• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

I dont believe Shinra changed the sun. Think it changed on its own same way the moon randomly changed.
But everyone was dead, who else imagined the sun that way? It was only Arthur, Shinrabansho and Haumea alive.

don’t forget how Adolla works. Those who grasp Adolla can just warp whatever they imagine into reality. So even if everyone is alive Shinra can still warp the sun that way.

But everyone was dead, who else imagined the sun that way? It was only Arthur, Shinrabansho and Haumea alive.

don’t forget how Adolla works. Those who grasp Adolla can just warp whatever they imagine into reality. So even if everyone is alive Shinra can still warp the sun that way.
Pretty sure everyone was ressurected by the time we saw the sun again.

To be completely fair, the sun is just a burning old cataclysm earth.

So was I able to change your mind about Adolla being bigger past earth?

it reaches past the stars and up to the entire universe

Higher dimensionality and all that crap that’s in physics can all be summed to to “Likely Higher”. So you guys on board?

im fine with stellar ranges
It has this range no doubt since it kind of turned the surrounding stars into blocks or rather made people thoughts of the stars been small into a reality but AP wise the most was just Faerie, shinra and Beni2 feat, the rest are mostly reality warping feats.

this looks beautiful. anyway i have a question i want to ask what percent of the profiles are complete or when will all the profiles be ready
I will say i have 15 profiles to create,and i have only created 6.
But i have been busy this past months, I am free again so by the end of the month, If i make one profile a day, everything should be done

Bumping this, cause it is a stress to be looking for them
Renders here

Arrow
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Arrow_Fire_Force_render.png

Assault

Faerie
Inca Casual and Evangelist

Iris

Kurono Render
Now this one took the absolute longest so far since I had to work with this lol
but here it is

Nataku Son

Got Juggernaut as well
it's no biggie and I got both Ogun Renders done

Flamy Ink

and Regular

That's all I've got in me for today lol

EDIT: Gotta fix something on ogun's leg

Edit 2:done these should work

I will say i have 15 profiles to create,and i have only created 6.
But i have been busy this past months, I am free again so by the end of the month, If i make one profile a day, everything should be done
I think it's nice, you don't need to hurry, you can do it whenever you want. Also, can I ask for the links of the 6 profiles you have?

I guess there is nothing left to talk about.We are waiting for the profiles to be completed, we will make a character comparison.

Almost ready
I’m the only one working on it

So I’m thinking why not make the revisions of the current profiles and then later on when the new pages are complete add them to the verse page
If you're doing it like that then it's best to make the revisions titled with a part 1 and 2, 1 ofc being for the revisions of current profiles and 2 being for the creations of new profiles

Btw can I see what you've got

what I'm thinking is that shinra won't eat genjutsu after all, there is a situation similar to what happened to bee and gyuki

Ignoring bleach's hax he gets to mugetsu ichigo levels so basically ichigo at his strongest pre timeskip

Actually not even lol he's in a weird middle ground not as strong as ichigos strongest pre timeskip but he beats out his other shit

Actually not even lol he's in a weird middle ground not as strong as ichigos strongest pre timeskip but he beats out his other shit
I think he'd prob lose to anyone with comparable speed. As the soul crush would revert him back into regular Shinra. While he's still strong, he's kinda haxless at that point

I think he'd prob lose to anyone with comparable speed. As the soul crush would revert him back into regular Shinra. While he's still strong, he's kinda haxless at that point
Yeah that's why I said hax aside or ekse he wouldn't make past a lot of shit

Back