• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

Layered invisibility and soul manipulation vs a verse with ass sensing and soul manipulation resistance is just an unfair match up. Bleach hard ***** this verse unfortunately.

Layered invisibility and soul manipulation vs a verse with ass sensing and soul manipulation resistance is just an unfair match up. Bleach hard ***** this verse unfortunately.
It's too bad fire force ended so vague. Now everyone is gonna scale past it. I remember someone said opm characters get clapped by top tiers now Garou neg the verse by existing.

we still need to quantify how much he outputs tho. in both cases regular humans would've died.

In fact Nataku was even going to bypass those with resistance if he wasn't stopped.
He was killing the planet, and people were affected instantly in his presence. Nutakus radiation had no such potency.

It’s a product of FTL speed in the verse
the problem is, that, other characters are FTL and older, and they can't travel through time with speed, because nobody understands that? Besides, it's like real life (theoretically if you go faster than light you travel through time, yes faster than light, but it's still time travel after all)is not how you time travel,is the time travel that matters.
goku can trillions of times faster than light,but if he don't go back in time,then still not immensurable speed.

the problem is, that, other characters are FTL and older, and they can't travel through time with speed, because nobody understands that? Besides, it's like real life (theoretically if you go faster than light you travel through time, yes faster than light, but it's still time travel after all)
Other characters are not FTL

Other characters are not FTL
did they travel through time with speed?no,then there are not faster than shinra,no matter how you say,they are not able to move in stop time or go back in time,is that what matters,not the speed itself,the action of going back in time

Unfortunately it is not. The verse literally explains that moving at FTL speed allows you to travel back in time.
As I said, you travel through time, immeasurable speed, other characters that can't do that, aren't.
As I said, a character can be FTL, but if he travels through time with speed, then he is immeasurable speed,
let's do this:
one character x is FTL but can move in a stop time, and another character is MFTL+ but can't move in a stop time.
Who would win?

As I said, you travel through time, immeasurable speed, other characters that can't do that, aren't.}
As I said, a character can be FTL, but if he travels through time with speed, then he is immeasurable speed.
Reread the series. That’s not how it’s explained at all unfortunately. You can always make a CRT for it if you strongly disagree with me.

Reread the series. That’s not how it’s explained at all unfortunately. You can always make a CRT for it if you strongly disagree with me.

yes, but they will always come to me with the argument that,is in verse,when in other verses characters are faster than light but they can't time travel,is time travel,not moving FTL or something like that.
and in fact this is how they explain it multiple times, you go faster than light, time travel, it is time travel that matters, not going at the speed of light,also,in verse equalization matches,normally we characters with both verses logics,because if we use both logics in the two verses,then the matches will be weird and not work because x logic is not.

Yes people will counter your argument from ignorance of series mechanics. Keep it as your headcanon or make the thread, don’t make excuses.

Yes people will counter your argument from ignorance of series mechanics. Keep it as your headcanon or make the thread, don’t make excuses.

I better stop talking about it, because it is very difficult for something so illogical to be logical, I mean, what? A character travels in time, but is defeated by another who cannot, only because of the logic of verse mechanics, who will not do something in versus matches because both will be with their logic,still confuse about that,but i will not say anything about it

Back