• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

I'm not talking about it being impossible anyway. How can shinra be slower than a universe like Naruto or one piece? this is so illogical
I'm planning to do a pixel calculation here I hope it will come out at least 2.50 ftl (kicks the light attack)
in my opinion shinra doesn't really deserve ftl in terms of speed

I’m pretty sure I am smarter and not as confused as you are even with a mental illness. Most Mental illness does not make someone stupid actually but well what’s do you know.

You out here saying you want shinra to be FTL then proceeds to say he does not deserve FTL. Confused dude

🗿

Read the rest of my post, gives more context on what i mean by "fodder".

Doubt.

One Piece high-tiers are way faster and some of them have hax that FF high-tiers can't resist nor null.

They literally just speedblitz and one shot via hax.
Actually nah
Shinra can speedblitz faerie but still could not beat him
Read FF then you will know what I mean by Faerie soloes One piece. You clearly don’t even know who faerie is

I’m pretty sure I am smarter and not as confused as you are even with a mental illness. Most Mental illness does not make someone stupid actually but well what’s do you know.

You out here saying you want shinra to be FTL then proceeds to say he does not deserve FTL. Confused dude
When I say ftl doesn't deserve it, what I mean is that I see it as much faster than ftl.

Check saitama and Garou profiles
Why is that still there? The calc is no longer valid
I will make the thread later on

Well not Saitama, but you said the verse. Garou in his peak actually makes it pretty far. Stopping only at evangelist tbh.
Speed equal?? He is not beating faerie, sho, shinra, Benimaru, joker, kuroko and many more due to the hax they have anyway

Oh no worries it's getting removed. I believe it's getting dropped to moon but bot sure exactly.
Well the OPM fans are funny
An upgrade thread took a day to make immediately after the feat but now that feat is not valid no one is motivated to remove it?
And yeah it’s 5-C I’ve seen the calc it’s ready why is no one making a CRT?

Well the OPM fans are funny
An upgrade thread took a day to make immediately after the feat but now that feat is not valid no one is motivated to remove it?
And yeah it’s 5-C I’ve seen the calc it’s ready why is no one making a CRT?
It's really annoying that Saitama is 5b. I agree with you

unknown.png

Hey

Pain_to12 Do you think the attack here is light speed?​

Speed equal?? He is not beating faerie, sho, shinra, Benimaru, joker, kuroko and many more due to the hax they have anyway
Speed equal would be worse, he has analytical prediction and would just dodge every attack. Although he would get oneshotted if the could land a blow.

He can however attack internal organs directly.

When it comes to hax opm doesn't have too many but the ones they do have are pretty insane. Speed equal phoenixman would win against a lot of them via soul hax, and ressurection for example.

Speed equal would be worse, he has analytical prediction and would just dodge every attack. Although he would get oneshotted if the could land a blow.

He can however attack internal organs directly.

When it comes to hax opm doesn't have too many but the ones they do have are pretty insane. Speed equal phoenixman would win against a lot of them via soul hax, and ressurection for example.
He is not getting near shinra/hax
He is not getting near sho/hax
He is not getting near faerie/hax
You could argue the Benimaru own but there is no way he would fight beni, someone who one shotted another 5-B with a finger
He is not touching joker/hax
You can argue the kurono, but unless he can fight inside kurono smoke which he can’t well he dies the moment he gets close to kurono
He is not touching Haumea/hax

So the only 5-B he can possibly fight is Burns and still that guy would one tap him AP wise.

So who is anyone in OPM who becomes 5-B supposed to beat?🤔

FF is fodder but not as weak as people are claiming them to be

He is not getting near shinra/hax
He is not getting near sho/hax
He is not getting near faerie/hax
You could argue the Benimaru own but there is no way he would fight beni, someone who one shotted another 5-B with a finger
He is not touching joker/hax
You can argue the kurono, but unless he can fight inside kurono smoke which he can’t well he dies the moment he gets close to kurono
He is not touching Haumea/hax

So the only 5-B he can possibly fight is Burns and still that guy would one tap him AP wise.

So who is anyone in OPM who becomes 5-B supposed to beat?🤔

FF is fodder but not as weak as people are claiming them to be
He doesn't need to get near them. The organ destroying move is a ranged attack.

Humea is a non factor though unless you mean merged humea.

I really need to work harder on fixing this FF pages
Well a few hours of work left anyway
Also would sho's time stop even be viable? Garou is already ftl.
The entire FTL thing invalidating sho TS is An inverse thing so it will still be viable here.
Hence why shinra does not have Immeasurable speed

FF just ain’t strong (in a broad sense) enough to contend with the Big 3. One Piece is far faster and with some insane hax (sugar), Naruto is just better all around, and Bleach is Bleach. Also, @Deceived FRA.

Back