• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

It's really embarrassing that the sbm is so low.2 times faster even if she gives a low speed like naruto
And I want to ask you, is Shinra's thinking speed or naruto's movement speed faster?
SBM can perceive and react to LS attacks, Naruto moves at slightly FTL speeds, so probably comparable

Yeah no one in FF has answers to Tsukuyomi or Totsuka, and a healthy Itachi should highkey blitz the verse, numerous databook statements put him at least at light speed and the Sharingan boosts his reaction speeds by giving him precog. The only possible issue is Shinra’s time rewind, but in all likelihood Itachi puts him under Tsukuyomi before that even happens.

Naruto verse bodies 🥱

A two times speed difference is not bad, i don’t know where you saw that was bad
Don't just take it as a Naruto verse. Shinra's potential to get the saitama is very high, but her speed is seriously insufficient. even single piece characters were 3.6 ftl.

Last edited:
When comparing Shinra with characters like Jin Mori, the speed difference is so hilarious that Naruto slaps her in the face.:confused:

Don't just take it as a Naruto verse. Shinra's potential to get the saitama is very high, but her speed is seriously insufficient. even single piece characters were 3.6 ftl.
Except currently FF ***** on the saitama verse tbh I have had enough of your incoherent posts

I'm planning to do a pixel calculation here I hope it will come out at least 2.50 ftl (kicks the light attack)
Will like to see it
When comparing Shinra with characters like Jin Mori, the speed difference is so hilarious that Naruto slaps her in the face.:confused:
Shinra is not a female why do you keep using “her” for him?

I'm not sexist, I'm just talking about how Shinra will be like Sakura versus Jin Mori.
No that’s not what your post means at all, and you speak good English and it’s obvious it’s not due to language barrier or anything.
You said woman not Sakura and don’t even imply Sakura tf are you on? Tons of women in fiction are stronger than Jin mori so what you saying?

No that’s not what your post means at all, and you speak good English and it’s obvious it’s not due to language barrier or anything.
You said woman not Sakura
Dude get out of here
I said female anyway, I'm not denying it just the female profile in my head is something like sakura (for anime)

The 95% you mentioned are the series that have not reached tier 6 already. shinra need to fight higher people
Actually no
We have 4-B with MHS speed here
We have H-1C with Rel speeds
And many more
So rest
dude you still don't have any concrete proof of how fast shinra's thinking speed is.
Who tf is talking about thinking speed here? But to answer your question, thinking speed is always faster than your normal speed, all living organisms their thinking speed is always faster than the speed they act physically.
tbh I need your weed plug

Who tf is talking about thinking speed here? But to answer your question, thinking speed is always faster than your normal speed, all living organisms their thinking speed is always faster than the speed they act physically.
tbh I need your weed plug
dude, we already know this, but since we can't give it any measure, we can't present it as an argument.

dude, we already know this, but since we can't give it any measure, we can't present it as an argument.
We can actually
A human thinking/perception speed is almost five times faster than his normal speed
So that’s your measure right there is called common sense

A human thinking/perception speed is almost five times faster than his normal speed
So that’s your measure right there is called common sense
I think this is wrong because shinra is not a normal person but there is a way to measure it. A light speed-fast attack comes to Shinra, and Shinra mentions that he kicked it by stopping time many times. this should increase the difference between movement speed and thinking speed by 10 times in my opinion.( at least)

I'm not talking about it being impossible anyway. How can shinra be slower than a universe like Naruto or one piece? this is so illogical
Lol
I think this is wrong because shinra is not a normal person but there is a way to measure it. A light speed-fast attack comes to Shinra, and Shinra mentions that he kicked it by stopping time many times. this should increase the difference between movement speed and thinking speed by 10 times in my opinion.( at least)
Sigh

Finding the difference between the thinking and acting speed of people in our world is really meaningless for Shinra. I think Vsb will not accept this.
It would be more accurate to find a success from the series, definitely.
Who tf cares about thinking speed? We don’t index that here
And your calc is a big BS btw which is why I said “sigh”

Damn, after reading the past couple pages Fire Force seems kinda fodder ngl.

It seems like they're hard carried by their GT's while everyone below them are just either weak, slow or have no abilities nor resistances.

Deadass seems like even One Piece slaps most of the verse.

Damn, after reading the past couple pages Fire Force seems kinda fodder ngl.

It seems like they're hard carried by their GT's while everyone below them are just either weak, slow or have no abilities nor resistances.

Deadass seems like even One Piece slaps most of the verse.
in my opinion shinra doesn't really deserve ftl in terms of speed

in my opinion shinra doesn't really deserve ftl in terms of speed
You must high 24 ******* 7 lol
It was you grumbling and complaining for the hours about how low shinra is in terms of speed and now you think he doesn’t deserve a higher speed??

I really need to know your weed supplier😂😂

Back