• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

Cause it’s maths, if a human thought process is like 5 times faster than their normal speed, someone two times faster than them physically will still be 2 times slower than their thought processing speed.
this complies with our standard laws. It's the same as saying that a human's maximum thinking speed is 150 ms. you can't always think 5 times faster than normal speed

I really wish Shinra had more quantifiable speed feats.

Question, if Shinra used super fire abd got that 70% increase could we get him to at least 2c?

Doesn't matter if he's getting perception blitzed.
what? this is got to be a very very dumb take

has several different hax to kill him. When shinra's page is done I guess we can look at this again and see if its fair.
i was not speaking from shinra's page
Hypothetically couldn't sbm resist tsb like he resisted the divine light?
he would
this complies with our standard laws. It's the same as saying that a human's maximum thinking speed is 150 ms. you can't always think 5 times faster than normal speed
what are you saying even?
I am so lost

Yeah from my understanding of sbm if he isn't instantly killed from a hax he could theoretically just alter time and negate it.

Wait, how low are we scaling everyone else?
Also true
FF fodders
I should have picked a better verse
Yeah no one in FF has answers to Tsukuyomi or Totsuka, and a healthy Itachi should highkey blitz the verse, numerous databook statements put him at least at light speed and the Sharingan boosts his reaction speeds by giving him precog. The only possible issue is Shinra’s time rewind, but in all likelihood Itachi puts him under Tsukuyomi before that even happens.

Yeah no one in FF has answers to Tsukuyomi or Totsuka, and a healthy Itachi should highkey blitz the verse, numerous databook statements put him at least at light speed and the Sharingan boosts his reaction speeds by giving him precog. The only possible issue is Shinra’s time rewind, but in all likelihood Itachi puts him under Tsukuyomi before that even happens.
I partially agree but I don't think anyone can stop evangelist. Abstract existence is hard to counter.

what I'm trying to say is that 5 times difference between normal speed and thinking speed is only valid for people in our universe, not for sbm

how tf are you blitzing the perception of someone who is 2X slower than you.
a baseball moves like 2 times faster than you but you can still see it clearly, so what are you saying exactly?
why r you trying to compare a baseball and human perception to ftl perception.... like I said we can talk about it after shiners page is done

why r you trying to compare a baseball and human perception to ftl perception.... like I said we can talk about it after shiners page is done
I am making a comparison that your perception will always be faster than your actual speed. And you are saying Shinra's perception speed is the same as his movement speed which is why I said that is dumb
and who is shiners?

I am making a comparison that your perception will always be faster than your actual speed. And you are saying Shinra's perception speed is the same as his movement speed which is why I said that is dumb
and who is shiners?
and who is shiners?

I think the topic of shinra vs naruto should be discussed after the profiles are over. i will open crt about it
Naruto verse bodies 🥱 also Naruto profiles are in the middle of massive revisions and won’t be finished before the end of the summer prolly US69 is very busy

Naruto verse Vs Fire force would be interesting. However, if Shinra covers earth in adolla flames there's really nothing Naruto verse can do against it.

It's really embarrassing that the sbm is so low.2 times faster even if she gives a low speed like naruto
And I want to ask you, is Shinra's thinking speed or naruto's movement speed faster?
It isn't really embarrassing, sbm is probably lowkey mftl but we have no way to prove it.

Back