• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

Pretty sure he just grew a new lower half
The whole mumbo jumbo about adolla made this possible... Since Arthur has grasped Adolla he can simply imagine his damage to be fixed

He said "this would take a long time to mend" and it did take a long time to mend a wound of that magnitude thanks to his imagination turning into reality.

The whole mumbo jumbo about adolla made this possible... Since Arthur has grasped Adolla he can simply imagine his damage to be fixed

He said "this would take a long time to mend" and it did take a long time to mend a wound of that magnitude thanks to his imagination turning into reality.
It still took a while, would still qualify as regen.

He is not getting near shinra/hax
He is not getting near sho/hax
He is not getting near faerie/hax
You could argue the Benimaru own but there is no way he would fight beni, someone who one shotted another 5-B with a finger
He is not touching joker/hax
You can argue the kurono, but unless he can fight inside kurono smoke which he can’t well he dies the moment he gets close to kurono
He is not touching Haumea/hax

So the only 5-B he can possibly fight is Burns and still that guy would one tap him AP wise.

So who is anyone in OPM who becomes 5-B supposed to beat?🤔

FF is fodder but not as weak as people are claiming them to be
After new chapter I change my mind. Garou casuals up until humea saint of dispair

God damn that’s insane, that feat might be hard to quantify tho.

It mentioned something about a Gamma Ray Burst and large stars exploding. So we might get massive buffs.
With Murata taking earth into consideration every time, isn't it weird these things happened on earth and the earth is fine? In fact the people of earth are even chilling well in fear. It is most likely the name of the attack again.

The only Buff is Saitama's clothes finally getting ripped apart. I know it sounds dumb but it sounds valid at the same time. The destruction of the clothes is a big feat to me lolll.

With Murata taking earth into consideration every time, isn't it weird these things happened on earth and the earth is fine? In fact the people of earth are even chilling well in fear. It is most likely the name of the attack again.

The only Buff is Saitama's clothes finally getting ripped apart. I know it sounds dumb but it sounds valid at the same time. The destruction of the clothes is a big feat to me lolll.
It’s the same thing with like Dragon Ball, it’s a concession the author has to make to tell the story. There would be no OPM story without Earth, so Murata isn’t going to destroy Earth. It doesn’t mean characters can’t inherently be planetary.

It’s the same thing with like Dragon Ball, it’s a concession the author has to make to tell the story. There would be no OPM story without Earth, so Murata isn’t going to destroy Earth. It doesn’t mean characters can’t inherently be planetary.
Planetary? Planetary feats can be gotten without the actual destruction of the planet but a Gamma-ray burst type explosion that would wipe out the Ozone layer or the supernova rumor going around? well... not even dragonball would do something like this.

With the way Murata redraws all the time, I have a feeling he wouldn't give up doing what he's doing. I could be wrong, ill wait for officials.

Planetary? Planetary feats can be gotten without the actual destruction of the planet but a Gamma-ray burst type explosion that would wipe out the Ozone layer or the supernova rumor going around? well... not even dragonball would do something like this.

With the way Murata redraws all the time, I have a feeling he wouldn't give up doing what he's doing. I could be wrong, ill wait for officials.
He still created a pretty large black hole as well.

He is not getting near shinra/hax
He is not getting near sho/hax
He is not getting near faerie/hax
You could argue the Benimaru own but there is no way he would fight beni, someone who one shotted another 5-B with a finger
He is not touching joker/hax
You can argue the kurono, but unless he can fight inside kurono smoke which he can’t well he dies the moment he gets close to kurono
He is not touching Haumea/hax

So the only 5-B he can possibly fight is Burns and still that guy would one tap him AP wise.

So who is anyone in OPM who becomes 5-B supposed to beat?🤔

FF is fodder but not as weak as people are claiming them to be

Did I miss something?

Back