.
I used the stars to claim that Adolla stretches past the earth btw.

I’m mostly referring to Sho’s severed universe and Shinra’s time manipulation which gives Adolla 3A to Low 2C range

I used the stars to claim that Adolla stretches past the earth btw.

I’m mostly referring to Sho’s severed universe and Shinra’s time manipulation which gives Adolla 3A to Low 2C range
Sho’s severed universe does not have universal range. It’s specifically stated Sho slows down time in his own universe, referring to the immediate surroundings. Just as the term “my universe” is commonly used to denote a localized area of significance to the individual, and not the entire physical universe.

Sho’s severed universe does not have universal range. It’s specifically stated Sho slows down time in his own universe, referring to the immediate surroundings. Just as the term “my universe” is commonly used to denote a localized area of significance to the individual, and not the entire physical universe.

So what’s your source?

Here is mine

Back